Favourite Whiskey

wizers ,then I say some stupid shit, so if I post something really dumbass you know why I apologise in advance

Tequila is my go to. Its the only drink that is a pick-me-up and will get me on a dance floor making a total fool of myself. I never have any problems, and if its top shelf I hardly even get hungover as long as I dont mix. Casamigos is a good one, so is Corallejo, Herradura, and Clase Azul.

Back on track. My father basically has an IV in his arm with a bottle of Glenmorangie Original hooked up to it. And thanks to that I have also taken a shine to it. They make one bottle aged in a Port cask, and that might be my favorite!

749234_Glenmorangie_10_Yr_Old_1024x1024.png

Port bottle on the left
glenmcol_2_1200x1200.jpg

I do like Crown as well. If you guys are looking for a very good tasting Canadian whisky that wont break the bank, i always grab a bottle or two of Centennial when Im at the store. Great to have in the case when friends come over and I don't want them in my stash, and since buying it for that reason I've started drinking it myself. This one is surprisingly very good for its price and simple bottle.

0_Centennial_-_shadow_2018_0517.jpg

Last edited:
I stay away from the whiskey as well.
Vodka, tequila and my homemade shine gets me through summer at the cottage. Mix is usually club soda and lemon or lime juice.
If i drink over the winter then its beer.

There are so many. I love scotch and bourbon. I dont drink munch rye (crown) or rum besides Kraken.

Lately I've been trying some different kinds simply to expand my knowledge and palette. My latest is Aberfeldy, Glen Scotia, and Legent.