DNP Log - PGanabolics

cities

Sex: Male

Starting Weight: 160lbs

Body Fat: 20%

Height: 5’7

Build: Small

Diet: Low carbs 50-150grams, high protein 300 grams, tons of water. (calories varied from 500 -1500)

Supplements: 2-3 Multivitamins, Pedialyte for electrolyte balance,

Goal: 30 day cycle, -20 lbs.

Day 1: 200mg DNP orally. Nothing to report.

Day 2: 200mg DNP orally. Thirstier than normal. I’m not a big water drinker but I have no trouble drinking 1 liter at a time now every few hours. No side effects besides increased thirst.

Day 3: 200mg DNP orally. Early morning I wake up with a light rash on my neck, inner arms, and inner thighs. It is neither painful nor itchy. I take 30mg Diphendydramine and 10mg of Loratadine. If rash persists will go to walk in clinic for corticosteroid injections or prednisone.

5 hrs later – The rash has gotten better but is still visible. Will continue taking antihistamines daily. Before bed: rash is warm to the touch, two sprays of mometasone furoate inhaled in each nostril. 10mg loratadine Orally

Day 4: 300mg taken orally. Rash is a lot better upon waking. No heat or other side effects. Dosage upped to 300mg DNP taken orally. Two sprays twice today of mometasone furoate inhaled (morning, night). 20mg cetirizine taken orally evening. 3 hrs after DNP, feel a slight bit warmer but nothing major. Rash is continuing to get better.

Day 5: 400mg taken orally. No side effects. Rash is gone. Upping dose to 400mg. 3 hours after dosage the rashes are back, on my arms, legs and neck. The rash is warm to the touch and itchy. Not overly itchy or hot, it is bearable. 50mg cetirizine taken (I don’t recommend taking a dose this high). Two inhalations mometasone furoate each nostril. It’s almost bed time and the itch isn’t bugging me enough to keep me awake.

Day 6: 400mg taken orally. Cetirizine is incredible; woke up with no itch and no rash. I’m fairly tired day to day but it's manageable.

Day7: 400mg DNP taken orally. 20mg cetirizine orally before bed.

Wow, last night was sweaty. I woke up several times during the night - not in pools of sweat but enough to be slightly uncomfortable. No rash, not hot upon waking up. I have no appetite and have restricted calories to about 1000 yesterday and today. I weigh the same so at this point it is worrying me. I will not up the dosage for 5 days instead of opting to eat at 1000 calories for the next 5 days to see weight improvements. If no weight is lost will up the dose to 500mg.

Day 8: 400mg. It’s pretty sweaty at night but still manageable. Forgot to take my cetirizine and no rashes. I suspect my body has built antibodies by now. Upping the dose, still not seeing a change in weight. Ate a bunch of beef jerky today.

Day 9: 500mg DNP. Started doing cardio, did about 1 hour of moderate intensity cardio (5.5-6 km/h). Sweated like a pig and felt very hot during the cardio but continued through. Upping water/electrolyte intake to balance increased perspiration. Didn’t eat much today just half a bag of carrots, two protein bars, more beef jerky.

Day 10: 500mg DNP. 1 hour of light intensity cardio. Ate beef jerky, two protein bars, and 1.5 chicken breasts.

Day 11: 500 DNP. 1 hour moderate intensity cardio. Going to stop weighing myself because at this point I’m certain its water retention as my weight has only changed a few pounds. Will weigh 1 week post experiment. Ate very little today, just a hotdog and a steak. Will be staying in ketosis and continuing 1hr cardio daily for the remainder of the experiment. Feel pretty good.

Day 12: 200mg DNP. This is by far the worst I’ve felt. Woke up extremely sore, dehydrated, and tired. I think it must be the extra cardio I’m doing. I was going to try and bump it up to 2 hours a day – morning and night, but I think ill have to cut it out entirely or keep it at 30min low intensity. I really feel like I’m severely ill. Rash came back, it's not serious, took 40mg cetirizine before bed. Took 500mg acetaminophen mid day and felt a lot better. Going to cut the dose to 200mg DNP for 3 days to make sure I’m not getting sick. A fever with the increased temp from DNP could be fatal. Had a 1 cup of low carb granola, and 3 big pieces of pizza. I think I’m overdoing my calorie restriction as well and will be eating more for the remainder of the experiment.

Day 13: Experiment over. Full body rash and it's bad now. Very lethargic. Took 40 mg cetirizine. No effect. Took 500mg acetaminophen – it brought the fever down, will be dosing 500mg every 4 hrs. It feels like I have a terrible flu - my entire body is sore, headache, fever, dehydration, extremely weak (I was struggling to open the cap on a protein shake bottle, my hands feel like they are breaking when I try and open it.) This really sucks, I can see that even in just two weeks my body looks way different, I have no doubt that I would have shed the 20lbs if I was able to continue.

Day 14 -17: Terrible rash. It's itchy and uncomfortable. The rash covers my entire body.

Day 18: Down a total of 10lbs from this run. Rash went away and I feel great. My body is noticeably leaner looking. It's safe to say that if I didn't break out in the rash, by the 30-day mark I would have lost my goal of 20lbs.

If anyone has any questions or comments, shoot.

Things I would have done differently:
  • Stayed at 300mg the entire experiment. Or alternated 200 and 100mg doses.
  • Ease more into cardio not just 0-100 as I don’t even do cardio.
  • Stayed on 40 mg cetirizine every night before bed.
  • More Vitamin C
  • Added T3 for lethargy (although this really wasn't the biggest issue)

Hmm just sounds like an allergic reaction , didn’t know this stuff existed. I’d have chosen another alternative I think but I’m also not big with fat burners. Haven’t ever needed them

What’s DNP ? I’m gonna go look it up but something doesn’t feel right here

It's a mitochondrial uncoupler. It causes the mitochondria in your muscles to inefficiently convert glycogen to ATP. There is an entirely scientific and boring explanation but basically DNP can move freely across the mitochondrial membrane (which protons cannot on their own), grab a proton and bring it across the membrane creating a shortage of protons for ATP synthesis. As a result, the body uses adipose tissue as a source of energy instead. Hense, shit tons of weight loss.

DNP works like no other weight loss drug. You can literally take it and sit there and have the body fat melt off you with no exercise. However, for it to work properly, you do need to be in a caloric deficit. It's a very dangerous drug though with many documented deaths. I don't recommend it to anyone without them having done extensive research.

Bro @ 5'7 160lbs you don't need dnp, please be careful man
500mg your in the ranges of messing yourself up.
sorry man I'm not trying to hate but talk to some people if you want to cut there's a better way.

i dropped 14lbs in 4 weeks on just 250mg test e, if I can do it you can do it.