Female using SARM S23 acne issues

Zuespas

Trusted Member
Hey guys. My girl used S23 and stopped 3 months ago. That triggered acne outbreak that seems to have never stopped and it’s been 3 months. I have no experience or knowledge of SARMS and quite frankly wouldn’t touch em. Do any of you have a solution for this? Or anything that helped ?

You can try Aveeno foam soap( oily skin) to control the ance. It has always helped me, but when it come to peptides there still too new for me.

Try carbolic soap. Can usually get it at health food stores. It drys the skin out and is a bit abrasive so it clears acne. As far as a sarm causing this 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Hey guys. My girl used S23 and stopped 3 months ago. That triggered acne outbreak that seems to have never stopped and it’s been 3 months. I have no experience or knowledge of SARMS and quite frankly wouldn’t touch em. Do any of you have a solution for this? Or anything that helped ?

I'm no SARMs pro, but I know a bit.
How long did she take it for?
Dependant on the length, I might have a couple more questions

I have a friend who once took sarms. Not entirely sure on what she took. But they ended up being pro hormones and completely fucked up her body! So unless you can 100% trust your source, I wouldn’t touch them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any Sarm that changes hormone in the body can lead to acne a lot of what I have read about s23 says it changes Test levels and maybe there were other chemicals in there as well trusted source? If it is light surface acne, lemon and honey depending on how bad it is and what kind of acne surface or cystic acne I have tried almost everything so I can tell you what worked best for me..M

Any Sarm that changes hormone in the body can lead to acne a lot of what I have read about s23 says it changes Test levels and maybe there were other chemicals in there as well trusted source? If it is light surface acne, lemon and honey depending on how bad it is and what kind of acne surface or cystic acne I have tried almost everything so I can tell you what worked best for me..M
A little to the dinner table based on the date you asked @Zuespas but S23 is potent. IMO the most potent SARM or the same as RAD140. More expensive but similar to a mild oral steroid. I didn’t have any issues but I would go with a different cleanser per @Funnyman.
Did it clear up? Better question - does it matter / are you still with her?
Take care

A little to the dinner table based on the date you asked @Zuespas but S23 is potent. IMO the most potent SARM or the same as RAD140. More expensive but similar to a mild oral steroid. I didn’t have any issues but I would go with a different cleanser per @Funnyman.
Did it clear up? Better question - does it matter / are you still with her?
Take care
It hasn't totally cleared up and yes we're together. She's tried everything topical and now is trying a mild dose of accutane. I don't think she'll ever touch SARM's again