Fasting and Juicing .... Help

Eastlifter

Trusted Member
Hello I never went to the gym in 4 years just started back 2 weeks ago already lost 12 lbs from Intermittent fasting, and training

Im 34 years old 6'5 was 277 now jumping between 265 to 263

Ill eat clean from 3 pm to 11 pm ... ground turkey ... eggs ... vegan shakes ... greens

3 to 4 clean meals ... Im wanting to start juicing now im going to try Ripper its a 75mg of Tren A , Test P and Masteron P ill run for 6 to 8 weeks about 1.5ml shots EOD

Is it safe to juice while intermittent fasting or should I eat a low calorie diet that includes breakfast ????

After 6 weeks or 8 of Ripper Im planning jump on test or sus for 8 weeks with DHB and superdrol

Any info be appreciated

I ran ripper for 8 weeks last winter and I just ate 3 sometimes 4 clean meals and day trained as I normally do and added 1 hour cardio 6 days a week and I looked like a different guy after the 8 weeks I lost 18 lbs and it ripped me pretty good ripped is a great product it you put the cardio in and control your calories and your fat in take I ran it at 1 cc a day how that helps brother

and yes I did do some fastIng wile on it from 6 every night til I got up at 6 am and did my cardio For a hour then I’d eat at about 7 730 so yes I fasted 12 solid hours a day and I had no issues

I think you will be fine, I think it just depends on the length of time between fasts. So long as you arent going crazy with time between meals I say youre golden.

btw 6'5 265 you are a beast damn

makes me feel small at 6'3 220 lol

I service rig do well abandonments hand bomb pipe off the floor and tail it in 24 days straight & 4 off .. 24 / 4 ...cow boy riggen and did seismec for 8 weeks and got asked go be seismic drillers helper i'd go back n forth I didn't have the opportunity go west at 20 went at 31 I need be fit to make this $525 - $600 day rate when I go back out , I dont want to sweat fat off in coveralls in minus 40 get cold when I stop lol

I cycled before I will be down to 255 next week n ill cycle thats 20lb drop in 3 weeks

Only reason I ask is my best friend is a pro MMA fighter well established in the circle who supports the 8 hour clean eating 16 hour fast but he is my gym partner ...but at same time I watched conflicting video other day from a man calling him self on YouTube coach Greg lol who claims fasting dont work eats muscle and calorie deficit so im conflicted between an IFBB pro and UFC fighter

Reactions: PGM
I met a guy who worked on rigs and he showed me a bunch of videos he filmed on the job and let me tell you that work is no joke. Not for the faint of heart.

Greg is annoying as hell I cant even make it through a video now with him screaming at the top of his lungs. He has been wrong about alot of stuff in the last few months. I would go with your buddy in MMA and his ideaology since its someone you know over a youtube personality lol

Best thing to do is try it yourself. What may work for some people may not work for others.

I service rig do well abandonments hand bomb pipe off the floor and tail it in 24 days straight & 4 off .. 24 / 4 ...cow boy riggen and did seismec for 8 weeks and got asked go be seismic drillers helper i'd go back n forth I didn't have the opportunity go west at 20 went at 31 I need be fit to make this $525 - $600 day rate when I go back out , I dont want to sweat fat off in coveralls in minus 40 get cold when I stop lol

I cycled before I will be down to 255 next week n ill cycle thats 20lb drop in 3 weeks

Only reason I ask is my best friend is a pro MMA fighter well established in the circle who supports the 8 hour clean eating 16 hour fast but he is my gym partner ...but at same time I watched conflicting video other day from a man calling him self on YouTube coach Greg lol who claims fasting dont work eats muscle and calorie deficit so im conflicted between an IFBB pro and UFC fighter

What position to you work on circus rigs?

What position to you work on circus rigs?

Leasehand did that 3 seasons switched over to exploration this January I can get a gig packing dynamite down hole this season if I want which is getting me to loose weight

You'll be a better man for never watching Greg Doucette whine about whatever he feels like and spit all over his camera again. Turn that shit off.

Ive fasted and build great muscle while running cycle. Just make sure you get you calories in correctly. Also, I did break fast to consume carbs and proteins post workout. I was training at 4 or 5 am and wouldn't actually start eating until 10 or 11am. But, I felt after 7 or 8 weeks that I needed those post workout calories. And I am glad I did. I tipped the scales exactly how I wanted to.
So trial and error is how you'll figure it out for yourself. But for me - not a problem to grow and still shred fat and keeping my energy levels up

If fasting gets you in a caloric deficit go for it, for me (used to fast) the difference between my energy fasted vs my energy with some calories in me is pretty drastic so I tend to avoid fasting as I don't believe it to be the best route for my goals (recomping) plus it leads me to an overreliance on caffeine.

If it works for you, go for it, the AAS will have muscle sparing effects while you fast.

Also, annoying schtick and shady past aside, Greg is very knowledgeable, it's just not popular to say it on forums :)

I tried intermittent fasting for longevity, it might work for longevity/anti aging but it definitely doesn’t work for optimal body composition

lost a ton of muscle and kept the fat, metabolism slowed down, strength wasn’t going up, and declined.

health markers on blood tests all got better though.

Looks like your goal is to lose fat and maintain muscle. Do u need to do fasting to accomplish this, IMHO ...no ... but you can and it may help. I am very instinctive on how I do things, So I eat when I get real hungry. Mornings I have yogurt round 9am and I don't normally eat again till 4 or 5 in the afternoon and I eat quite clean... meat and veggies and or eggs, some chesse ... very little high glycemic foods. I then don't eat till about 9am the next morning ... my weight is where I want it right now, If I wanted to drop more weight I would add in hiit cardio once or twice a day for 20 minutes a session to burn fat. I would do one session in the morning to get the metabolism up early. I keep it simple with the juice, 500 cc of test a week for strength and recovery, and if I want to drop weight I just add some tren, about 300mg tren e weekly, and bam the weight falls off like nothing. Everyone is different, and I don't like to stay real hungry to long, as a result " eat when u get hungry .. but eat very clean for weight lose".

Last edited:
Easty don’t be getting all soft on me now.

You know greg is a sellout cunt. Better class people to get info from than that not so confidential informant.

I mean we can’t discount his accomplishments as a bodybuilder but he’s such an entitled spineless bitch.

34 and fasting? Why? It takes diddly to be a pro-MMA fighter these days. Just saying. @pgmunn more or less nails it.

Well I weigh 259 lbs now from 278 and I only been training for 5 weeks now this Monday be week 5 I don't lift heavy at the gym because there's no calories inside of me when I do it but my mind and my body feels better I poop three times a day instead of 12 my IBS inflammation went away I get it once or twice a week instead of crippling every day once I hit 255 lbs I will go to a calorie deficit diet of 3000 calories per day divided into five meals

I

Yes they're called lease hands or Roughnecks then Derrick hand driller than push

roughnecks and leasehands are two different things
Leasehands are basically janitors, pick up lunch and clean.
They don’t work the floor
Next step up is a roughneck, that’s when you work the floor.

roughnecks and leasehands are two different things
Leasehands are basically janitors, pick up lunch and clean.
They don’t work the floor
Next step up is a roughneck, that’s when you work the floor.

That's drilling rigs , I did 2 years well abandonments with OWA , Leasehands ruffneck same thing on service rigs.. .. same title ..

On service rigs theres one hand on the ground hand bombing pipe off the floor or tailing it in one is the stud on the floor both work the Tong's.... I don't really care what you call them when you get your competency book to get the $3 more per hour to be at least hand Rock neck or whatever you want to call it the book from enform is called leasehand competency