Dracorex Ripper Cycle

Pinned 1ml Ripper in my left quad this morning and 3iu hgh before my workout.

Also forgot to mention that i now do my trainning fasted with preworkout shake or Dracorex DMAA.

Today was basic trainning

Did Back squats during 45-50min, warm up until 300pds did 4 sets of 4-6 reps then slowly drop the weight and increased reps.
Pretty intense session but a bit boring.
Gonna do LISS cardio afternoon

Hahaha, every new run have some fucking mystery!!

How do you run your ralox. protocol.

I'm doing 120mg ED for a week, then 90mg ED second week, 60mg ED the next 2 weeks and then i'll cruise with 30mg ED for the next 2-3months to be sure

Pretty close to the same amount as you.

Front load 120, drop to 60mg and maintain for 1 month before dropping to30mg for 2 months.

Let's see it work its magic lol

Pinned 1ml Ripper in my left quad this morning and 3iu hgh before my workout.

Also forgot to mention that i now do my trainning fasted with preworkout shake or Dracorex DMAA.

Today was basic trainning

Did Back squats during 45-50min, warm up until 300pds did 4 sets of 4-6 reps then slowly drop the weight and increased reps.
Pretty intense session but a bit boring.
Gonna do LISS cardio afternoon
What's in your preworkout shake.

What's in your preworkout shake.
Pretty much anything hahaha.
This week i used my free sample from supplementsource and DMAA from Dracorex

Normally, until tubs are empty, i'm mixing 1 scoop Eternal pump and 1 scoop Nutrex outlift. Then it will be another preworkout i can get on sale at ridiculous price hahaha

9g citruline
3.5g L-leucine
3g creatine
3g Carnosyn beta-alanine
2g taurine
1.5g l-isoleucine
1.5g l-valine
1g glycerol
1g agmatine

It's mostly because i train in a fasted state at the moment.

When i'm not cutting, it's pop tarts or muffins or cereal + banana + prot shake + insulin and sometime (injectable or oral preworkout)

Pretty much anything hahaha.
This week i used my free sample from supplementsource and DMAA from Dracorex

Normally, until tubs are empty, i'm mixing 1 scoop Eternal pump and 1 scoop Nutrex outlift. Then it will be another preworkout i can get on sale at ridiculous price hahaha

9g citruline
3.5g L-leucine
3g creatine
3g Carnosyn beta-alanine
2g taurine
1.5g l-isoleucine
1.5g l-valine
1g glycerol
1g agmatine

It's mostly because i train in a fasted state at the moment.

When i'm not cutting, it's pop tarts or muffins or cereal + banana + prot shake + insulin and sometime (injectable or oral preworkout)
Trust me on this lol, try adding 1/3-1/2 cup of Gerber baby rice cereal to your pre workout shake.

I got it suggested to me a few weeks ago from a buddy when I told him I'm finally running a cut and he said to add that into my preworkout. It works 1000% better than hbcd. And it's cheaper

Trust me on this lol, try adding 1/3-1/2 cup of Gerber baby rice cereal to your pre workout shake.

I got it suggested to me a few weeks ago from a buddy when I told him I'm finally running a cut and he said to add that into my preworkout. It works 1000% better than hbcd. And it's cheaper
Interesting, sure it should diggest really fast, it's already looking like diggested food hahaha

Monday Workout
Pinned 1ml Ripper

-DB incline press 4x15
-1 arm Cable fly up/low puylley position 4x15
superset with
Close grip push up
-BB bench press 8x10

20min LISS

Pump was real good and upper body look huge that morning, i can see the progress every couple days in the mirror.
Start to feel the shortness of breath when doing high intensity activity

Today workout

-V handle pull down 5x12
-Neutral grip pull down 5x12
-Close grip supination pull down 2x20
superset with
DB shrug

20min LISS

The pump was also real good today, can see i'm slowly leaning. That's awsome.

I'm really happy to have my home gym with the current situation we're all living, at least i can keep trainning without any difference.

Squats day tomorow!!

Things have been a little fucked up in the last day, but we were still able to get something done

Wednesday Workout

Pinned 1ml of Ripper, all smooth like previous shoot.
Feeling the nice benefit of tren without much side.

DB shoulder Press 8x15 reps
DB Lateral Raise 4x15
Band Side and Rear Elevation 4x20
30min LISS

Thurday Workout

Close Grip Bench Press 6x15+ DB Hammer Curl 6x15
Rope Push Down 6x12 + Seated Incline Curl 6x12
25Min LISS

Friday was off, had a little meeting with Chic Choc Spiced Rum thursday night, rarely i do that but considering the actual situation it was much welcome. Was a good evening with a friend.

Today was still hard so i decided to only do 40 min LISS cardio,.

