Dutch’s Home Gym

Thank sorbate, I’ve looked at mirrors but never pulled the trigger yet, the walls are pretty bare, I got a poster of Kylo Ren, Arnold and by the smith machine a 15” stuffed perch the wife caught a few years back ice fishing lol
Buy the mirrors at Lowe’s, super cheap, and they are not distorted. That’s where I got mine.

You can often find the large frameless wall mirrors on Kijiji for dirt cheap. Kijiji can be a great resource for some things.

Hot damn that is alot of hammer strength, betcha your mouth starts watering everytime you walk Into that room
Im Envious of your Atlantis rack

Hot damn that is alot of hammer strength, betcha your mouth starts watering everytime you walk Into that room
Im Envious of your Atlantis rack
Thanks , it took me a few years to acquire all these pieces, it’s def nice to walk in my basement and get a good workout rather than go to a gym

Very nice brother! Wish I had the room or the wife to let me do the whole basement. I’m really starting to like the home gym may have to start the demo/rebuild/addition to the garage fund! It’s nice not having to worry about your gyms schedule.

Very nice brother! Wish I had the room or the wife to let me do the whole basement. I’m really starting to like the home gym may have to start the demo/rebuild/addition to the garage fund! It’s nice not having to worry about your gyms schedule.
Thank you