Dracorex Ripper Cycle

Swole_T1D

Trusted Member
Got all my Dracorex stuff last week!! Thanks again guys on how easy communication is with you and how fast was the service.
Don't worry if you're in a hurry and need something fast, they will deliver!

I know i didn't took much time off but it isn't the goal this year. I'm gonna slow down between cycle and get bloods done and if everything is ok i continu, if not, that's where i'm gonna stop and go back to light cruise for as long as needed.

Bloods came back yesterday and everything seems good except CK, but that doesn't looks like a problem to me, but gonna have it re-test friday and be sure level are coming down (gonna take 48 hours off before doing the test again).

HDL 0.94 mmol/L (rarely do i go over 1.00)
LDL 0.92 mmol/L
AST 32 U/L ( < 37 )
ALT 34 U/L ( < 54 )
DFGe(CKD-EPI) 66 ml/min/1,73 m2
HTE 0,488 L/L (0,400-0,540)

CK - Don't have precise number but she told me 10x higher
I just had a 2 hours intense training with a friends 36 hours before the blood test

Now time for the stove pic!!
New label are really nice!
88015431_340582130192679_4362367259998420992_n.jpg

Gonna post later more details about trainning, diet and cycle.

Lol Damn brother.

Bulk and then cut so fast.
you're crazy!

Good luck with the cycle, I'll be following along.

Might start my own DHB cycle log shortly as well.

AAS Protocol

I tried Dracorex in my last bulk and i was pleased by their products so i decided to continu using them for my leaning season.

I don't have planned how long i will run this, i'll go by the feeling. Since i'm using fast ester it will be easy to play with dosage.

So far i've done 2 pin of Ripper (75 mg of each, Test Prop, Tren Ace, Mast Prop). I'm pinning M/W/F. Both shot were in my chest and no sensation at all, this thing go smooth in and no pip at all. First time running all these fast ester so i'm pretty happy to not feel any disconfort at all.

Basic plan look like this ( I'll up the Ripper mix every 2 weeks)

0.8ml per pin of Dracorex Ripper (180mg of each per week) Week 1
1ml per pin of Dracorex Ripper (225mg of each per week) Week 2-3
1.2ml per pin of Dracorex Ripper (270mg of each per week) Week 4-5
1.5ml per pin of Dracorex Ripper (337.5mg of each per week) Week 6-...

150mcg T4
2iu GH in the morning before workout.

Now all the other things that may be include during this leaning depending on how things go :

T3 37.5mcg (split in 3x day)
Clen (50-75mcg
Albuterol (8-16mg)

Dracorex also thwor in an Injectable Dbol that i will try on some heavy day.

Also when i'll be 4-6 weeks in of using Ripper i'm gonna add Dracorex DHB at .5-.75ml per shot (150-225mg per week) to build DHB in my system. So when the Ripper run end i'm gonna Continu with something like 200mg Test/200mg Mast and 225 mg DHB until i finish my DHB vials.

@silentlemon1011 First time i'm doing it, i will see how it treat me. Wife was already in leaning mode so that will make things a lot easier for her!

@OntarioDude She even asked for Creatinin and MicroAlbumin, better be safe than sorry.

@BunkMass I really hope!!

@eazy57 Could be leaner but i'll get there this year for sure!!

Here's a picture wife took last week. Weight was 214 that day iirc.

Last edited:
Trainning

For the moment, nothing really prepared, gonna build something new for the next week, gonna make some change to my trainning and for the wife too, i need to make things work for both of us in our gym while workint out at the same time.

Basically it will look like 25-40min of weight trainning and 15-25min cardio. Monday to Friday.
Gonna add every 2-3 week an intense workout with a friend in a gym on saturday. Session of weight lifting of 1h30 to 2h. This session is normally pretty brutal.

Nutrition

Food intake won't be calculate for the whole run. I'm still gonna keep calorie to lower level than maintenance and have some really light day and a refeed when needing or when trainning on saturday to keep energy level good.

