Fouad Abiad

Kind of weird to hear not so flattering things about Fouad. Seems like a good guy, but yeah online persona and real life can be very different

Honestly I think the fact that I wasn't planning on competing made him take me less seriously.

He also go insulted because I'm the type of person that loves to learn so when he structures things a certain way i like to ask why... i dont ask why because I'm questioning his methods, but rather to try and learn from his reasoning which i thought i made clear. He pretty much said do what I say and don't ask questions. I dont roll like that. Not if I'm paying good money.

And yes he refused to talk about gear which I didnt really care because I was more then capable of making my own cycles.
Yeah that sucks when these guys do that. They are trying to emulate old school but in reality they are millennials trying to be big shots. Normally an insecurity 9 times out of 10. Try to sound bullying do they don’t have to really answer a question and think a bit because half their shit is cookie cutter bs.
In the years I knew him was 2001-2004 he was a humble dude and still local level competitor.
Too bad he went that way as of late.

I only watched his pod cast because of Luke. Once Luke was gone I tried to watch but I just can’t stand Fouad.
I miss Luke though, he was my favourite pro bodybuilder.

He used to frequently come on an old CDN bodybuilding board, Muscle Nexus, I think his handle was Hoss, would always give lots of good advice in training, dude was a Beast

ya Fouad is great i also follow John Meadows on the youtube. Im currently doing one of John Meadows training programs its called project colosus. Its been alot of fun. low volume high intensity

Was my favorite canadian bodybuilder till I hired him as a coach a while back. I'll still listen to his podcast and watch his stuff but as a person he dropped lots of points in my book. Just found him rude and a little ignorant in person.
I like the guy’s podcast and a lot of what he’s doing right now but I have a similar experience as you. I tried to hire him as a coach a while back and the guy was a total dick. Had a very “I’m better than you” attitude to him. I never went through with hiring him and eventually hired Dusty Hanshaw instead.