Fav Podcasts

gondar1

I'm kind of a big deal in Japan
Trusted Member
Doesn't have to be BB related but please post up your fav's. I find them indispensable for long trips now and I keep coming across great ones that have been around for a while but I'd never heard of them. For example Fouad Abiad's channel, @The_Night_King just posted about, great stuff but I just stumbled across it by fluke.

Inform me bro's!

I've enjoyed quite a few podcasts from "Stuff You Should Know" hosted by Josh Clark & Chuck Bryant.

True crime

it follows some pretty crazy murder cases with real interviews from the case, and gets into some pretty crazy depth

Joe Rogan experience is great ! Lots of interesting guests and spitting chicklets if your into hockey is also very good ...lots of interviews with NHL players

Bodybuilding & Bollocks, also on Fouad's channel but features Luke Sandoe & James Hollingshead. Funny stuff!

The RBP podcast Fouad does is more serious.
I love the bb and bollocks not really informative but funny as hell sometimes. Luke makes the podcast good.

Joe Rogan experience is my fav, lots of great guests and well rounded topics. I like the comedic aspect along with the fitness and mma talk