Forum Challenge - You want to get strong.. take a lift, train it hard and near max ...But do it every day for 30 days

Day9 I did not go full max. I did do 365 for 3 reps using Stephi Cohens technique of slowly pressing through the floor to start the weight coming up and continually applying pressure driving the floor until the end of the lift. This seem to give me better control over the lift and it angle and closeness to the body. Worked like a charm. I am sore as hell today as I did a lot of physical work yesterday so we will see whether I will lift later in the day.

Did not do my sumo lifts today as I reassembled the back tire on my motor bike which involved lining up the wheel sprockets and connecting them (fuck this took a while), banging in the axle, putting spacers in , break bracket back on, caliper on and tightened, then the shocks and seat. Took a while but all is good. I then carried a whole bunch of heavy shit from one garage to a storage space where the asphalt had benn sealed the day before. After all that I was bushed and did not do any sumo's , back at it today for Day 10. Hopefully I get 415 today ...It's doable ( the goal is 500 end of month)

so day 11 sumo pulled 435, It stalled at the knees but got it through. 20 lbs up from day 10
[GALLERY=media, 36][/GALLERY]

I think the pants are slowing you down.
dragging up the shins and binding on your clothes.
wear shorts and bleed like a man. Lol

Will not post anymore lifts ... may post final lift end of September early October... Cheers

I was doing 3 sets of sumos about 4 to 5 times a day most of last week with 225lbs. I am working on my technique watching tubes to see if there are any tweaks to my lift I can make to improve the lift. Going to go up to 275 this week until that feels easy. Then I will keep increasing. I am at the age that I feel one full body lift is all you need to keep the body strong. Don't care to much about chest and biceps don't use them that much :)

So I am up to 295 for reps of 3 for the last 4 days about 5 times a day. Technique is working and weight feels easy. So a bit longer with 295 then up to 315 for 3's.

so I have been doing sumo's with 315 for reps of 3 with chains in the middle (have no idea what this adds). I do about 5 sets a day... normally when I walk through the workout room ... technique is getting better, I moved in my feet in a bit and I find it makes a ton of difference, get a lot more ass into it. May do a max on the next day I feel real good.

I think I will try this with Deadlift as well, I hope to get some strength but More so some trap size growth would be lovely!
You want get strong. deadlift every day up to a near max. I want to challenge forum members to join in the bulgarian method that is known for their emphasis on specificity. If you want to get good at a exercise then train them, train them hard and often ...... train for half an hour then down time for mental and physical relaxation. Take lifts you want to improve. Do min assistance exercises and hammer the lift as often as possible. 3-5 reps with basic exercise … You will get to the point you will recuperate over night. Condition the body to accept everyday workout with same exercise than different ones every 2 to 3 days. Your strength will go through the roof. Here's a quote:

“If you get results when you are told you are doing everything wrong (Greg Doucette),
then are you really doing everything wrong”
  • I am in the deadlift challenge every day for a month. I will post a video daily of my heavy set
You can do what ever lift you would like. Who is in?

Reactions: PGM
I think I will try this with Deadlift as well, I hope to get some strength but More so some trap size growth would be lovely!
My technique has improved a lot. and it is bringing up my legs glutes hams and traps of course ... also work the core as well as you that to keep that tight to keep the spine straight and immobile during the lift ( if u don't do this u will definitely hurt your back). Use this girls technique . Stefi Cohan ( I did a post pn her) she sumo's over 4 times body weight Check this link out

https://www.menshealth.com/fitness/a30777669/stefi-cohen-deadlift-squat-powerlifting-world-records/

Hopefully you can take some criticism, try and push your ass down more at the start of your pull and lean back. I didn't watch all your videos, but your initial movement is your hips going up. Push them down. Your using brute strength to get that moving.

Reactions: PGM