Carbs will be mostly keep around workout and some at dinner. After 3pm i'll try to avoid carbs exept to manage my blood sugar.

My wife had a nutrition plan done by @Funnyman and he already did one to me last summer so i'm gonna work with this.
Don't wanna share too much detail but everyone know how Funnyman know his things so we're in good hand.

Diet is really toward health and quality of food over macros.

I'm gonna try to not starve but never get full also during a lunch.

Little product update

Today pinned Dracorex Ripper .8ml again.
Pins are all smooth, the smell of this stuff is wonderfull hahaha

Going for 1ml next week

Started to feel a libido rise yesterday and today, hope my wife is ready for weeks to come!!

On another note, i already feel some reflux, gonna add Apple Cider Vinegar and hope it won't be that bad

Little update on the CK problem.
Monday was 1198 ui/l
Thursday was 1070 ui/l

I was sure it would have drop in half but no, so she asked for another test in 7 days and see what's going on, i'm using atorvastatin and it may be caused by this so we are removing this and see if it's the cause.

Wake up at 210lbs today

Goal is to be under 200lbs in 2 months or even lower but trying to not loose muscle mass too much

Today Workout

Taking things easy until i get my next bloods done for CK, just to make sure it go down, at least i hope.

Wide Lat Pull Down 4x15
Superset with
DB Seated Shoulder Press 4x15

V-handle Pull Down 4x15
Superset with
Rear Delt with band + Lateral Raise with Band 4x15

Rope Triceps Pull down 4x15
Superset with
Incline seated DB Curl 4x15

DB Lateral Raise Pyramid up and down until i can't raise them

20min LISS

209lbs this morning

Pinned 1 ml of Ripper at 4:30am to begin my day, that's a good way to start a day!!

Trainning was pretty boring today and will be until i got those damn done.

Incline Db Press 4x15
Cable fly up and low 4x12
Superset with
Incline wide as possible push up 4xmax
BB Bench Press 4x15

20 min LISS

No bad side yet exept some light acid reflux.
I think pinning in the morning will help a lot getting better night, at least that's what i hope and why i pin in the morning this time.

Pinned 1 ml of Ripper at 4:30am to begin my day, that's a good way to start a day!!

Trainning was pretty boring today and will be until i got those damn done.

Incline Db Press 4x15
Cable fly up and low 4x12
Superset with
Incline wide as possible push up 4xmax
BB Bench Press 4x15

20 min LISS

No bad side yet exept some light acid reflux.
I think pinning in the morning will help a lot getting better night, at least that's what i hope and why i pin in the morning this time.

Try to get some chlorophyll and some magnesium (Also probiotic if you can)
Really helps with the Reflux, especially with orals

Try to get some chlorophyll and some magnesium (Also probiotic if you can)
Really helps with the Reflux, especially with orals
Umm never heard about chlorophyll helping with reflux, thanks gonna take a look at it.
Probiotics are on the road, should get them mid week
I just started to add Apple cider vinegar too.
Should be able to get this back on track soon

Digestive enzymes completely killed my acid reflux, npp and orals together and nothing.
GNC has decent ones.
I was taking 1 pill about every 3 hours try it.

I miss read your post on days you were pinning lol. I thought you were pinning Ed not eod

Last edited:
I miss read your post on days you were pinning lol. I thought you were pinning Ed not eod
I don't even pin EOD, i'm going for M/W/F for the moment, still learni9ng about the good and the bad of this pinning schedule

Gonna try the digestive enzyme, they were working great when i was bulking, didn't thought about suding them with smaller meal, but since it help digestion it can only help! Still got a bottle

Pinned 1ml wednesday in my right quads to see if it's really Pip free, and as for now it's totally painless, good job on this Fast Ester Product Dracorex!

Had to take wednesday off from trainning to get my CK check again, got my result today and it ain't drop, still over 1000.
So something may be currently happening with my body, she told me that my last CK result of 2019 was also over 1000, so it's been over a year that it didn't drop. Doesn't sound that good.

