GENETEC DHB Review - OntarioDude

OntarioDude

Trusted Member
Hi;

I received a test sample vial from Genetec yesterday for their new DHB (Dihydroboldenone) product and will review the product and include the results here. I would like to add that I have absolutely no affiliation with Genetec and am simply a customer of this and a few other great Canadian UGL's which are often referenced here on this Forum. Genetec was kind enough to let me test one vial of this new DHB product in exchange for a fair, honest review and they did not guide me in any manner.

I will do my best to provide open and honest feedback. If anyone has any questions, comments or concerns please let me know.

AAS Currently in use:
Genetec T400: 400 mgs. x 2 = 800 mgs. / week
Genetec 100 mgs. EOD = 350 mgs. / week

First Injection:
Genetec 100 mgs. EOD = 350 mgs. / week
1 CC of DHB pinned in right glute - will report back with PIP results (if any) - so far so good.
I currently use a 25 g., 1", Termumo pins

Thank you very much Genetec for the opportunity to test and review this new and exciting product.

Please see attached pics.

I will update this review log a.s.a.p.

Thank you,

OD

P.S. My personal log can be found here:
https://canadianbrawn.com/threads/ontariodudes-log.2621/

Attachments

• Genetec DHB1.png
    Genetec DHB1.png
    430.1 KB · Views: 51
  • Genetec DHB2.png
    Genetec DHB2.png
    320.5 KB · Views: 49
  • Genetec DHB3.png
    Genetec DHB3.png
    120.4 KB · Views: 39
  • Genetec DHB4.png
    Genetec DHB4.png
    132.7 KB · Views: 40
I would like to report that my first pin of Genetec's DHB went very well and I have absolutely zero PIP to report two days later.

I just completed my next pin in my left glute and all seems well but I'll give it a day or two to confirm properly.

To note:
I worked my shoulders yesterday and thought I had noticed a slight increase in strength. I was able to press 4 plates per side on the iso-lateral shoulder press without a lift to start or a spot to finish my reps (6) even up to and including my very last set. I also blasted out my shoulder raises (side & front) with 50 lb. dumbbells nice and controlled form with no problems and I normally experience some shoulders issues when I'm finished but all went well with no extra pain.

Thank you,

OD

Last edited:
Hi;

I can report back now that my second shot of Genetec's DHB also has no noticeable PIP.

To Note:
I worked Bi's & Tri's with some left-over Abs (from the previous day).
https://canadianbrawn.com/threads/ontariodudes-log.2621/#post-40234

My workout is posted on my log (linked above) but I wanted to comment about one thing I noticed which may be from the DHB.

For Biceps, I completed EZ Bar Curls with good form and worked up to my final two sets of 165 Lbs. x 6.

Normally after working up to 145 Lbs. or slapping two more tens on to get to up 165 Lbs. I am finished with my heavy curls. Yesterday, I started on my second bicep exercise (Alternating Dumbell Curls - supersetted with Tricep pushdowns) and started off with medium weight (40's x 15). It felt too damn easy so I ended up doing Alternating Dumbell Curls with 70 Lbs. dumbbells with good form and it still felt fairly easy. Next time around I may go up to 75's or 80's.

Thank you,

OD

Hi;

I can report back now that my second shot of Genetec's DHB also has no noticeable PIP.

To Note:

My workout is posted on my log (linked above) but I wanted to comment about one thing I noticed which may be from the DHB.

For Biceps, I completed EZ Bar Curls with good form and worked up to my final two sets of 165 Lbs. x 6.

Normally after working up to 145 Lbs. or slapping two more tens on to get to up 165 Lbs. I am finished with my heavy curls. Yesterday, I started on my second bicep exercise (Alternating Dumbell Curls - supersetted with Tricep pushdowns) and started off with medium weight (40's x 15). It felt too damn easy so I ended up doing Alternating Dumbell Curls with 70 Lbs. dumbbells with good form and it still felt fairly easy. Next time around I may go up to 75's or 80's.

Thank you,

OD
Thanks for the update!

Careful on loading those arms up too fast brother I just read that Antoine Vaillant tore his bicep recently, going to set him back a lot. I have many friends who have also torn biceps in recent years and needed reattachment surgery and your arm/arms are never quite the same.

Thanks for the update!

Careful on loading those arms up too fast brother I just read that Antoine Vaillant tore his bicep recently, going to set him back a lot. I have many friends who have also torn biceps in recent years and needed reattachment surgery and your arm/arms are never quite the same.

