Ginger and it’s benefits for the liver

Where do you buy it? We have a local alternative medicine shop but they charge double the cost of a pharmacy for vitamins on an online shop like vitamart.
Thx

My wife. She’s an essential oil guru. You have to be careful about them because many of them are adulterated and should not be consumed orally.

You want doterra. It is the best. I believe there’s one called young living that is good as well but none go through the testing and purification processes that doterra does.

I use a few regularly.....Ginger, turmeric, copaiba, cinnamon and in cold season oregano.

My wife. She’s an essential oil guru. You have to be careful about them because many of them are adulterated and should not be consumed orally.

You want doterra. It is the best. I believe there’s one called young living that is good as well but none go through the testing and purification processes that doterra does.

I use a few regularly.....Ginger, turmeric, copaiba, cinnamon and in cold season oregano.
Thanks @biguglynewf - I was wondering about the essential oil you mentioned as aI bought some before, got it home, and it was for aromatherapy and not for oral. I didn’t know they made essential oils for oral use. I’ve bought tinctures before - oregano oil and olive leaf oil for cold season. I will look up dotera and thanks!

Thanks @biguglynewf - I was wondering about the essential oil you mentioned as aI bought some before, got it home, and it was for aromatherapy and not for oral. I didn’t know they made essential oils for oral use. I’ve bought tinctures before - oregano oil and olive leaf oil for cold season. I will look up dotera and thanks!

If you want to purchase some pm me. You can also find them on amazon I think if that’s easier for you. Not sure what their pricing is like though.

The doterra oregano oil is like no other ive used.