First powerlifting cycle

PowerliftAddict17

Trusted Member
Hey guys ive decided to run a cycle through my powerlifting program.

Ordered from guardian:
Test 400mgs wk
Decca 300 mgs 2x week
Anadrol 50mgs day
Halotestin 20mg preworkout
Nolvadex eod

Over the last year ive cruised on 200 mg test week.
Best lifts Raw with sleeves
Squat 500x2
Bench 225x21 or 325x1
Deadlift 525x1

Ill be posting weekly updates on training.

Attachments

• 40D90654-22C6-4FC6-AAEE-DC17833B098F.jpeg
    40D90654-22C6-4FC6-AAEE-DC17833B098F.jpeg
    587.3 KB · Views: 19
Mmmmm anadrol and powerlifting is good stuff, may want to play with dosage 75-100mg 75mg was my sweet spot. I DL’d 555 and benched 325 on 75mg and I’m just a wee lamb. I’ve seen guys running way more, for me 100mg was to much, your mileage may vary

Ok th
Wow.. I would not suggest. Halo is really fuckin harsh on the liver. I would run the adrol first few weeks and halo at the end. Not side by side. Just my opinion.
ok thanks for the imput im fairly new to peds ive done 1 other cycle before so this is pretty big for me lol

Ok th

ok thanks for the imput im fairly new to peds ive done 1 other cycle before so this is pretty big for me lol
Yeah. Wait for some of the boys to chime in. I strongly suggest not running them together. I'd run the anadrol at the beginning for 4 wks, and then run your halo at the end, especially if you're doing a meet.

They make good points regarding running them both at the same time. However, i you are using the halo ever couple workouts with Anadrol i would wouldn't too much about the liver. Everyday running both i would be more concerned. I also wouldn't drink any alcohol while you are running the orals and training for you meet. Lots of food and training buddy. And listen to your body bro. Cheers

Right on man ! keep it up. In a couple weeks I think that you will notice a big difference. I always feel a lot stronger on both Decca and Anadrol. Both you should set new PRs for sure