Fasting and Juicing .... Help

Eastlifter

Hello I never went to the gym in 4 years just started back 2 weeks ago already lost 12 lbs from Intermittent fasting, and training

Im 34 years old 6'5 was 277 now jumping between 265 to 263

Ill eat clean from 3 pm to 11 pm ... ground turkey ... eggs ... vegan shakes ... greens

3 to 4 clean meals ... Im wanting to start juicing now im going to try Ripper its a 75mg of Tren A , Test P and Masteron P ill run for 6 to 8 weeks about 1.5ml shots EOD

Is it safe to juice while intermittent fasting or should I eat a low calorie diet that includes breakfast ????

After 6 weeks or 8 of Ripper Im planning jump on test or sus for 8 weeks with DHB and superdrol

Any info be appreciated

NovaScotiaMan

Trusted Member
I ran ripper for 8 weeks last winter and I just ate 3 sometimes 4 clean meals and day trained as I normally do and added 1 hour cardio 6 days a week and I looked like a different guy after the 8 weeks I lost 18 lbs and it ripped me pretty good ripped is a great product it you put the cardio in and control your calories and your fat in take I ran it at 1 cc a day how that helps brother

NovaScotiaMan

Trusted Member
and yes I did do some fastIng wile on it from 6 every night til I got up at 6 am and did my cardio For a hour then I’d eat at about 7 730 so yes I fasted 12 solid hours a day and I had no issues

I think you will be fine, I think it just depends on the length of time between fasts. So long as you arent going crazy with time between meals I say youre golden.

btw 6'5 265 you are a beast damn

makes me feel small at 6'3 220 lol

Eastlifter

I service rig do well abandonments hand bomb pipe off the floor and tail it in 24 days straight & 4 off .. 24 / 4 ...cow boy riggen and did seismec for 8 weeks and got asked go be seismic drillers helper i'd go back n forth I didn't have the opportunity go west at 20 went at 31 I need be fit to make this $525 - $600 day rate when I go back out , I dont want to sweat fat off in coveralls in minus 40 get cold when I stop lol

I cycled before I will be down to 255 next week n ill cycle thats 20lb drop in 3 weeks

Only reason I ask is my best friend is a pro MMA fighter well established in the circle who supports the 8 hour clean eating 16 hour fast but he is my gym partner ...but at same time I watched conflicting video other day from a man calling him self on YouTube coach Greg lol who claims fasting dont work eats muscle and calorie deficit so im conflicted between an IFBB pro and UFC fighter

I met a guy who worked on rigs and he showed me a bunch of videos he filmed on the job and let me tell you that work is no joke. Not for the faint of heart.

Greg is annoying as hell I cant even make it through a video now with him screaming at the top of his lungs. He has been wrong about alot of stuff in the last few months. I would go with your buddy in MMA and his ideaology since its someone you know over a youtube personality lol

Best thing to do is try it yourself. What may work for some people may not work for others.

3ml

Trusted Member
I service rig do well abandonments hand bomb pipe off the floor and tail it in 24 days straight & 4 off .. 24 / 4 ...cow boy riggen and did seismec for 8 weeks and got asked go be seismic drillers helper i'd go back n forth I didn't have the opportunity go west at 20 went at 31 I need be fit to make this $525 - $600 day rate when I go back out , I dont want to sweat fat off in coveralls in minus 40 get cold when I stop lol

I cycled before I will be down to 255 next week n ill cycle thats 20lb drop in 3 weeks

Only reason I ask is my best friend is a pro MMA fighter well established in the circle who supports the 8 hour clean eating 16 hour fast but he is my gym partner ...but at same time I watched conflicting video other day from a man calling him self on YouTube coach Greg lol who claims fasting dont work eats muscle and calorie deficit so im conflicted between an IFBB pro and UFC fighter
What position to you work on circus rigs?

Roadglide

Trusted Member

You'll be a better man for never watching Greg Doucette whine about whatever he feels like and spit all over his camera again. Turn that shit off.

Ive fasted and build great muscle while running cycle. Just make sure you get you calories in correctly. Also, I did break fast to consume carbs and proteins post workout. I was training at 4 or 5 am and wouldn't actually start eating until 10 or 11am. But, I felt after 7 or 8 weeks that I needed those post workout calories. And I am glad I did. I tipped the scales exactly how I wanted to.
So trial and error is how you'll figure it out for yourself. But for me - not a problem to grow and still shred fat and keeping my energy levels up

therealj

Trusted Member
If fasting gets you in a caloric deficit go for it, for me (used to fast) the difference between my energy fasted vs my energy with some calories in me is pretty drastic so I tend to avoid fasting as I don't believe it to be the best route for my goals (recomping) plus it leads me to an overreliance on caffeine.

If it works for you, go for it, the AAS will have muscle sparing effects while you fast.

Also, annoying schtick and shady past aside, Greg is very knowledgeable, it's just not popular to say it on forums :)