Ghrelin appetite enhancement

Cumminstech2

Trusted Member
Has anybody here experimented with ghrelin, or any other peptide to increase appetite? Lately I have been feeling sick all the time and not hungry, I’ve been looking into digestive enzymes and peptides for that. Found a few digestive enzymes that I will try out. Looking into peptides I found ghrelin supposedly the best for appetite enhancement and a better general feeling. Has anyone experimented with a ghrelin peptide, or any other peptides or supplements that increase appetite?

How many cals you eating? Also what are you eating?

MK677 is meant to increase hunger though I have no personal experience with it.

I've found LISS 3 times per week along with digestive enzyme & psyllium husk to work pretty good. I use Redcon1 GI Juice. Also rely more on fattier red meats/salmon for protein as opposed to chicken - find it bungs me up more and is harder to get down.

How many cals you eating? Also what are you eating?

MK677 is meant to increase hunger though I have no personal experience with it.

I've found LISS 3 times per week along with digestive enzyme & psyllium husk to work pretty good. I use Redcon1 GI Juice. Also rely more on fattier red meats/salmon for protein as opposed to chicken - find it bungs me up more and is harder to get down.

I personally didn’t feel mk677 to be all that helpful, but I did use it from a lab that wasn’t really the greatest to say the least. If actual GH has the same appetite enhancing effects, I would prefer real GH.

I personally didn’t feel mk677 to be all that helpful, but I did use it from a lab that wasn’t really the greatest to say the least. If actual GH has the same appetite enhancing effects, I would prefer real GH.
My partner is running serostim (pharma GH) at the moment and has noticed zero increase in appetite as of yet. Will let you know if/when that changes.

If you can afford it buy real but mk does work for me 100% on appetite. Just as a friend told me take it in short bursts, The body gains tolerance quickly.. I think the numbers were like half as effective after two weeks administration. Obv get a reputable lab, I’ve had tabs and liquid, the liquid FELT more potent could have been in my head, but the shit works for sure.

Periactin.? It's an antihistamine that increases appetite as a side effect.

Not a peptide and I've never used it and don't know anyone who has either but from what I've read it makes sense. Probably worth a google for the appetite challenged, other sides may be an issue, I have never really looked into this one seriously as appetite has never been a problem for me.

I don't know how you'd source it either lol

@Cumminstech2
BTW are you referring to using a Grehlin antagonist like GHRP-6 or Grehlin itself? I ask because I don't recall Grehlin itself to be available for consumption, that would be interesting to me.

Of the GHRP's I've only used Ipamorelin w/mogGRF(1-29) as the GHRH, but again I am not seeking appetite stimulation and I've never felt any from it either.

Periactin.? It's an antihistamine that increases appetite as a side effect.

Not a peptide and I've never used it and don't know anyone who has either but from what I've read it makes sense. Probably worth a google for the appetite challenged, other sides may be an issue, I have never really looked into this one seriously as appetite has never been a problem for me.

I don't know how you'd source it either lol
Now I seen that, and bought it for a friend at shoppers drug mart in the early 1990's. He was with me and too afraid to ask for it.

The stuff works.

Also there is a dbol with it in there, called anabolex.

150-200mcg of GHRP6 will have you lusting after any calorie you can get your hands on. I actually stopped it entirely, favouring ipam, due to the unrelenting hunger. GHRP2 was similarly effective, with a longer onset (and a lot less "peak hunger"). Never had a problem with appetite, so I'm naive to Mk677 and other oral secretagogues.

Mk677 makes me super hungry. But it only lasts about 3 or 4 weeks before it subsides. Actually find after using it for a while I get a lot leaner.

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

However. If I use it 2 weeks on 5 days off or 5 days on 2 days off I stay a lot hungrier.

I’ve experienced something similar. I can’t recall exactly where I read the study, I believe it was on CJM.

interestingly, MK seems to totally lose its effectiveness and potency as the body quickly develops tolerance... I believe the number was as crazy as 50% after 2 weeks. It’s apparently effective to cycle this oral, optimally in the 7-10 days on/off range. Many experienced users have pointed this out to me.

I’ve experienced something similar. I can’t recall exactly where I read the study, I believe it was on CJM.

interestingly, MK seems to totally lose its effectiveness and potency as the body quickly develops tolerance... I believe the number was as crazy as 50% after 2 weeks. It’s apparently effective to cycle this oral, optimally in the 7-10 days on/off range. Many experienced users have pointed this out to me.
It definitely works better using it that way I've found. I used it for 6 months straight once, but after more experimenting found it more effective cycling it. I typically will take it during the week and take weekends off.

It is weird for me and I could never put my finger on the timing of hunger I got from
Mk, ghrp6, and cjc. It happened the first time I took it and would be sporadic when I got the hunger cravings. Regardless it did help my overall appetite and felt a few times I was hypo I was so hungry.