Tuesday Trainning
V handle rowing 8x15
Wide Grip Lat Pull Down 6x15
25min LISS Cardio

Thursday Tranning
Shoulder Db Press 5x12
Rear Delt With Band 4x15
DB Side delt Raise 4x20
Band Side Raise 3xMax
DB Curl + Close Grip Press 4x15
Seated Incline DB Curl + Rope Pull Down 4x15

30min LISS Cardio in afternoon

Now back to the product, Ripper Blend!!
Strenght seems to be a little better, pump are real good, seeing some change for the better in the mirror too!! Upper body getting more dominant.

Right now i'm feeling great without much side exept one big, in the last days, a fucking lump began to develop under my right nips (always the one acting), painfull when touching it (touch it the less possible, i know, only to check how it resorb at the moment, once per day) but no puffiness or itchyness

Nutrition is in check, not yet currently diying from under feeding myself loll

Weight was 210pds this morning, bit more watery since using 225mg test without AI, thinking about introducing some since lump suddenly appeared, didn't want to use them since all the little side i currently seeing a not much of a deal (slight acne, bit more oily, slightly more water, no ed yet)

When i think about it, every time i use 19-Nor i ended up with lump every time even using small amount and needed caber to resolve it cause ai couldn't get rid of it beforeeven getting into the nasty low E2 situation. 19-nor and wet compounds doesn't seems to agree well with me.

Currently popping Ralox to get things under control and will keep running it during this blast.

Pinned 1ml wednesday in my right quads to see if it's really Pip free, and as for now it's totally painless, good job on this Fast Ester Product Dracorex!

Had to take wednesday off from trainning to get my CK check again, got my result today and it ain't drop, still over 1000.
So something may be currently happening with my body, she told me that my last CK result of 2019 was also over 1000, so it's been over a year that it didn't drop. Doesn't sound that good.

Tuesday Trainning
V handle rowing 8x15
Wide Grip Lat Pull Down 6x15
25min LISS Cardio

Thursday Tranning
Shoulder Db Press 5x12
Rear Delt With Band 4x15
DB Side delt Raise 4x20
Band Side Raise 3xMax
DB Curl + Close Grip Press 4x15
Seated Incline DB Curl + Rope Pull Down 4x15

30min LISS Cardio in afternoon

Now back to the product, Ripper Blend!!
Strenght seems to be a little better, pump are real good, seeing some change for the better in the mirror too!! Upper body getting more dominant.

Right now i'm feeling great without much side exept one big, in the last days, a fucking lump began to develop under my right nips (always the one acting), painfull when touching it (touch it the less possible, i know, only to check how it resorb at the moment, once per day) but no puffiness or itchyness

Nutrition is in check, not yet currently diying from under feeding myself loll

Weight was 210pds this morning, bit more watery since using 225mg test without AI, thinking about introducing some since lump suddenly appeared, didn't want to use them since all the little side i currently seeing a not much of a deal (slight acne, bit more oily, slightly more water, no ed yet)

When i think about it, every time i use 19-Nor i ended up with lump every time even using small amount and needed caber to resolve it cause ai couldn't get rid of it beforeeven getting into the nasty low E2 situation. 19-nor and wet compounds doesn't seems to agree well with me.

Currently popping Ralox to get things under control and will keep running it during this blast.

Hilariously enough.
I actually just got a flare up, woke up and my preexisting was abit bigger and painful... did the samething lol... Ralox and gtg.

I was going to run a Ralox protocol anyways, so i have 200 tabs on hand.

I guess it just sometimes happens eh?

Hilariously enough.
I actually just got a flare up, woke up and my preexisting was abit bigger and painful... did the samething lol... Ralox and gtg.

I was going to run a Ralox protocol anyways, so i have 200 tabs on hand.

I guess it just sometimes happens eh?

Hahaha, every new run have some fucking mystery!!

How do you run your ralox. protocol.

I'm doing 120mg ED for a week, then 90mg ED second week, 60mg ED the next 2 weeks and then i'll cruise with 30mg ED for the next 2-3months to be sure