The wife and i are now off from work so trainning schedule will be 3 on 1 off.
Since i won't be intefering with much people, time to raise the Tren to 1.2ml per shot so 2700mf of each ingredient in the Dracorex Rippe Mix.

Last time on the scale i hit 206.2lbs

@Beothuk That's stuff is really smooth, but like any other if you hit a nerve things change ahhahaha, wife pinned my left lats saturday and still feeling it a bit today hahaha, those miss shot aren't always fun happy it wasn't with dhb lol.

Today workout (207pds)

Since life getting diffent, sometime i'm gonna have a meal before my workout and sometime not. Mostly base of the kind of workout.
Today i had a full lunch before my trainning.
Been a while i did this and Wow the pump was fucking insane, could keep grip on the bar at the end.

Rack pull 6x10

Then i tried a Tri set. I saw a video of Antoine Vaillant doing this and i thought it would be pretty intense.

Dead lift + Under Hand Bent Over Row + Shrug
Did this triset 4 time and with 6-8 reps per exercice.

Get ready for intense pump, burning and fatigue loll
You must give a try to this!!

Wife had the same face while she was on her rowing machine next to me hahaha, didn't want to take her turn when i asked her to try it.
Gonna use the massage gun tonight so i don't wake up in the midle of the night with back cramp loll

Gonna keep this going while i dont work since it's taxing the body alot.

Try this and you'll know if you are in good condition hahaha, breathing gets hard at the end

Well gave it a go today. We changed it up a bit instead of shrugs first then rows we did rows, shrugs then deads. When I went to positive failure on shrugs first I had nothing left in me for rows, I barely managed 3 reps. Had to play around a bit to find the poundages but once that was figured out we loved it! Only did 3 sets I'm going to feel this in the morning :)

Well gave it a go today. We changed it up a bit instead of shrugs first then rows we did rows, shrugs then deads. When I went to positive failure on shrugs first I had nothing left in me for rows, I barely managed 3 reps. Had to play around a bit to find the poundages but once that was figured out we loved it! Only did 3 sets I'm going to feel this in the morning :)
Yeah adaptation may be done loll, re think of the weigh used also hahaha, it get pretty intense toward the end. I like it!!

@silentlemon1011 Sure it have an impact hahaha, my right elbow giving me trouble lately but using straps and lighter weight may help, or at least just try it for fun once in a while

Yesterday workout

DB Seated OHP 8x12
Low cable Rear delt + DB side raise 5x15
Band Lateral Raise 25-20-15-7-3

Today workout

Pinned 1.2ml Ripper in right lats
Energy and strenght were both at the meeting today.
Only did back squat

135x15
225x10
275x8
325x6 4 sets
275x8 2sets
225x12 2sets
225x15+135x20

Crying my life after this was the only thing i could do lol That was pretty brutal, going to try to do my cardio afternoon.

One shitty thing happen sadly today, i had some pain in my left arm yesterday where my Free Style sensor is hooked. I can't really see this part of my body exept if i want to look at it. When for dinner and the wife told me i had a problem, Infection. Going to a privite clinic afternoon and see what's going on with this.

View attachment 4206View attachment 4207

On another note, Dracorex Ripper Blend treat me pretty well, still need to get that bf down but every week getting better. I holding water since i'm not using much of ai, only to control that damn gyno, may go dryer soon to even reduce more of it's effect. Getting leaner make me feel it even more.

Oh and i really think my vascularity is getting better. Yesterday Post workout shot. weight was 206lbs iirc

View attachment 4208

Yesterday workout

DB Seated OHP 8x12
Low cable Rear delt + DB side raise 5x15
Band Lateral Raise 25-20-15-7-3

Today workout

Pinned 1.2ml Ripper in right lats
Energy and strenght were both at the meeting today.
Only did back squat

135x15
225x10
275x8
325x6 4 sets
275x8 2sets
225x12 2sets
225x15+135x20

Crying my life after this was the only thing i could do lol That was pretty brutal, going to try to do my cardio afternoon.

One shitty thing happen sadly today, i had some pain in my left arm yesterday where my Free Style sensor is hooked. I can't really see this part of my body exept if i want to look at it. When for dinner and the wife told me i had a problem, Infection. Going to a privite clinic afternoon and see what's going on with this.

View attachment 4206View attachment 4207

On another note, Dracorex Ripper Blend treat me pretty well, still need to get that bf down but every week getting better. I holding water since i'm not using much of ai, only to control that damn gyno, may go dryer soon to even reduce more of it's effect. Getting leaner make me feel it even more.

Oh and i really think my vascularity is getting better. Yesterday Post workout shot. weight was 206lbs iirc

View attachment 4208
looking good buddy! Nice shoulder veins, i like shoulder veins :)