for healing what would you rather take?

Thanks, awesome stuff there bro. I am amazed that I have never come across this before, I only recall very brief statements alluding to the possibility that this is the case. It's gonna take a while for this view to take hold in the treatment industries judging by the pervasive use of anti-inflammatory based treatments still being used and recommended. I have been generally against using ice for treatment of most things for a while now but my reasoning behind that is that inflammation in the case of an acute injury is beneficial not that (in the case of chronic tendon issues) there was no inflammation. I'm gonna have to read the bjsm article about ten more times I think to really even get a start at forming an opinion of how I think I would proceed in future treatment.

Again, thanks, at least I have a starting point now

To update, the doctor says it's bursitis and I did find a protocol of BPC157/TB500 to address this specific issue. I hope it works.

How ya gonna run it dawg?

1ml bac water in and inject 0.2ml 3 x day as close to the injury as possible until it's clear. I forget the exact peptide dosages now, I didn't write it down. Haha

Fellas, I have an elbow issue now having slipped on the deck stairs and giving it a good whack on the fall. Thing swelled up with fluid and I looked like a bloody circus freak. That was 3 weeks ago. The swelling has gone down quite a bit but it is still pretty big and painful and I can feel damage in the connective tissue. I see the doctor today about it but there won't be any discussions about BPC157 or TB500 because its unlikely he even knows what they are. I have them both on hand in a blend. I can go online and find a thousand different recommendations for dosage and inject spot which isn't really that helpful. For those of you who have used this blend what dosage would you recommend and does the inject point make any difference with these peptides? Thanks in advance for your responses.
Some claim site injects but sub q has worked for me.Start small.High BPC can make some people nauseous.

Reactions: PdH
Another update on my bursitis issue. I've done 10 injects of BPC157/TB500 combo 1mg per inject. Results have been excellent. Pain and swelling has decreased significantly. I'll be purchasing more of this combo to continue my protocol.

Another update on my bursitis issue. I've done 10 injects of BPC157/TB500 combo 1mg per inject. Results have been excellent. Pain and swelling has decreased significantly. I'll be purchasing more of this combo to continue my protocol.

This is a great thread, please keep the updates coming

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: PdH
IMO even shit weak gh does a better job than bpc and tb.
I’ve used them all for my colon. I know tendons, colon different things.
What I did notice while I was in the “stop the colon pain” quest, is that after the peptides, none of my tendinitis was completely gone. Better but not gone.
After using even weak gh for a bit, my tennis elbow, which I had been battling for a few years, cleared up.

Another thing to note. Bpc and tb did not reduce inflimation near as well. My colon can be flaring with inflimation, I’ll inject 1 iu of gh (well the better stuff I have now, used to inject 3.3 iu of the weaker stuff before) and about 2 hours later I notice the pain starting to subside. The next morning the inflimation is gone.

Key is I don’t care if is a cheap 3 iu vial or more expensive 10 iu vial, As long as the gh inside is of decent quality, it will work.

Now the problem is people think they need 10 iu a day. Do you want insulin resistance as well? Then you need to run insulin so you don’t over tax your beta cells, or you need to have candy on you al all times when you go hypo without the extra insulin. My thought here is that when you body sends out the signal for the initial rush of insulin becayse of high blood sugar levels, you are resistant to using it so it doesn’t work as well as normal, then your body overcompensates and sends out a huge pulse of insulin and you go hypo becayse even with insulin resistance you are everwealmed. I experimented with a blood glucose meter to come to this conclusion. Then you need to take in more sugar to compensate for the over production of insulin. Huge lain in the ass, if you don’t catch it right, you can yo, yo all day long.

You don’t need much. 1-2 iu is all you need for a positive effect if you have good dosed gh. If I am overdoing it I’ll do 1 iu morning 1 iu around 8 about an hour after dinner.
For me that will make me start to go hypo after a few days, so normally I never do more than 1 iu daily, or 1 iu eod.

On 1 iu ed I noticed better recovery and my tendinitis went away.
Last night around 3 pm my colon started to ache and, pain while peeing started to come on, I went home at 6 I injected 1 iu, then laid down for a bit, then 7:30 pain was pretty much gone, I went out for dinner and a couple of beer, no pain this morning.

For example, no gh and trt, sore next day after training. Gh and trt, same soreness level as if I was running a higher dose of gear.
It drives me nuts because everyone always thinks more is better, they overdo it, don’t get the desired results over a short period of time then think gh is shit.

Gh is a long use drug, lower dose long duration. Tendons even with help take forever to heal. So if you are going to use tb or bpc lower end of the dose long term. Tb btw can cause cancer, bpc will only help existing cancer grow, like gh.

Now these are my results, I have used gh for almost 2 years now on and off, I have some experience on what it does for me. But my suggestion is if you are going to try it, low amount over a couple of months, and don’t expect a miracle. It just like gear, you didn’t become a monster on your first cycle, lol.

Anyone get PERMANENT pain relief from tb500 and BPC 157? They worked while I used em but that's it.

Stuff is so expensive, those alibaba sources look like pure shit to me.

IMO even shit weak gh does a better job than bpc and tb.

High quality GH (pharma) gives me an inflammation response which essentially makes my injuries much worse. The last time I used it I couldn't even hold a 5lb dumbbell or inject with my left hand because of what was initial a very small amount of pain in my wrist that GH inflamed dramatically. After two cortisone shots my wrist is now fine, but I won't be using GH again.

High quality GH (pharma) gives me an inflammation response which essentially makes my injuries much worse. The last time I used it I couldn't even hold a 5lb dumbbell or inject with my left hand because of what was initial a very small amount of pain in my wrist that GH inflamed dramatically. After two cortisone shots my wrist is now fine, but I won't be using GH again.

Huh, weird eh? How much did you run? More than 1 iu a day?

Huh, weird eh? How much did you run? More than 1 iu a day?

I started at 2iu and reduced to 1iu once I noticed the inflammation response. I wouldn't really call it weird though, we've long known that GH can cause nerve, muscle and joint pain, along with plenty of other negative sides:

• carpal tunnel syndrome
  • nerve, muscle, or joint pain
  • swelling of the arms and legs from fluid retention (edema)
  • high cholesterol levels
  • numb and tingling skin
  • an increased risk of heart disease and diabetes
  • growth of cancerous tumors
  • growth of facial features, hands, and feet (acromegaly)
  • mood changes, dependency, and withdrawal
  • an enlarged heart
  • low blood sugar
  • liver damage
  • fatigue
  • enlarged breasts in men (gynecomastia)

Have you been training while dealing with your bursitis and running your protocol?