good article to explain the assclown's disaster to get a seat on the UN

They should ask him his stance on the conflict between India and his Chinese masters. See if he break his current record of a 22 sec pause/stumble.

What a fucking loser
How can anyone support Trudeau

well... those who support trudeau generally:
-are easily controlled by the media
-one of the immagrants/refugees who sincerily were helped by the liberals and are now allowed to vote
-people like my mother who feels the best thing we can do for people in lower/poor income brackets is to take from the have's and just give it no strings attached to the have not's.
-our youth (under 25) who have yet to actually understand what a working life, owning a home etc means...
-minority groups whose only focus is pushing their own agenda that identifies their group.. who fucking cares about national debt when the government is going to make it law that no one can call a boy a boy anymore and we all must refer to the boy as "it"
-youth and lower/poor class who benefit financially from trudeus programs

sadly my friends.. The above groups of voters are outnumbering us.

What a fucking loser
How can anyone support Trudeau
I do. Although less of a "support" and more of a "lesser of three evils" kinda thing. Although I'm liking the NDP more and more which is something I never thought I'd say.

-one of the immagrants/refugees who sincerily were helped by the liberals and are now allowed to vote
-people like my mother who feels the best thing we can do for people in lower/poor income brackets is to take from the have's and just give it no strings attached to the have not's.
-our youth (under 25) who have yet to actually understand what a working life, owning a home etc means...
-minority groups whose only focus is pushing their own agenda that identifies their group.. who fucking cares about national debt when the government is going to make it law that no one can call a boy a boy anymore and we all must refer to the boy as "it"

You nailed that one

I actually fit none of those criteria, nor do any of the folks I know who vote Liberal. Your list feels much more like the NDP's base than the Liberal's.

Yeah, Im fully aware of the audience here. But hey! that's what makes it fun! ;)

Hmmm let me get my crystal ball out here and make some guesses

1) you are in a union
2)work for the government
3) you are from bc or ontario
4)you believe almost everything should be free and supplied by the government
5) you believe in big government, big spending, freedom is secondary
6)you think somehow that we can endlessly spend money on social programs and continue to go into debt for it but somehow things will be ok
7)you don’t mind burdening future generations with debt
8)you hate the oil patch yet live a life that is entirely supported by oil
9)you think giving money away to other countries is a wonderful thing...and hey the government never runs out so just keep spending.
10) you think anyone who makes over 100k a year is super rich and should be taxed to absolute death

Bet I’m right on 70-80pct of those things

Hmmm let me get my crystal ball out here and make some guesses

1) you are in a union
2)work for the government
3) you are from bc or ontario
4)you believe almost everything should be free and supplied by the government
5) you believe in big government, big spending, freedom is secondary
6)you think somehow that we can endlessly spend money on social programs and continue to go into debt for it but somehow things will be ok
7)you don’t mind burdening future generations with debt
8)you hate the oil patch yet live a life that is entirely supported by oil
9)you think giving money away to other countries is a wonderful thing...and hey the government never runs out so just keep spending.
10) you think anyone who makes over 100k a year is super rich and should be taxed to absolute death

Bet I’m right on 70-80pct of those things

Technically, you are 0% correct, however I will give you no 3 as I've lived in BC most of my life, but I'm FROM Manitoba. I don't agree with any of the other points as they are basically straw man arguments. If you rephrased them to be less hyperbolic I could probably check a few more off.

Technically, you are 0% correct, however I will give you no 3 as I've lived in BC most of my life, but I'm FROM Manitoba. I don't agree with any of the other points as they are basically straw man arguments. If you rephrased them to be less hyperbolic I could probably check a few more off.

Well I must ask then
If those aren’t the reasons you line NDP and Libs
Then why??

Reactions: Cog
Again, lesser of three evils. NDP's financials are not sustainable. Their hearts are in the right place but their goals need to be played as a long game, not immediate, massive spending. The Cons' social and environmental platforms are in the stone age. Sadly, I'm left with the Liberal party. Now if someone would start the "Science Based, Evidence Party" I'd be all over it. SBE! Has a good ring!

Again, lesser of three evils. NDP's financials are not sustainable. Their hearts are in the right place but their goals need to be played as a long game, not immediate, massive spending. The Cons' social and environmental platforms are in the stone age. Sadly, I'm left with the Liberal party. Now if someone would start the "Science Based, Evidence Party" I'd be all over it. SBE! Has a good ring!

I don’t understand how they are the lesser of the evils

What is wrong with the conservatives environmental policy
please tell me something it is oilfield related so I can educate you and show you the light

My friend, I've had this very debate too many times. My concerns aren't even based in the oil fields. I'm pro pipelines!

My friend, I've had this very debate too many times. My concerns aren't even based in the oil fields. I'm pro pipelines!
Well so you seem not to be a complete lunatic then
Get on the right side of things lol

My friend, I've had this very debate too many times.

Not to rehash the past for you, but as an exercise can you please give us an elevator pitch of why you do support the liberals? Since you answered no to 3ml's questions above Id say you're more advanced than a typical lib, so what is it about this parties agenda that is appealing?

I always like to hear this rationale from libs as so many times its misguided and they are actually more conservative in their way of thinking than they realize.

---
My story in a nutshell: the first time I ever voted was Liberal, because my parents did. No questions asked. I remember being in that booth and asking myself "what am I voting for?" When I got home I did some reading... oops, looks like I made a mistake. No big deal as I'm sure my vote is a drop in the bucket, but every drop counts.

I then talked with my parents ... we all vote Conservative and have since that day.

My reasons are exactly as I mentioned above. I simply find the NPD and Cons to be even less appealing than the Liberals. I'm not getting into a point by point debate. The simplest I can put it is that the NDP are too irresponsibly spendy and i don't align with the cons, morally. Mainly on social issues, partly on environmental ones