GENETEC DHB Review - OntarioDude

You are very lean, momma would give you none stop love.

Thanks a bunch @Funnyman - that means a lot coming from a Guru like you. :)(y)

Why else would I be doing all this hard work and experimentation other than for Momma. I was kind of jealous of all the attention you were getting from her so I thought I should up my game and get me some even though it means I'd be getting Funnyman & Stu's leftovers.

Maybe we should all get together with a few others of her & Stu's choice and get that that train a rollin'... :ROFLMAO:

OD

1.jpg
2.png
3.jpg

Okay, sorry for the derail... :)

Again your in ready great shape maybe even stage ready.

Holy sh*t! No way... Did I just hear that from Funnyman? Am I dreaming? That's awesome - thanks so much man. o_O(y)

I've really been competing with myself for the last year and a half so that's real cool to hear. I always think, I'll be in better condition in a few months after I do this or after I do that (like right now running the next two vials of DHB) so I keep training as hard and heavy as I can, doing some cardio and trying to eat right hoping that I'll get close to that kind of condition someday. I really enjoy noticing any little improvement and find it exciting. I'm sure I have many week parts that need to be brought up or corrected though but I'm giving it time and consistency and trying to make it work.

I always envy when others get to compete and would love to get to that level. I know you could take me that extra distance with your knowledge and skills. I'm sure that some of the weaker parts or issues that I have which seem difficult to me could probably easily be fixed with your input, expertise and motivation.

I know that some have the opinion that your not a true bodybuilder unless you have competed but I feel it's in me even thought I haven't done it yet. I push hard, live through the pain and suffer with the dieting and I know most other normal people just wouldn't do it. I may throw my name in with the old guys (I'm 46 now) and give it a try someday since I really love this as a hobby, sport and lifestyle and always have but I do feel like I have missed that one experience which I would learn greatly from.

Thanks again Brother,

OD

No major updates so far since I restarted the DHB with the two new vials I purchased recently in order to continue.

I believe I've pinned four times now since starting it back up again, including two shots in my quads and still no PIP to report. So far, so good...

Thank you,

OD

Hello Canadian Brawners;

Well, I've wanted to update this for a while but felt I should wait until I got more DHB in me since I purchased two additional vials on my own in order to continue with my experiment and had a short period inbetween where I was off.

I've been alternating pinning my glutes and quads so far but and have experienced no pip issues with this product after two total vials in.

I've upped my calories and am still getting leaner. I've been this lean before but never had the vascularity that I currently have so I believe the DHB could be at least partially responsible for the increase in vascularity. I notice more vascularity at least to some degree in my quads (especially), calves, chest, shoulders, bi's, forearms, triceps, abs, glutes, pretty much everywhere.

I keep wanting to take pics to show some examples but think I'll wait a few more weeks once I get the next vial in me.

I'm staying full and hard and my strength is up a little although I haven't attempted any PRs. I feel good so far and have started to add some extra weights to some areas of my training as mentioned in my log.

Looking forward to the next few weeks...

Thank you,

OD

Hello Canadian Brawners;

Well, I've wanted to update this for a while but felt I should wait until I got more DHB in me since I purchased two additional vials on my own in order to continue with my experiment and had a short period inbetween where I was off.

I've been alternating pinning my glutes and quads so far but and have experienced no pip issues with this product after two total vials in.

I've upped my calories and am still getting leaner. I've been this lean before but never had the vascularity that I currently have so I believe the DHB could be at least partially responsible for the increase in vascularity. I notice more vascularity at least to some degree in my quads (especially), calves, chest, shoulders, bi's, forearms, triceps, abs, glutes, pretty much everywhere.

I keep wanting to take pics to show some examples but think I'll wait a few more weeks once I get the next vial in me.

I'm staying full and hard and my strength is up a little although I haven't attempted any PRs. I feel good so far and have started to add some extra weights to some areas of my training as mentioned in my log.

Looking forward to the next few weeks...

Thank you,

OD

Do you think the DHB is responsible for keeping you lean while upping calories? It's such a new compound, I'm really curious what kind of effects one could expect from it. I'm really considering including it (or primo) in my next cycle.

Do you think the DHB is responsible for keeping you lean while upping calories? It's such a new compound, I'm really curious what kind of effects one could expect from it. I'm really considering including it (or primo) in my next cycle.

To me, it seems to be doing this more than other compounds I have used that are normally associated with having this effect. The same goes with the vascularity part (ie. EQ). I'm doing some cardio but nothing crazy and have certainly done way more cardio in the past. I'm interested to know what others using it are experiencing and what their final results will be.

