Empty streets

Well at least people are listening.
Now the homeless will really stand out.

It's quite here ! But still little punks are street racing on our road because it's so quiet and I'm on a newly paved country road ....I guess they figure the cops wont bother them with all that is happening right now

Its creepy right now.
After I convert some pics to smaller sieze, I'll post some downtown pics.
Union station is almost empty lol

Everywhere downtown is near empty. So much easier driving around, but the scenery isn't anywhere near what it should be as it warms up :) Sadly, Woodbine Beach boardwalk is still hoppin.

Everywhere downtown is near empty. So much easier driving around, but the scenery isn't anywhere near what it should be as it warms up :) Sadly, Woodbine Beach boardwalk is still hoppin.

Havnt been down there yet.

I had to drive down for s hospital job at sick kids today...
Took me 20 minutes from Vaughan for an 8 am meeting.
couldnt believe how early I was, luckily their Cofee shops are still open there.

I've been leaving work at 1pm this week and getting from the bottom of DVP to 401 in 5 minutes. Only other time I have been able to do that is when we shut it down for the yearly cleaning.

I've been leaving work at 1pm this week and getting from the bottom of DVP to 401 in 5 minutes. Only other time I have been able to do that is when we shut it down for the yearly cleaning.

And what is it usually? About 20-25mins?

Being in vancouver its like you stepped through into a different dimension. Almost zero cars on road at certain times of day, tons of parking, stores almost empty

Not gonna lie, I kinda like it lol

Took a beautiful ride on the motorcycle today. No one on the road so no assholes on their cells cutting me off. I drove like an asshole and loved it.

^a lot less on the highways. I got my pile up to a new top speed PB last week!

I've been contemplating putting a bike on the road as it would be amazing, and then it snowed this morning. It's still too cold.