Full Force - Edmonton

ABMonkey

PCTing.
Trusted Member
Tried this gym out not so long ago. Definitely not a fan. Whilst it looks all shiny and that it would have the things you require I found it was lacking some vital equipment.

Not that I particularly care about the type of people in a gym as I generally focus on my own workouts but this particular place it was hard to miss. Full of selfie warriors and "wannabe instagram models".

IMO they are MUCH better gyms around Edmonton especially for the price. Whilst the initial price may seem cheap you then have to pay a bunch more money for towels/tanning and even to rent a fucking locker.

Avoid.

Tried this gym out not so long ago. Definitely not a fan. Whilst it looks all shiny and that it would have the things you require I found it was lacking some vital equipment.

Not that I particularly care about the type of people in a gym as I generally focus on my own workouts but this particular place it was hard to miss. Full of selfie warriors and "wannabe instagram models".

IMO they are MUCH better gyms around Edmonton especially for the price. Whilst the initial price may seem cheap you then have to pay a bunch more money for towels/tanning and even to rent a fucking locker.

Avoid.

Wanna be instagram models aren't a bad thing if your a wanna be modelling agency representative.

I have not been ...... was sposed to go on opening weekend a year or 2 ago but for some reason did not.
I have heard mixed reviews. For many reasons I have always felt most comfortable in GL gyms wherever I am. I am from Leduc so the rec center is handy for me but currently training super early due to work so I am at Snap.
Goodlife on the north side may to Aug tho !!!

I have not been ...... was sposed to go on opening weekend a year or 2 ago but for some reason did not.
I have heard mixed reviews. For many reasons I have always felt most comfortable in GL gyms wherever I am. I am from Leduc so the rec center is handy for me but currently training super early due to work so I am at Snap.
Goodlife on the north side may to Aug tho !!!
Not worth the visit IMHO.

..and expensive.

So I hear this place burnt down... one has wonder if it's an inside job? Lol. Pretty convenient.