Fuck Trudeau and Fuck Bill Blaire

animal-inside

Trusted Member
I bought another semi auto hand gun yesterday just because those pieces of shit keep talking about more gun bans.. Fucking asshole, half brained tools... There is NO data support the need for ANY more gun laws/bans in Canada. There is simply no data to support the need for more laws.

Nothing gets me hotter in politics than liberals talking about Canada's "gun problem"... We have no gun problem, they are just penalizing the people who legally own and legally use their guns.

I work in the industry, we don't have a gun issue in Canada.....and even if you wanted to argue we do it certainly isn't caused by law abiding citizens like you and I that legally acquire firearms to enjoy shooting/hunting etc etc etc....Unfortunately bans are going to be coming, the city I live in the mayor sucks Trudeau's cock on social media all the time so I'm sure he will ban handguns once given the chance. Can't stand that fuck.

I work in the industry, we don't have a gun issue in Canada.....and even if you wanted to argue we do it certainly isn't caused by law abiding citizens like you and I that legally acquire firearms to enjoy shooting/hunting etc etc etc....Unfortunately bans are going to be coming, the city I live in the mayor sucks Trudeau's cock on social media all the time so I'm sure he will ban handguns once given the chance. Can't stand that fuck.

I think you mean to say lick trudeaus vagina because there is no evidence that he is a man

Canada needs to move towards how USA states are run. Each province needs to be allowed to have their own firearms laws, crimal law etc..

I have to ask. Did any of you vote Liberal in the last election? If so you cannot complain, because it was part of his platform and not a secret.

Secondly I would bet an non confidence vote is brought about soon.

I have a restricted PAL but have never used it for purchase. Will current owners be grandfathered in to keep what already own? I have read about buy back bullshit.
maybe i should drop some cash on new toys before its too late?

Your need a 22 1200 FPS pellet gun from the US. Can buy them online and will not be taken away and at those speeds are really close to a real 22.
Lol.

Just naked pandering to the uniformed masses, it's infuriating. As if taking lawfully purchased firearms is going to stop Toronto gangsters from shooting each-other... it's peak stupidity and it makes me sad that so many actually fall for it

I have a restricted PAL but have never used it for purchase. Will current owners be grandfathered in to keep what already own? I have read about buy back bullshit.

Certainly doesn't sound like grandfathering is part of their plan....they can come knock on my door for my CZ Pistols, ain't turning SHIT in.

They can not make someone a criminal by re-writing the laws. So current owners must be grandfathered in. Buy your handguns now... This is partly why I bought another. I told the wife I'd sell one handgun when I bought the new one, but I probably won't. It's a decent gun, I just like the one I just bought more. But once I sell it, the fear is I can't buy anymore.

I'm sure they will offer a buy back program, but they can't make you a criminal by rewriting the laws to my understanding.

Your need a 22 1200 FPS pellet gun from the US. Can buy them online and will not be taken away and at those speeds are really close to a real 22.
Lol.

Techunically a 22 cal pistol going over 500fps IS considered a firearm/hand gun.. So those would also be gone.

Just naked pandering to the uniformed masses, it's infuriating. As if taking lawfully purchased firearms is going to stop Toronto gangsters from shooting each-other... it's peak stupidity and it makes me sad that so many actually fall for it

Honestly, Quebec and that douche bag from quebec are tearing this country apart. I swear on my kids lives, its actually breaking my heart to see a country I loved and was proud of growing up turn to a place I want to leave.

They can not make someone a criminal by re-writing the laws. So current owners must be grandfathered in. Buy your handguns now... This is partly why I bought another. I told the wife I'd sell one handgun when I bought the new one, but I probably won't. It's a decent gun, I just like the one I just bought more. But once I sell it, the fear is I can't buy anymore.

I'm sure they will offer a buy back program, but they can't make you a criminal by rewriting the laws to my understanding.

They absolutely can and will make us criminals just like what New Zealand has done, that will basically be the template.

They absolutely can and will make us criminals just like what New Zealand has done, that will basically be the template.

I think your wrong... I'm almost positive there is laws in Canada that do not allow people who were not criminals before to become crimals with a new law.

for example, if you currently own a ATV, if they make them illegal they can not confiscat yours or put you in jail for owning one because you bought it before the law changed.

It also works the other way around I belive as well. So lets say your sitting in jail because you were caught with 6grams of pot before it became illegal, you still need to serve your time because you committed the crime before it became legal.

It's not a matter of right or wrong at this point as they haven't fully announced what they are going to do, but the talking points are about a buy back and getting guns off the streets, not grandfathering which doesn't remove a single gun. The absolutely can change the law and make you a criminal, you were offered a buy back, you didn't comply you're now a criminal. It will be New Zealand 2.0

Last edited:
Honestly, Quebec and that douche bag from quebec are tearing this country apart. I swear on my kids lives, its actually breaking my heart to see a country I loved and was proud of growing up turn to a place I want to leave.
You will never leave Canada.:)

maybe I’m a little ignorant here but what’s the point in owning guns if we can’t use them to protect ourselves? What good is a handgun to me as a law abiding citizen if it has to sit in a safe collecting dust?

bummer, i just renewed my restricted PAL

gave my handgun to police a few months ago, was too much of a headache to own

maybe I’m a little ignorant here but what’s the point in owning guns if we can’t use them to protect ourselves? What good is a handgun to me as a law abiding citizen if it has to sit in a safe collecting dust?

I enjoy target shooting.
i dont hunt but have rifles and shot guns. I find it fun to just set up targets and blast away.

I think your wrong... I'm almost positive there is laws in Canada that do not allow people who were not criminals before to become crimals with a new law.

for example, if you currently own a ATV, if they make them illegal they can not confiscat yours or put you in jail for owning one because you bought it before the law changed.

It also works the other way around I belive as well. So lets say your sitting in jail because you were caught with 6grams of pot before it became illegal, you still need to serve your time because you committed the crime before it became legal.

If we look at the “long gun registry” era we might have a template of what is to come. The govt could have bought back any guns at that time now deemed prohibited. Instead they grandfathered existing owners.

If the Libs did that instead of an outright confiscation (lets call a buyback what it is), they would have an easier time selling it to the masses. Either way it is pure BS and nothing more.