Dracorex

Heli

Starting my run of Dracorex today. Coming off 14 days off from food poisoning with a 17lb loss.

Turinibol 40 mg x 4 weeks
Test 500 1 x week x 20-30 weeks
Pharma Adex picked up today.

Will not bore you with a pointless log, but I will give an honest opinion as I go.

Dracorex stepped up to the plate and filled my order when Orion went tits to the wind, so I owe them an honest review.

You will gain your weight back faster than being natural.:)

Glad to hear you are feeling better, I have food poison over 20 years ago, not fun.

Glad to see you back, and please post more or else.;)

Up 3 lbs... start week 2 yesterday.

500mg Test E 1/week
40mg Turibabol /day

Bad PIP first weeks injection, so far nothing for the second.

Notice a spike in my pea sized lump in right pec. This is consistent with any dose over 250mg/week for myself.

Will see how I feel midweek and throw some pharma Adex at it.

Just wanted to chime in and say everything has been on point with this lab for the last 6 months. I’ve been very happy with the quality and customer service.

Up 3 lbs... start week 2 yesterday.

500mg Test E 1/week
40mg Turibabol /day

Bad PIP first weeks injection, so far nothing for the second.

Notice a spike in my pea sized lump in right pec. This is consistent with any dose over 250mg/week for myself.

Will see how I feel midweek and throw some pharma Adex at it.

How is 40 mg tbol treating you so far?

I'm also running 40 mg right now (with 200 test p eod), but I've read in the other dracorex review thread that 60 mg is ideal. I just started my cycle a few days ago and I'm thinking of upping it...

How is 40 mg tbol treating you so far?

I'm also running 40 mg right now (with 200 test p eod), but I've read in the other dracorex review thread that 60 mg is ideal. I just started my cycle a few days ago and I'm thinking of upping it...
40 seems really good for me. I’m trying the MSM experiment (1300 units/day) to see if I can suck some more out of it. I was thinking of ramping up to 60 later in the cycle. I’m still considering running for 6 weeks for the Tbol... just depends on how I feel😜

Adding... PIP, while not as bad as first week is still pretty bad. Thinking it’s the carrier I’m reacting to, as I have had this before.

Adding... PIP, while not as bad as first week is still pretty bad. Thinking it’s the carrier I’m reacting to, as I have had this before.

I'm pinning 2cc test prop eod and have zero pip so far, so you're probably right

Hey, sorry for the lack of updates.

I couldn’t figure out why I was not having any appetite/gain of weight, in fact I’m down...

Then my last doctors visit determined 2 of the meds I am on when combined cause nausea and decrease in appetite.

I have notice a great strength increase, much higher endurance and an over feeling of god like power when I’m training in boxing.

I guess my concentration has been on boxing much more.

Hitting it hard. Again, I am in a deficit, so I’m cutting with what I used to bulk with.

Endurance is through the roof. My coach has said my power has jumped significantly.

Wife says arms and chest are really noticeably changing.

Waste size one belt notch up.

Sex drive = insane.

Gyno flair up controlled by Adex PRN.

Bottom line, I am having a blast on this blast😜 I am making guys half my age look bad.

Oh... PIP is much diminished. I can still feel it, hurts, but nowhere near the original crippling pain.

Feels more like a lumpy sore now.