Forum Challenge - You want to get strong.. take a lift, train it hard and near max ...But do it every day for 30 days

@Cheapshot I love constructive criticism. And you were right. I watched Stefi Cohan's deadlift over and over and noticed that was what she was doing... tonight I pulled 385 for 3 and 405 came up pretty quick by sitting back and pushing with the hips through the feet and into the floor. Not bad for an old guy. Will be trying a little more next week

Been doing sumo's every day now and I find if I line my shoulders straight over the bar , it allows me to keep my chest up and in line with my shoulders, keep my hips down and then I can drive my heels into the ground to lever the bar upwards. I am then able to squeeze my butt thighs and hams as hard as I can and to make bar slide straight up my shins... my hips stay down and come through only when the bar passes my knees. This technique keeps me from raising my butt first and launching my shoulders and chest out over the bar and losing the power I was trying to generate through my feet/heels straight into the ground..

Well I did 3 sets of sumo's today, 1 set of 315 for 3, 1 set of 385 for 2 , 405 for 1, 415 was not in me. Don;t know why these sumo's are hard to increase in weight. Think I might start doing some conventional deads again. Maybe that will help. Going to workout again this afternoon.

Here is my 435 from yesterday. My ass is starting a little to high however I have my shoulders and arms aligned straight down to the bar. Will work on keeping my ass down. those smelling salts real hit you ... clear the whole head out.
[GALLERY=media, 49][/GALLERY]

well I up my sumo max to 455. Over over grip was giving away .. didn't have a hold of the thumbs well enough. Thin I will start doing the over under with the sumo. I gave 475 a go conventional ... that came up fairly easy as I am stronger with conventional. I will continue to train the sumo as it is my weaker lift. Hopefully a 475 and 495 end of this month, The cursing in the video was when I took a wiff of the smelling salts ... damn
[GALLERY=media, 52][/GALLERY]
[GALLERY=media, 53][/GALLERY]