Thanks Brother;

Thank you for the reminder as it's definitely a real possibility and that would really suck. I'm careful and try to use close to perfect form except maybe if I have to struggle a little on the last one or two near the end. I usually work my way up starting down at 80, then 120, 145 and finally two sets of 165 with some stretching in-between. I always have to watch I don't tweak my lower back also. I find heavy curls feel like they take more out of me sometimes than many other more demanding exercises including some leg exercises, bench pressing, etc.

The cool thing I noticed with the DHB was that I'm usually pretty spent for heavy curling after that yet I was still able to crank out some heavy dumbbell curls after which was real nice.

Antoine Vaillant is a beast. It especially sucks that he was twelve days out from a show when it happened. I just checked out a few YouTube videos where he explains how he tore his bicep. Here he is with Dave Palumbo:

ANTOINE VAILLANT EXPLAINS BICEPS TEAR TO DAVE PALUMBO

Thank you & be careful out there folks,

OD

Hi;

To Note:

Thank you,

OD
How the fuck are your wrists not destroyed from curling 165lbs. LOL

You’re feeling the dhb since Saturday?

I know what you mean as it's definitely early... I should have mentioned that I really don't know if it's just mental at this point or if I just had a good workout and wanted to push harder since I knew I had it running through me. :) These are all lifts I've done before so no PR's yet but I am pushing it. My arms aren't even sore today other than my forearms but they're always acting up.

I can say that I do feel like I'm also leaning out or drying up a little bit while still feeling full. That could also be because I dropped Deca a couple of weeks ago.

I won't have any definitive answers until a few weeks and then I'll compare my pics and maybe even some PRs if I'm lucky.

Thank you,

OD

My wrists are okay but my forearms are sore as usual. :) Bi's & Tri's are both completely fine.

Thanks,

OD
I've had wrist injuries so maybe that comes into play but the slightest dip in form with any sort of curl and immediatedly I feel a twinge in my wrist.

For me Bi training is usually low-mid weight and high reps!

Are you going to bump up the dose or stay consistent at 350? I’m considering braving the treacherous waters 700 but I gotta do some PIP tests first

Are you going to bump up the dose or stay consistent at 350? I’m considering braving the treacherous waters 700 but I gotta do some PIP tests first

Hi @afflicted

I was thinking of staying on the same dose for now. I still have a some Tren running in me and have lowered the dose. I normally would have waited and cleared the Tren out first but I already know what it does to me and have run it for a while so I'm just finishing it off and comparing any new differences with the DHB added.

I honestly would not be afraid of PIP at all with this product as I can't notice any at all after two shots - although I'm keeping it to my glutes only for now. I'd rate the PIP at a 0 / 10 right now as I don't feel anything even if I press hard on the spots that I used. I would be very surprised if you had any PIP issues.

I'm looking forward to seeing what 100 EOD does but would consider running it higher with just Test in my system. I'll purchase a few vials for that next experiment though.

If DHB is like they say it is, then it's possible that I may lean towards this compound more than Tren eventually but I'll have to wait and see.

If you do run it at 700 mgs., I will definitely be very interested to see your results. :)

Thanks & good luck,

OD

This product intrigues me. Do you plan to get blood work done? Curious what your haemoglobin will look like on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi OGJJ;

It would have been a good idea as I already have a requisition to get some done. I had it checked around two weeks ago when I gave blood and it was normal apparently. I will likely get my blood work done by the end of it in a few weeks though.

Thank you,

OD

Hi;

I'm just about to pin my third shot now...

I've decided to drop the Tren now so it'll be just Test & DHB (800 mgs. EW & 100 EOD).

For my workouts, I was mostly just copying and pasting directly from my workout log anything that I thought would be interesting from my workouts that may be applicable and I wanted to show that I'm putting in the hard work training & diet wise to try to get some good results.

I'm looking forward to seeing where I'm at by the time the test vial is finished with just the Test and DHB as that's when I should notice any real results which I can truly attribute to this compound.

I had a rest day yesterday and completed 35 minutes of cardio.

Today is Leg Day!

Thank you,

OD

Always keeping the shot at 1ml?

Hi @bebeav

So far I have kept it at that since I only have so many precious shots to use - that is, until I order some on my own of course. :)

I'm totally okay with slow and steady gains with little to no sides but part of me would also kind of like to see what would happen if I increased it. I haven't had the chance to see where this dose is going to take me yet so In the meanwhile, I'll be patient and keep working my butt off.

OD