Elite Sarms

Hi Canadian Brawners,

We are happy to announce our partnership with Canadian Brawn as SARMS sponsors.

We use a German Pharmaceutical Raws, compounded in MCT oil in our USA LAB which tastes better and is also better for you.

Currently we have the following:

GH-pep (MK-677)
Physique 400 (LGD-4033)
Decavar (MK-2866)
Hyper lean (SR-9009)
Tight. (RAD-140)
Cardio Shred (GW-501516 Cardarine)
Alpha Helix (YK11)
Stanazine (S4)

We are giving a permanent discount to all Canadian Brawn members of $20 off every single order.

Just enter code CB20 on checkout of use the code below:

https://www.elitesarms.com

We guarantee that these are without question the highest quality available SARMS products in the world.

Looking forward to working together and supplying you all with the highest quality and accurately dosed SARMS on the market today.

Last edited:

G-Force

Patron
Trusted Member
I did not know Germany was producing SARM raws and then also selling them through the backdoor.

Which German company produces your raws?

I did not know Germany was producing SARM raws and then also selling them through the backdoor.

Which German company produces your raws?
We can't share the Germany company that served us with the material

mt666tm

mmm doughnuts
Trusted Member
I fwd your site to my brother in LA who has been hounding me to find him a trusted source in USA. He has already received MK-677 and RAD-140. Shipping was lightning fast and he was happy with the process. Looking forward to his feedback.

When you ship to Canada via Fedex how is it declared? Reason I ask is because I avoid all non-postal delivery services cross-border (UPS, Fedex, DHL, etc.) as they all tack on erroneous brokerage, duty, and handling fees, when they actually own the brokerage firms they hire to process whatever BS paperwork they make up.

So in the end will your product arrive in Canada without any additional charges?

I fwd your site to my brother in LA who has been hounding me to find him a trusted source in USA. He has already received MK-677 and RAD-140. Shipping was lightning fast and he was happy with the process. Looking forward to his feedback.

When you ship to Canada via Fedex how is it declared? Reason I ask is because I avoid all non-postal delivery services cross-border (UPS, Fedex, DHL, etc.) as they all tack on erroneous brokerage, duty, and handling fees, when they actually own the brokerage firms they hire to process whatever BS paperwork they make up.

So in the end will your product arrive in Canada without any additional charges?
First, I'll like to say thank you for forwarding our website to people. when we ship to Canada or anywhere around the world we use FedEx Express international which is only 15$ for shipping and take 4 to 7 days to reach our customers. the only charges you "MAY" receive is the duty from the government. No additional charges on our end.

If anyone has questions let us know. we are more than happy to answer the questions that we can.

Grindtight

Trusted Member
Hi Canadian Brawners,

We are happy to announce our partnership with Canadian Brawn as SARMS sponsors.

We use a German Pharmaceutical Raws, compounded in MCT oil in our USA LAB which tastes better and is also better for you.

Currently we have the following:

GH-pep (MK-677)
Physique 400 (LGD-4033)
Decavar (MK-2866)
Hyper lean (SR-9009)
Tight. (RAD-140)
Cardio Shred (GW-501516 Cardarine)
Alpha Helix (YK11)
Stanazine (S4)

We are giving a permanent discount to all Canadian Brawn members of $20 off every single order.

Just enter code CB20 on checkout of use the code below:

https://www.elitesarmsusa.com/discount/CB20

We guarantee that these are without question the highest quality available SARMS products in the world.

Looking forward to working together and supplying you all with the highest quality and accurately dosed SARMS on the market today.
Link doesn't work

ElectricRocker

FUBAR
Trusted Member
You guys down or what? Noticed your website has been under maintenance for a couple weeks now

afflicted

Trusted Member
Elite,

any possibility you can provide us with hplc testing from Janoshik Analytical? I notice other suppliers have done this and would hope you follow suit. If not is there another testing service you prefer and will you be posting test results?

Members,

Has anyone tried this supplier yet and if so can we get some feedback?

rbj80

Trusted Member
placed an order for cadarine i’ll post a
review

rbj80

Trusted Member
Warning : duties are not covered in the shipping package, upon receiving package you will need pay invoice. Unfortunately with those american prices it just isn’t worth it, some products nearly double CA price as most of the products are available with other sponsors here

Last edited: