Girlfriend demanding stopping of steroids.

If she was willing to tell me it really bothered her and could bring her well thought out points to the table so we could have a discussion...... I’d be open to talking about things.

Being irrational and laying down ultimatums two months into the relationship? Look out buddy!!!! Lots more of this to come!

You take a knee on this now without telling her that she needs to come up with her side of a reasonable discussion..... this will be your entire life. When she doesn’t like something, somewhere or someone she will throw fits and tantrums and expect you to succumb to her will.

Now there’s tons of good logical reasons someone could put forward as to why not to do steroids..... and if she truly respected you and your position she would participate.

This though? I’d certainly be tempted to pack up her salt deodorant and all her other hippie bullshit and get a steppin’!

Not because I was set on using steroids. Losing out on a lifetime of happiness with the right partner would truly be a travesty over wanting to use steroids. If they were part of your livelihood, things would be harder though I think and more arguments could be made perhaps.

This isn’t about steroids now though. This is about respect and behaving like an adult. The question you have to answer for yourself is:

You accept this now, are you prepared to accept this always.... because that will be the expectation from her. Even if she doesn’t say so. That ultimatum bullshit is a learned behaviour.

1. There are many good reasons to not use AAS
2. The communication side of your "lovelife" is already headed south - She is throwing out flat "No"'s with no discussion and you are already talking about ways to slip stuff by her using technicalities.
3. Fuck that shit. You had a good run.
4. Next.

5. All of this:

If she was willing to tell me it really bothered her and could bring her well thought out points to the table so we could have a discussion...... I’d be open to talking about things.

Being irrational and laying down ultimatums two months into the relationship? Look out buddy!!!! Lots more of this to come!

You take a knee on this now without telling her that she needs to come up with her side of a reasonable discussion..... this will be your entire life. When she doesn’t like something, somewhere or someone she will throw fits and tantrums and expect you to succumb to her will.

Now there’s tons of good logical reasons someone could put forward as to why not to do steroids..... and if she truly respected you and your position she would participate.

This though? I’d certainly be tempted to pack up her salt deodorant and all her other hippie bullshit and get a steppin’!

Not because I was set on using steroids. Losing out on a lifetime of happiness with the right partner would truly be a travesty over wanting to use steroids. If they were part of your livelihood, things would be harder though I think and more arguments could be made perhaps.

This isn’t about steroids now though. This is about respect and behaving like an adult. The question you have to answer for yourself is:

You accept this now, are you prepared to accept this always.... because that will be the expectation from her. Even if she doesn’t say so. That ultimatum bullshit is a learned behaviour.

Yeah I believe she would. That was a point I brought up a while ago when we first talked about it and she said that those people need it from low testosterone. There’s no need for me to be taking massive amounts when it’s uneeded. Believe me though that thought crossed my mind but it seems extreme to lower my test before bloods to trick my way onto TRT just to appease her. I would totally do blasts of just test though if I was on TRT. I wouldn’t see it as a flat out lie if I was already taking it medically.

Dood. There’s really no difference hiding it from her when you cycle than hiding a blast if you’re on trt! It’s the same thing. You’re still lying and still fuckoed if you get caught!

I agree with you totally. It’s funny cos I said practically the exact thing to her in a text

“The steroids themselves aren’t even the Issue now. It’s more that I don’t like the way you are demanding I don’t do something with threats of leaving. What else in the future will it be?”

I went through the same thing with my wife within the first month of my relationship. She threatened break up. I told her a simple no, “this is something I did before you, I’m not going to stop.” She backed right down when she saw I didn’t give a fuck about her ultimatum.

It’s more of an out of site out of mind thing now. I don’t explain stuff to her because trying to educate her will piss her off. She knows I do it, she just likes to ignore it and I am happy with it.

Well I just hope that she's willing to hear you out at some point. You can fuck up your health by poor life style choices just by eating bad and not working out at all, and that's totally acceptable by society - and probably your girlfriend. It's bizarre that so many people have a mental block about taking testosterone from external sources when your OWN body produces it. If you do your blood work, exercise and eat healthy, it's much better option than being a lazy fuck and doing nothing. Sounds like she's not willing to listen at the moment but I would hang around for a while, her stance may soften over time. You can show her your blood work and see you're doing things responsibly. If after few more months she's still not willing to even give you a chance to explain yourself, to me it's a huge warning sign. You will clash later on other issues such as how to spend money, how to raise kids etc. and it's not a good sign of a partner who is not willing to hear what you have to say.

My wife and I have been married for 23 years. Marriage takes tons of compromise but we never tell each other “no” on anything and we never give ultimatums.

The key word is “trust.” My wife has never had an issue with my gear use, martial arts, etc because she trusts that I will be reasonable and not do anything to hurt me or the family. She also wants me to be happy and to live the life I want to live. And that is were the compromise comes gear would not be her choice for me but as long as I am reasonable and it makes me happy, she is ok with it.

