GH dosing and injection protocols

Clay11

Trusted Member
So, I am looking for experienced opinions and thoughts on the subject. Personally I have only (before now) done 3iu/day and sub-q inject abs or "love handles" done this on several occasions for 6 months at at time.
It's been suggested to me that I spilt my dose up into multiple shots through the day, and do them im as opposed to sub-q. Reasoning for this is supposed to be active life gh 4-6 hours and that im inject has a better rate of absorption.
All this being said I am always willing to take good advice and try new things so, what's everyone's take on this? I have 5.5 iu/day to play with and personally if I am going to change and try new protocol it seems to me that 3iu in the morning im and 2.5iu 4ish PM im would be how I would try this....yet it's also been suggested to do shot pre-bed but would'nt that inhibit my own gh pulses??
Ok that's enough....opinions please....

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

there was a couple of vary recent studies that were pretty conclusive saying exogenous hgh done at anytime will quickly and strongly suppress your natural gh pulses. so dont worry about it. something people are throwing around is shooting in the morning and mk677 at nigh. its really hard to nail down a protocol with the variance in generics concentrations.