Experimental cycle...

Also forgot to ask - do you just check hormones or do you also get your liver/kidneys checked? Thank you

Get blood work once every 12 weeks.
Full panel; CBC, hormonal, liver enzymes, etc.

Forgot to grab weight today, but just cracked open my second vial of trest, tren, and dhb for this cycle.

Wife decided to hop on 25mgs/week of the dhb and see how she feels on it, so I'll keep some updates going for her as well.

As for strength, definitely stronger. Went up to 130lbs dumbbells for incline presses today, hitting the same reps I hit with 120s last week. Things feel good, I feel stronger, I look fuller... getting more and more vascular by the day.

If I had to say, I'd say the dhb is definitely responsible for that vascularity, and the trest for the majority of the strength jumps that are happening.

Another thing I notice now is my appetite is actually up. I never got that, even when I used up to 2g of eq/week... dhb? Hmmm.

Feeling good regardless. Hitting around 350 protein daily, carbs are almost always in the 600+++ and fats, again, fall wherever.

Oh, also, something worth mentioning... and the following, I must express my craziness and tell people to not attempt it. If you do this, you're dumb. I don't care how well you know your body, or know insulin, this is stupid and dangerous. Do not do this:

I stopped using insulin for a while as I was training fasted... I figured, I like training fasted, and I like slin... why not combine the two? So, when i started this cycle I had planned to use slin preworkout if my day allowed for me to have a solid meal prior, as the rules of safety dictate. But the last 5-6 sessions have been fasted, 10ius humalog right before training, with just an intraworkout shake consisting of hydrolyzed caseinate, creatine, collagen, dextrose, and waxy maize.

I haven't had an issues with hypoglycemia yet, always keep spare dextrose in the truck and gummy bears in the gym bag (thanks, Seth Feroce), and the pumps and fullness during training have been beyond what I have felt with preWO slin before even at 20ius.. is this from the trest or dhb? Hard to say. All I can say is the pumps are incredible, I feel great.

Strength is way up. Energy is way better. I normally take like 100mgs + ephedrine per day along with 800-1000mgs caffeine. Now it's been maybe one more dose of stimulants other than preworkout. Strange concept to me!

My squats last week were 585x3, this week x8... craziness.

Staying full all day, feeling great! I don't really know what else to add as an update to this log...

I was contemplating dhb for a little and decided not to.

I'd like to follow along just for the wife updates

Damn 585 for 8. Your really must be big, nate. All jokes aside Nice lifts man

Haha thanks brother! Only my squat and deadlift are impressive, unfortunately.

I was contemplating dhb for a little and decided not to.

I'd like to follow along just for the wife updates

Ah, I'm terrible with keeping these logs up. Wife actually opted out. Turns out she found it super painful. Strange how some compounds are painless to some and kill others. She tried a few different sites, all bad. She's since switched back to npp.

Ah, I'm terrible with keeping these logs up. Wife actually opted out. Turns out she found it super painful. Strange how some compounds are painless to some and kill others. She tried a few different sites, all bad. She's since switched back to npp.
Lol.. npp is one of my favs.