Do you believe in spanking your woman when she gets out of line?

I spank for getting out of line and for being good. They clearly like it either way, but when they have been out of line they seem to get a deep satisfaction from getting what they deserved. Their words not mine.

Is this a joke?
I think so because these men are all gentlemen, I cannot see anyone getting violent on their woman in this community. I’ve seen my share of violence, felt and witnessed it, so unless she’s asking to be spanked in a sweet way I cannot raise a hand towards women.

If a female breaks a beer bottle on my head for no reason, then I gotta speed dial my lawyer, that’s a different story all together though.

if i got her bent over and she tells me to pull her hair, then i know i can make that ass red and she will love it. She also likes her nipples pinched harder then someone would expect

Yea I spank her all the time, not when I'm mad but in bed. If you mean punishment for bad behavior I don't believe in punishing, either i communicate properly and we tend to each others cares and needs or we schedule a session with our marriage counsellor. The worst most negative thing I've ever done has been either turning the tables and saying well if ur allowed to do said behavior that pissed me off I say we'll I'm allowed to as well. Then when she sees it in a different perspective she understands better.

Some spanking some tying ups nice on rare occasions but what if the tables turn and you get in shit is it fucked up if your wife spanks you? Lol