Girlfriend demanding stopping of steroids.

Englishmustard

Bollocks!
Trusted Member
Have you ever had a girlfriend demand you stop using? What did you do? Would you quit all usage for the right girl?

My current girlfriend has done just this. We’ve only been together for a couple months but we’ve felt like we’re supposed to be together. We’re completely crazy for each other And already talking about our future together. She is completely shut off from the idea of steroids and will not even discuss it. She’s flat out given me an ultimatum, if I keep using steroids she’s out. I definitely don’t want to lose her but I’m finding the decision to do as she asks really hard. I’ve made more gains in the last 3 cycles over the last year and a bit than I did in the last ten years and really don’t want to stop now.
I also really do not want a relationship based on lies so I wouldn’t use behind her back.

I think the thing I’m finding harder than actually stopping steroids is just the fact that I’d be buckling to demands.
I do not like being told what I can and cannot do and I definitely hate being given a threatening ultimatum. It makes me question what else will it be in the future?!

Have you ever had a girlfriend demand you stop using? What did you do? Would you quit all usage for the right girl?

My current girlfriend has done just this. We’ve only been together for a couple months but we’ve felt like we’re supposed to be together. We’re completely crazy for each other And already talking about our future together. She is completely shut off from the idea of steroids and will not even discuss it. She’s flat out given me an ultimatum, if I keep using steroids she’s out. I definitely don’t want to lose her but I’m finding the decision to do as she asks really hard. I’ve made more gains in the last 3 cycles over the last year and a bit than I did in the last ten years and really don’t want to stop now.
I also really do not want a relationship based on lies so I wouldn’t use behind her back.

I think the thing I’m finding harder than actually stopping steroids is just the fact that I’d be buckling to demands.
I do not like being told what I can and cannot do and I definitely hate being given a threatening ultimatum. It makes me question what else will it be in the future?!

First steriods. Then what's next? At one stage in life I would cave. Now nope I know better. If she came into your life and they where a part of your life. I would say by.

First steriods. Then what's next? At one stage in life I would cave. Now nope I know better. If she came into your life and they where a part of your life. I would say by.
I know it seems quite a simple decision looking at it from a detached 3rd person point of view, but there’s love there already and I see a future with her. Fuck this sucks!

Its a tough decision if you really care about someone. But after 2 months I don't think she should be making demands like that. Anyone that really cares about you will understand and listen you you under any circumstance. Her not even listening to you or caring about your side is a big red flag for me buddy... communication is the key and if shes not willing to listen now....

I was doing it for 3 years my ex Wife never knew just didn’t want the bullshit but new lady is all good as she knows this is my lifestyle before we meet and just a note loves the morning rock that test does especially when getting up there in age

Its a tough decision if you really care about someone. But after 2 months I don't think she should be making demands like that. Anyone that really cares about you will understand and listen you you under any circumstance. Her not even listening to you or caring about your side is a big red flag for me buddy... communication is the key and if shes not willing to listen now....
I agree she shouldn’t be making demands of me like that, but she’s also able to just walk away. I kinda have this hope that she’s just trying to get me to stop with the threat of leaving but I know it wouldn’t be easy for her to do so. So hopefully after she cools off she’ll reevaluate her position. Thing is she’s kind of a hippy and loves everything all natural. She hates when I even wear deodorant and says I smell like a girl. She uses salt. So I don’t really see her ever being ok with steroids. I just wish she could hate it, but accept it.

I was doing it for 3 years my ex Wife never knew just didn’t want the bullshit but new lady is all good as she knows this is my lifestyle before we meet and just a note loves the morning rock that test does especially when getting up there in age
How did you hide it for three years? Did you have a stash outside your home?
I couldn’t do that, I’d be living in constant fear of them finding out and I hate having to lie.

Hi - no one can answer this but you and everyone will have differing opinions. For the right person would I make life style changes - absolutely. Would I do it after a few months - probably not.
What is her reasoning - health or kids I could understsnd but what is the main reason why she would walk away from you for staying on steroids? That would be important to understand.
I’m older and I don’t know you, your age, your (both of you) plans, do you have kids, and so on.
Very hard to provide a definitive yes or no.
At the end of the day you have to be happy with you before you can be happy with anyone else and if you can be happy without steroids and are happy with her - do it but I agree, I don’t like being told what to do.

My opinion, if she is willing to walk away that easily because of something so minuscule, then she obviously doesn’t have the future with you in mind. If she was in it for the long haul, she would be willing to discuss the situation with you. Ultimatums are bullshit and there is no place for them in a relationship. This is a huge red flag in my books.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi - no one can answer this but you and everyone will have differing opinions. For the right person would I make life style changes - absolutely. Would I do it after a few months - probably not.
What is her reasoning - health or kids I could understsnd but what is the main reason why she would walk away from you for staying on steroids? That would be important to understand.
I’m older and I don’t know you, your age, your (both of you) plans, do you have kids, and so on.
Very hard to provide a definitive yes or no.
At the end of the day you have to be happy with you before you can be happy with anyone else and if you can be happy without steroids and are happy with her - do it but I agree, I don’t like being told what to do.
Yeah health reasons. She thinks it’s just stupid and dangerous and unnatural. She doesn’t believe anyone should be fucking around with their hormones.

My opinion, if she is willing to walk away that easily because of something so minuscule, then she obviously doesn’t have the future with you in mind. If she was in it for the long haul, she would be willing to discuss the situation with you. Ultimatums are bullshit and there is no place for them in a relationship. This is a huge red flag in my books.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well that’s why I’m kinda hoping that she’ll come round, if she realises she can’t walk away that easily. She also definitely doesn’t see it as minuscule.

@Englishmustard Would she accept Dr prescribed TRT?
Yeah I believe she would. That was a point I brought up a while ago when we first talked about it and she said that those people need it from low testosterone. There’s no need for me to be taking massive amounts when it’s uneeded. Believe me though that thought crossed my mind but it seems extreme to lower my test before bloods to trick my way onto TRT just to appease her. I would totally do blasts of just test though if I was on TRT. I wouldn’t see it as a flat out lie if I was already taking it medically.