It’s pretty simple

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@Englishmustard what is your behavior like while on? are you on tren? do you have mood swings?

are you using your AAS wisely and in moderation??
you might be scaring her because your not in control of your emotions.

her givin you an ulimative I do not agree with accepting. However at the same time if your out of control she has a right to talk to you about your usage and being responsible in how much your using and what your using.

The key word is “trust.” My wife has never had an issue with my gear use, martial arts, etc because she trusts that I will be reasonable

Bingo. I can't even count how many fucked up relationships I've heard about - physical abuse, substance abuse, cheating etc. with NO GEAR involved. Someone not taking gear doesn't turn your relationship into rose garden.

You lost me right after this "We’ve only been together for a couple months". Every relationship is sunshine and lollipops in the beginning. I'm going to guess you're young, any guy that's been around the block with woman doesn't put up with ultimatums. It's not even the steroids, it's the close minded controlling on something she has zero knowledge about. As Taureau alluded to "what's next"...your friends...watching football...blowjobs...

My opinion, if she is willing to walk away that easily because of something so minuscule, then she obviously doesn’t have the future with you in mind. If she was in it for the long haul, she would be willing to discuss the situation with you. Ultimatums are bullshit and there is no place for them in a relationship. This is a huge red flag in my books.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agree wholeheartedly with this ^^^^^

Sounds very close minded. If you were on cancer drugs should you stop those if they aren’t natural.

The lack of flexibility should be worrisome as it spells trouble for your future with her.

The fact she threatened to leave if you didn't do it her way would be the end for me. We would be done. You are barely in a a relationship yet and she is doing that? This is the honeymoon phase of a relationship. If she is doing this already it will not get better the longer you are together. It will be worse. You can bank on it. The do it or else will become her go to move, as she is already using it, for everything she wants that you might have said no to when she first mentions it to you.

My first wife, about 100 years ago, told me if I got out of the military we would be done. I was thinking about it at the time. We even had kids. There was no way though I would allow her to make an ultimatum like that. So we were done. I got out of the forces and moved on with my life. That was over 20 years ago. Never looked back. Its one thing to have a discussion about something and come to an agreement. Its totally different situation to have someone basically blackmail you into doing what they want. (you do this or else)

Fuck her and the horse she road in on. You entered that relationship looking for a woman and you can leave that relationship looking for another woman.

BTW in this situation and only 2 months into the relationship I dont think I would have mentioned gear to her yet. Way to early, or at least in my view it is.

She should of had a notion of gear when you first got together on your appearance at least. I would say this is more like my situation and it’s just a test of her power over you. What you decide will set the tone for the rest of your relationship. I would just say no and act indifferent to the whole situation. Even if you say no, but get emotional about it she will still have that foot in the door. Who knows maybe she will just leave anyways! That’s ok. if you start giving things up this early she will run you. What will be next?

I have a friend in his 30s that can never go out for beers with us. He came over once to watch a baseball game. I had to drive him home by 930 and he ate a pack of gum to hide the one beer he had. Do you want his life?

She should of had a notion of gear when you first got together on your appearance at least. I would say this is more like my situation and it’s just a test of her power over you. What you decide will set the tone for the rest of your relationship. I would just say no and act indifferent to the whole situation. Even if you say no, but get emotional about it she will still have that foot in the door. Who knows maybe she will just leave anyways! That’s ok. if you start giving things up this early she will run you. What will be next?

I have a friend in his 30s that can never go out for beers with us. He came over once to watch a baseball game. I had to drive him home by 930 and he ate a pack of gum to hide the one beer he had. Do you want his life?

wise wise words here "Do you want his life? "
I had that life and in the end things never worked out
now older and finally wiser I am who I am and content to be alone rather then bend to someones will.
and here is a secret for you. you bend and she in the end will not like you. you stand firm and if she stays she will respect you more for standing up for your rights. for being a man :)

@Englishmustard what is your behavior like while on? are you on tren? do you have mood swings?

are you using your AAS wisely and in moderation??
you might be scaring her because your not in control of your emotions.

her givin you an ulimative I do not agree with accepting. However at the same time if your out of control she has a right to talk to you about your usage and being responsible in how much your using and what your using.
I’m only three cycles in, so still newb doses and I don’t think my mood changes at all. I wasn’t even on when we got together.

You lost me right after this "We’ve only been together for a couple months". Every relationship is sunshine and lollipops in the beginning. I'm going to guess you're young, any guy that's been around the block with woman doesn't put up with ultimatums. It's not even the steroids, it's the close minded controlling on something she has zero knowledge about. As Taureau alluded to "what's next"...your friends...watching football...blowjobs...
There’s more to the story on how long we’ve known each other and the strange way the universe threw us back together and how powerfully we clicked. But I can’t give details on her story without you being able to look her up on the internet. I’m not young I’m 38 and have definitely been around the block. This girl is just perfect for me (apart from this steroid issue) we just spent practically a month together on a roadtrip with zero issues. I’m getting to the point in life where I want one woman cos I’m done chasing girls around and she also already lives the life I’ve been wanting for years. homesteading on an island!
We both want the same things out of life.
So I admit that I’m diving in headfirst, we both are.....or were. I don’t know what’s gonna happen now.