I wasn't going to add this since I would like to see where it ends up but here's a quick and simple shot of my one leg. This is not flexing or pumped at all and I don't have the best mirror to capture legs at home so I had to get creative by holding it up. The pic doesn't really capture it the same as in real life which is even better IMO. I'll include the outer and front sides on the next round of pics as they've improved a lot as well and are extra vascular and grainy now.

1.png

To me, it seems to be doing this more than other compounds I have used that are normally associated with having this effect. The same goes with the vascularity part (ie. EQ). I'm doing some cardio but nothing crazy and have certainly done way more cardio in the past. I'm interested to know what others using it are experiencing and what their final results will be.

I wasn't going to add this since I would like to see where it ends up but here's a quick and simple shot of my one leg. This is not flexing or pumped at all and I don't have the best mirror to capture legs at home so I had to get creative by holding it up. The pic doesn't really capture it the same as in real life which is even better IMO. I'll include the outer and front sides on the next round of pics as they've improved a lot as well and are extra vascular and grainy now.

View attachment 2557

Sheesh - are you sure you are not gearing up to hit the stage tomorrow. Super shredded brother. Ill catch up to you in 6 months lol.

View attachment 2557

Looking Shredded there!

Great progress man. Are you still taking 200mg a week? I'm about to start some myself soon.

Hey there eazy57;

Yep, just twice per week since I'm not really bulking specifically right now even though I added a few hundred more calories. I didn't see the need to add more but would love to and it's very tempting.

I'd like buy 4-6 vials in the winter to try it when bulking as well but only with a bunch more calories / macros to see the growth and extra crazy vascularity happen.

I'll be looking forward to and watching for your experiment as I always do. :)

Good luck Brother - cheers,

OD

Hey there eazy57;

Yep, just twice per week since I'm not really bulking specifically right now even though I added a few hundred more calories. I didn't see the need to add more but would love to and it's very tempting.

I'd like buy 4-6 vials in the winter to try it when bulking as well but only with a bunch more calories / macros to see the growth and extra crazy vascularity happen.

OD
Interesting. I've been pinning every day and I'm starting to get sick of it. I'd like to pin 200mg as well as week. Many protocols call for 300mg or more per week. 2cc's a week would be welcome for the desired results.

Hey there eazy57;

OD

Have you run primo before? If so, how does DHB compare to it?

Have you run primo before? If so, how does DHB compare to it?

Nope, unfortunately Primo is one compound that I haven't tried yet. I've researched it and I would like to run it someday soon. I think I may give it a go in the next year. I don't mind pinning regularly at all but I'm going to wait until I have enough extra money to run a decent primo cycle. From what I've read it seems similar in some ways as far as little to no noticeable side effects.

I'm sure someone here will be able to add some comments comparing the two.

Thank you & good luck,

OD

Hi Brothers and Sisters;

I completed my most recent pin of DHB last week and have to say that I really enjoyed this compound and would like to run it again someday whether during a cut or possibly during a bulk. I didn't notice any PIP even once and I pinned it mostly in my glutes and quads.

Thank you to Genetec for allowing me to try their DHB out and then allowing me to purchase more on my own since there quantities were limited at the time.

During the time I used it, I increased my calories, yet still continued to tighten up everywhere. I noticed an increase in vascularity everywhere (even abs and glutes) and some strength improvements although I never tried to max out or go for any PRs.

I did find myself benching 4 plates for reps where as I had only maxed out with one rep. previously and I even felt that I could have even thrown more weights on if I wanted to.

My back and legs were both stronger and I even found myself doing hack squats with 6 plates per side (12 total) which also felt fairly easy but I didn't want to do more in order to be prevent any knee issues from re-occurring.

I did not notice any sides whatsoever and overall had a good sense of well-being with no extra stress or anxiety, etc.

I would recommend this product for those who are interested and want to give something new a try.

If anyone has any questions or comments please let me know and I'll do my best to address them promptly.

These are already on my Personal Log but here's a recent pic along with a leg pic from around a month ago (I was not posing or flexing in either and the leg shot was taken cold. I can see more increased vascularity in better lighting and in person than in these pics but they provide a basic idea.

1.png
190825.JPEG
1.png

My personal Log with more details and pics can be found here:
https://canadianbrawn.com/threads/ontariodudes-log.2621/

Thank you very much,

OD