E2 testing in Canada

Hades_101

Trusted Member
Hey guys,

In my last thread the fact that "Estradiol (sensitive- LC/MS assay)" Is not tested in life labs was briefly discussed, even if ordered by a doctor. They simply lack the means to do so I was told today by a life labs receptionist.

Life labs is the biggest blood testing corporation in Canada, and I am doubting if the test results of their E2 is infact accurate.

After inquiring about the same subject in reddit steroids, our American friends told me that the testing we do is innacurate, where as a couple members here have had no issues with their test results.

What do you think about this topic, and how has your experience been regarding this matter?

Another option in Canada.
Haven't tried them though.
Actually they are not in Canada... but available in Canada. You send your blood sample over seas.
But they are accurate. And anonymous. They have nurses that will contact ypu and explain any issues or questions you have!
I was always happy with them.

Thank you guys for the contribution.

For those that use life labs, are you satisfied with your results?

Thank you guys for the contribution.

For those that use life labs, are you satisfied with your results?
My results with life labs have been in line with letsgetchecked
That being said I've only had results for a few things off both, and there was a little time separating the tests... like weeks.
But knowing my baselines from years of testing... I have never had issues with life labs....
Other then the whole information being hacked thing!! That was a let down!!.
But I beilive there lab test to be bang on

My results with life labs have been in line with letsgetchecked
That being said I've only had results for a few things off both, and there was a little time separating the tests... like weeks.
But knowing my baselines from years of testing... I have never had issues with life labs....
Other then the whole information being hacked thing!! That was a let down!!.
But I beilive there lab test to be bang on
The e2 was the same on both?

Dude you're freaking out, I saw your post on Reddit too and you're overthinking this.

The testing is all mostly accurate. Sure, once in a while they might fuck one up but for the most part, its going be close enough. I've had lots of bloodwork, and all results have came back pretty much exactly what I thought they would have....

What is your concern - why do you think your bloods are wrong?

Dude you're freaking out, I saw your post on Reddit too and you're overthinking this.

The testing is all mostly accurate. Sure, once in a while they might fuck one up but for the most part, its going be close enough. I've had lots of bloodwork, and all results have came back pretty much exactly what I thought they would have....

What is your concern - why do you think your bloods are wrong?
Tbh I'm very scared of crashing my estrogen, and now I have no clue where I stand. I don't want to randomly just take meds either depending on how I feel.

Tbh I'm very scared of crashing my estrogen, and now I have no clue where I stand. I don't want to randomly just take meds either depending on how I feel.
What are you taking right now? If I recall your estrogen was pretty high in the previous thread.

I said it in the previous thread but I'll say it again. You will be able to sort this shit out a lot easier if you just drop to a true TRT dose.

I've crashed my E2 a bunch of times... sometimes on purpose (lerto) sometimes by accident... because I have E2 dominance, and very gyno prone.
Get your blood done... but in the mean time, things to look out for when E2 gets very low. Sore joints.. like almost arthritis pains... very lethargic, zero drive or motivation. Feeling of unwell, like almost a virus bug... no libido... now you.may or may not get those symptoms... but they are ones I get. Do not rely on that in place of a blood test... but may help you judge your E2 until you get the blood work back.
Good luck

What are you taking right now? If I recall your estrogen was pretty high in the previous thread.

I said it in the previous thread but I'll say it again. You will be able to sort this shit out a lot easier if you just drop to a true TRT dose.
Even then, I will have to dial in my E2. I can't just keep taking more and more adex and wait. I want to know where my levels are.

Even then, I will have to dial in my E2. I can't just keep taking more and more adex and wait. I want to know where my levels are.
Take a blood test , trust that the blood test is right And pay attention to how you feel so you can make a correlation , sensitive vs regular , I would image both are accurate , one may be a little more accurate. I Have only ever taken the regular and it had never lead me astray ,

I'm not trying to undermine any bodies' opinions here or argue,

With that being said, there is threads on other forums where people get both done, and the sensitive is usually MUCH higher than the sensitive.

This video was posted in my old thread, but just to give an example I will post it here as well.

The guy, had he trusted his standard results, was going to crash the hell out of his E2. That is my fear.

With that being said, there is threads on other forums where people get both done, and the sensitive is usually MUCH higher than the sensitive.

This video was posted in my old thread, but just to give an example I will post it here as well.

The guy, had he trusted his standard results, was going to crash the hell out of his E2. That is my fear.

Well if you dont think your estrogen is that high don't take a boat load of AI. Add in one extra dose and see how you feel?

Its all part of the game. In Canada, thats the estrogen test we get. If you want the sensitive, go down to the States.

In my experience, it is harder to crash your E2 then you would think.. and really it bounces back pretty quickly.. at least for me.
And I can feel it happeneing before it's crashed.
It might be different for you... but I can rely on my body to tell me when my E2 is getting too low.
Now that would never replace blood test... but honestly I think you are way too worried about it.
Like keep your adex to .5mg every 3rd day... won't be crashing e2 at that dose.. increase if needed.

In my experience, it is harder to crash your E2 then you would think.. and really it bounces back pretty quickly.. at least for me.
And I can feel it happeneing before it's crashed.
It might be different for you... but I can rely on my body to tell me when my E2 is getting too low.
Now that would never replace blood test... but honestly I think you are way too worried about it.
Like keep your adex to .5mg every 3rd day... won't be crashing e2 at that dose.. increase if needed.
Yeah exactly... crash your estrogen = dbol, big test shot....