erections

Love the sex drive only it leads me to making bad decisions..... Women I would think twice about get things moving downstairs.... one thing leads to another and Yada, Yada, Yada.... you catch my drift....

When you drink they are called beer glasses when you inject test there called test glasses..... lol

Just my 2 cents worth....

Arcygenical

Trusted Member
So... test has the same effect on women then?
There is a direct relationship between test and female sexuality. But the link between Exogenous test, and endogenous test, hasn't been proven as well yet... AKA, if her overies aren't making it, it may not be as beneficial as external test is to us.

And think about it, without a proper AI, and for myself, without HCG, I get zero libido boost from test.

Love the sex drive only it leads me to making bad decisions..... Women I would think twice about get things moving downstairs.... one thing leads to another and Yada, Yada, Yada.... you catch my drift....

When you drink they are called beer glasses when you inject test there called test glasses..... lol

Just my 2 cents worth....
Tell me about it. She was really, truly gorgeous (and we hit it off so well too) but I had to carry her ass, literally, down 5 levels in the elevator because she wouldn't leave, and she couldn't walk. Just thinking about my junk makes it hurt, I feel like a fucked a bed of zebra mussels for 4 straight hours.