Getting sick

Cheapshot

Trusted Member
Caught some type of flu this week. Just finished my cycle a few weeks ago at 190 and now after 4 days of not being able to eat im at 170. Feels like i just wasted 4 months.

Lots of nasty shit going around out there.

I’m no hippy naturalist but since I started taking my wife’s oregano oil 2 years ago I havent been sick.....before that with the kid at daycare/school I would get at least 3 doozies per season.

Except just a couple weeks ago when I stopped taking because we were in Florida and I am dumb. Continued with not taking it when I was back......Man did I just die! I truly believe if I continued taking it I wouldn’t have gotten sick... or at least wouldn’t have been as sick.

Finally feeling better and I will never stop with those essential oil things again in cold/flu season.

I’ve tried other brands but this stuff just kicks the shit out of them all. It burns like hell.... but I’ll take that over a bad cold or flu anyday.

Sure you can cap it.... but where’s the adventure in that.

I’m no hippy naturalist but since I started taking my wife’s oregano oil 2 years ago I havent been sick.....before that with the kid at daycare/school I would get at least 3 doozies per season.

Except just a couple weeks ago when I stopped taking because we were in Florida and I am dumb. Continued with not taking it when I was back......Man did I just die! I truly believe if I continued taking it I wouldn’t have gotten sick... or at least wouldn’t have been as sick.

Finally feeling better and I will never stop with those essential oil things again in cold/flu season.

I’ve tried other brands but this stuff just kicks the shit out of them all. It burns like hell.... but I’ll take that over a bad cold or flu anyday.

I did the hippie naturalist flu shot thingy and didn't get the flu. I did get sick, but it wasn't as bad as last year when I didn't get the shot. Last year was just brutal.

I did the hippie naturalist flu shot thingy and didn't get the flu. I did get sick, but it wasn't as bad as last year when I didn't get the shot. Last year was just brutal.

This was the first year we got busy and never got the flu shot and we all got the flu for the first time in years.

With kids and work in a building with 1000 people, People are sick around me all the time. A few yrs ago started probiotics, vitamin D, vitamin C and glutamine daily and now rarely get sick... coincidence?? I also believe sleep and stress are huge factors in getting sick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Caught some type of flu this week. Just finished my cycle a few weeks ago at 190 and now after 4 days of not being able to eat im at 170. Feels like i just wasted 4 months.
Shit brother sorry to hear. This is the worst, this happens to me recently as well. As I had bronchitis that turned into pneumonia. Just remember what you once had is easily attainable again. Take care of your self get better then get back on track and you will be back to your old self in no time.

Oil of oregano that’s stuff Is the best kept secret to getting over cold and flu’s. Even if you don’t take it everyday but start taking it when you get sick it helps you get better and get over that cold within 48hrs most times in my experience. Love it! I just pour it down the back of my throat and it feel great lol.

Oil of oregano that’s stuff Is the best kept secret to getting over cold and flu’s. Even if you don’t take it everyday but start taking it when you get sick it helps you get better and get over that cold within 48hrs most times in my experience. Love it! I just pour it down the back of my throat and it feel great lol.

Try the doterra brand.

It is lightyears better than anything else I’ve tried. Guarantee one drop will light up your throat and lungs and kill everything in site bacterial or viral! Lol.

Try the doterra brand.

It is lightyears better than anything else I’ve tried. Guarantee one drop will light up your throat and lungs and kill everything in site bacterial or viral! Lol.

My wife has all the doterra stuff, burns On Guard all winter, and take On Guard beadlets. I got a couple dozy colds this year from work, rest of the family didn't get anything....

The stuggle is real..lol.. i probably dropped from a 34 to 30 waist and abs are very pronounced now..haha

Who needs a cut when you can get the flu :p. You’ll be back to a healthy weight in no time. Don’t fret! As others mentioned, this year was bad - I caught two bugs concurrently and dropped 10lbs. Rebounded back a couple weeks later.

I got sick 2 weeks ago and am still pseudo recovering. If you're really coming definitely take time off the gym. You beating the fuck out of your central nervous system. Hitting the gym on top of it will completely wipe you out. Ease your way back in then get back to lifting as heavy as would on cycle. For instance, I mentioned I was sick 2 weeks ago... I only started lifting heavy today. And still not back to 100%

Well looks like a combination of a few things. I had some kinda flu bug, but I also have too much stomach acid. Its got my esophagus inflammed, so everything i eat hurts.

Pretty much everything i do caused this
Coffee
Smoking
Orals
Eating too quick, not chewing food
Too many high cholesterol and fatty foods
Eating before bed
Swallowing a handfull of pills before i lay down to bed
Energy drinks
Spicy foods

So i guess its time to take care of myself a little better. I stopped it all. Eating foods that are in the gerd diet now