Does MK 677 Need To Be Cycled?

There's very little anecdotal reports that MK is a useful compound... Lots is written about how well it increases GH, but yet where are all the reports of successful runs?

I've tried it twice, got bloated and felt tired - probably never touch it again. That seems to be most people's "report"

There's very little anecdotal reports that MK is a useful compound... Lots is written about how well it increases GH, but yet where are all the reports of successful runs?

I've tried it twice, got bloated and felt tired - probably never touch it again. That seems to be most people's "report"
It's got its uses.. But they are very few and very specific. I had success experimenting with it alone. I had to change my diet alot however because my blood sugar was out of wack if I ate too many carbs... Basically had to go carb free.

Oh don't do it during a cut. You will not be able to control your hunger. You also get a bit of fluff weight added to your frame so the number on the scale will go up. Taking it before bed might also fuck with your sleep so that doesn't help either.
Interesting.. must have been reading some less than accurate reviews. Thanks for heads up bro

Sent from my SM-G988W using Tapatalk

It's got its uses.. But they are very few and very specific. I had success experimenting with it alone. I had to change my diet alot however because my blood sugar was out of wack if I ate too many carbs... Basically had to go carb free.
gave me awful sleep as well if taken before bed.

Mk677 has lots of science behind it but it did nothing for me but stop my hair shedding. Not against it but it didn’t do what I wanted it to and I tried three reputable brands.
I now take scrip GH (only 2iu’s)and there is no comparison - hair, toenails grow faster, recover faster, injuries heal, better well being, and sleep better.
What hgh keeps hair on your head? Or what's it do for hair?

I literally just came off Mk 677 three days ago and won’t run it again.
My experience was in th first week I got really hungry and got really good sleeps .
Around three weeks in I got growing pains in my legs at night when I was trying to sleep , and knew it was working.
At week five I lost the hunger , started sleeping like shit and lost the growin pains in the legs .
Everything after six weeks was completely irrelevant no gains only a waste of money that didn’t do anything other than give me weird blood work where glucose was all over the place .
I don’t personally believe there is enough research done on that drug and won’t take it again .

What hgh keeps hair on your head? Or what's it do for hair?
I would have to read up on it again but I recall MK677 stopping all shedding quickly. I assume due to the increased IGF. If I recall correct this is what I read, "One of the most effective methods that have been developed is IGF treatment. Growth factor, also known as IGF-1, provides an effective serum that slows, delays or stops hair loss. This serum is included of amino acids, minerals and vitamins. IGF is administered by injection into the hair follicles."
Mk677 may increase your IGF1.

Keep in mind HGH is pushed as for hair growth which I think is bullshit. It will stop hair loss and may even make what you have thicker but the hair you lost from use of androgens or MPB - its gone and there is only one cure, a hair transplant. Just my experience using sero, huma, and geno's, and using MK677 a few times for short periods. I would have to ask if HGH is promoted for it's ability to increase your hair growth, and MK677 is HGH's little cousin that isn't as expensive but essentially is trying to do the same thing, why would it not do the same?

No science behind my comment - wash my hair everyday and can see when there is hair in my hands from the shampoo. I was blown away the first time I used it as I did not expect it.
Welcome back @Palmer1991 - haven't seen you in a while, either you were not posting or you took a break.

I would have to read up on it again but I recall MK677 stopping all shedding quickly. I assume due to the increased IGF. If I recall correct this is what I read, "One of the most effective methods that have been developed is IGF treatment. Growth factor, also known as IGF-1, provides an effective serum that slows, delays or stops hair loss. This serum is included of amino acids, minerals and vitamins. IGF is administered by injection into the hair follicles."
Mk677 may increase your IGF1.

Keep in mind HGH is pushed as for hair growth which I think is bullshit. It will stop hair loss and may even make what you have thicker but the hair you lost from use of androgens or MPB - its gone and there is only one cure, a hair transplant. Just my experience using sero, huma, and geno's, and using MK677 a few times for short periods. I would have to ask if HGH is promoted for it's ability to increase your hair growth, and MK677 is HGH's little cousin that isn't as expensive but essentially is trying to do the same thing, why would it not do the same?

