gel/cream or injectible?

Goldenrod

Staff member
I don't mind needles - when I was on TRT, I started with injectible test and then to compounded cream to apply each morning. I preferred the cream and had better gains on the cream.
Just curious if anyone else is on the compounded stuff (its more expensive) but if you have coverage, it isn't too expensive?

Anyone been on both and have a preference?

thanks!

Did Androgel but not cream and hated it. It was a pain having to apply daily and I didn't feel any better on it.

thanks for the feedback. Have to talk to my doc again and hoping it will be my decision. I never took androgel but assume it must be similar to the compounded at the pharmacy.
Take care

Did cream and andriol both was pretty useless. I stock piled andriol a while and around 20 caps a days it was not so bad.
Injection is much more effective to me.

I’ve been on prescribed TRT for almost 10 years now and tried all the products. I stick with Androgel. Shots are better, but after 20+ years in the bodybuilding world I’m happy having a break from pinning. I have a lot of scar tissue built up and the gel allows me to maintain what mass I’ve built over the years. But each person needs to find what works for them.

I much prefer injections over the cream. Mine is compounded and definitely more expensive and though I submit to my benefits I don't think they've ever covered any of it.

Because it's compounded - Roadhouse's TRT is covered because it's just a regular Test. They won't give the same to me, so because it goes through a compounder it's not covered.

Agree. My TRT Test is covered as it’s Pfizer but anything compounded like DHEA is never cover by my insurer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk