Dr.Tony Huge Back on YouTube

He is selling workout and apparently anabolic cycle advice .100 iirc.Ad claims he is one of the world's richest bodybuilders.:)Go big.

Hopefully not. I subbed him a while ago out of curiosity, then realized he was a tool and unsubed.
Just like sometimes I think Dave Polumbo is an idiot. One of his rants was about bpc157 and how it’s not orally bioavailable.
The original studies where on rats that they damaged their intestines then gave them bpc orally and healed them. Also they cut a leg tendon and thru oral administration the tendon healed in 1/2 the time vs a control. You can easily find this on pubmed.

i wish these tools would do a bit of research first.

I tried watching some of his enhanced athlete videos, none of it made sense.
His dosage protocols always have me going wtf but he is a big guy.
He had a multi part video gain 20lbs in 30 days.
It starts of kind of sensible then it goes into high doses of HGH with dangerous slin dosage.
The guy running the cycle with him said im only worried about the slin I've never ran slin that high.

I tried watching some of his enhanced athlete videos, none of it made sense.
His dosage protocols always have me going wtf but he is a big guy.
He had a multi part video gain 20lbs in 30 days.
It starts of kind of sensible then it goes into high doses of HGH with dangerous slin dosage.
The guy running the cycle with him said im only worried about the slin I've never ran slin that high.
No way you could very put on 20 lbs of muscle tissue in 20 days even if you were a noob running the best gear and best protocol of all time.

He must have learned something from his old sidekick Trevor,that guy was enormous at 21,far bigger than in those vids.He competed for a time.

No way you could very put on 20 lbs of muscle tissue in 20 days even if you were a noob running the best gear and best protocol of all time.

Lol I don't know man I'd be willing to give it a shot all I need is someone to send me 3 HGH kits some slin and a ton of other gear.
I'll either be jacked or fat.