No science behind my comment - wash my hair everyday and can see when there is hair in my hands from the shampoo. I was blown away the first time I used it as I did not expect it.
Welcome back @Palmer1991 - haven't seen you in a while, either you were not posting or you took a break.
That's very interesting. I've wondered why some guys run high cycles and still have hair where others are fully bald at 40. So is there like a minimum dose one would take to stop shedding? I'm in my early thirties and I'd say my hair has receded at a normal rate like it's pulled back maybe a half inch on the front corners. Some even non-aas users are half bald by this time. But I don't wanna lose anymore. I started taking biotin and I was thinking of trying the rosemary oil and I heard about that micro threading or whatever it stabbed tiny holes in your skin, it's mainly used for anti aging but apparently it works to make hair grow back too. I'm not gunna go bald overnight so Im not there yet but been kinda looking into it.

I end up with swollen ankles and lotsa water after 3 weeks. Appetite and wellness keep me experimenting so the course I run is 25 mg weekdays hour or two before bed. After 3 weeks a week off. 50 dose days total. so after 50 dosages I go off for 2 or 3 months. This makes for no water or blood pressure issues for me which is big and I do gain and benefit. Stacks great with bpc for me.

That's very interesting. I've wondered why some guys run high cycles and still have hair where others are fully bald at 40. So is there like a minimum dose one would take to stop shedding? I'm in my early thirties and I'd say my hair has receded at a normal rate like it's pulled back maybe a half inch on the front corners. Some even non-aas users are half bald by this time. But I don't wanna lose anymore. I started taking biotin and I was thinking of trying the rosemary oil and I heard about that micro threading or whatever it stabbed tiny holes in your skin, it's mainly used for anti aging but apparently it works to make hair grow back too. I'm not gunna go bald overnight so Im not there yet but been kinda looking into it.
If your going to lose your hair which many men are, PED's just speed it up. They do not cause it. If you are genetically prone to hair loss - there are 60 year old body builders who did not get a hair transplant and still have all their hair and there are guys who B&C and are bald by 30 when they probably would have had a fairly full head of hair until 60 if they didn't use so many PED. Some harsh steroids will make you lose your hair very fast but I also knew a guy who lived on tren and had a full head of hair till 45 - unfortunately he competed took large amounts of PED's and went to bed and never woke up. Loss to the community as he was the Masters Atlantic champ and a beast.
You can go to minoxidil max and get topical finasteride, RU, dutasteride - will they help, most likely yes but they are slowing down the inevitable if it is in your genes and you use PED's. For example people say Finasteride and deca is a bad combo and will make you lose faster - never noticed it. Finasteride and dutasteride will not work on DHT drugs like Primo. RU is one compound that is touted to not only stop but make new hair grow - you can also stop it and you won't lose what grew back. Not my experience but is it worth a try, sure.
Keep in mind low dose use of PED will be easier on the hair. If you are a heavy user and it runs in the family, good luck. You can use micro needling every few weeks, use all kinds of different herbs like Rosemary - there are literally a dozen that can be listed but I really don't think they will do that much unless you are very lucky individual. Do I agree with micro-needling, yes as the concept is sound just like they do it for anti-aging in different anti-aging clinics. I have a page write up somewhere and the list of items is obscene and I won't bother. I use finasteride and have no side effects from it and RU ED or EOD and micro-needle which takes 30 seconds every 3 weeks. Is it helping - don't know but I have noticed some compounds make your hair fall out quicker.
As I mentioned I tried MK677 just to see if it did anything at 15 mg per day and I noticed increased BP (not by much) and my shedding stopped.
These are my opinions and don't take them as facts - what I read from multiple sites but I still go back to what I originally said. If it is in your genes and you were going to be bald at 30 and you abuse / use PED you will lose quicker. Want to fix it, save your money and find a qualified hair transplant doctor.

Oh don't do it during a cut. You will not be able to control your hunger. You also get a bit of fluff weight added to your frame so the number on the scale will go up. Taking it before bed might also fuck with your sleep so that doesn't help either.
Yes, what he said. Also seems to affect insulin sensitive in poor way, not sure I understand how but it makes it very difficult to cut. You may want to keep it too when you need for eating a lot, as opposed to a strict cycle. It will definitely make you hungry, I haven’t tried it on an upset tummy… lol.

I have a unopened bottle in the cupboard thats been there for 2 years or so. Its probably going to stay there until i junk it or give it away.
That should tell you how much i enjoyed this compound