Does MK 677 Need To Be Cycled?

Cog

Trusted Member
Title of a YouTube vid from Live Like A Viking.He discusses how people react differently and that a blood glucose meter is a good idea.Can any mod patch that link?

He has a second vid titled"Which is Better?MK677,Pharmaceutical,or Generic HGH?
Claims MK got his IGF-1 levels higher than 1.5-2 units if GH daily.

I usually do the 5 on 2 off method. Might try your 10 on 10 off method. I start to feel like shit after a couple months of it

I find it loses effectiveness after a few weeks.I like what he says about testing blood sugar,some of us put on weight rather suddenly.

I find it loses effectiveness after a few weeks.I like what he says about testing blood sugar,some of us put on weight rather suddenly.

Almost all the studies shown on mk677 showed fat gain in all subject, as opposed to hgh, in which fat loss was shown.

Both are hard on BG, but mk especially so. I wont take mk677 again without a BG monitor, and insulin on hand(I wont take hgh without slin either tbf). Prolonged high blood sugar is bad news too fellas!

Almost all the studies shown on mk677 showed fat gain in all subject, as opposed to hgh, in which fat loss was shown.

Both are hard on BG, but mk especially so. I wont take mk677 again without a BG monitor, and insulin on hand(I wont take hgh without slin either tbf). Prolonged high blood sugar is bad news too fellas!
So really,you need to limit carbs?

I live by @Goldenrod 10 day cycle plan on Mk677

Some awesome stuff there!
That stuff is gospel to me and some friends now lol

Should check out that thread!

I'd even suggest a sticky on it!
What do you think @Bagua since your here in this thread anyways :)

Just to be clear again - I simply took the advice of a much wiser person in this area than I. I put it on here but it isn’t my protocol.

Still some great information,

Andalways good to share what yoive heard from others.

I dont thubk I've had a single original idea with AAS, I just share what brighter minds than me have come up with lol

I started off using 677 every day at 25 mg and other than bloating and lethargy which subsided after a couple weeks, I can't really say it didn't anything noticeable other than make my nails and hair grow faster and make my skin a bit smoother.

I now use it very sparingly, for instance, a couple days leading up to a rep PR on a heavy compound movement since the immediate bloating and better sleep helps with that.

Mk677 has lots of science behind it but it did nothing for me but stop my hair shedding. Not against it but it didn’t do what I wanted it to and I tried three reputable brands.
I now take scrip GH (only 2iu’s)and there is no comparison - hair, toenails grow faster, recover faster, injuries heal, better well being, and sleep better.

I’ve tried mk and found my appetite increased for a bit then it stopped working .. I would like to give GH a try but without insulin that just scares me

Would the fat gain mainly be caused by the fact in increases your hunger? I've been reading of people just taking it before bed to help combat that. I'm thinking about adding during my cut.

Would the fat gain mainly be caused by the fact in increases your hunger? I've been reading of people just taking it before bed to help combat that. I'm thinking about adding during my cut.
Oh don't do it during a cut. You will not be able to control your hunger. You also get a bit of fluff weight added to your frame so the number on the scale will go up. Taking it before bed might also fuck with your sleep so that doesn't help either.