Disgusting

Not trying to derail, but I've always wanted to confine wifi to only one room in our house as it has its use. Is this possible?

not really... you would just have to buy a lower output router. Unfortunately, most models trending towards microwave status.

Kids have figured it out and felt the effects of wifi. I cannot sleep with cell phone near me, not psychosomatic.
I do not have wifi in our home nor allow data on anyones phone in our home and prefer they use airplane mode.
I can go on and on and I have many tools to detect emf, RF and voltage etc. I won't go into it too much as I sound like a weirdo, but it is dangerous shit.
Add mold to the equation, and put mold near wifi etc. I have also done several experiments on this as well, it explains many, many health effects and overstimulated Central nervous systems etc and a whole host of other issues.
perfume sensitivities, mold sensitivities, light sensitivities etc. etc. etc.
We are killing ourselves.

now you have me curious.
At some point over the past few years i have become very sensitive to smells. Perfumes and air fresheners. Depending on which it is i will either get an instant migraine, or have difficulty breathing. I cant go down the cleaning products isle at grocery store without pulling my shirt over my face. Wife cleans house early and leaves windows open all day and it still fucks me up. I have. Ever heard of relation to wifi.

And were the hallways full of covid patients?
lol hell no it was so quiet and calm in there honestly it felt weird. Saw a few older people with masks and some of the nurses had them(I think its mandatory for them) but my surgeon had no mask, mind you he didnt sit in my lap and kiss me but he was within 6 feet when we talked. wonder how many patients he saw today.

When I go back to work( camp job) we are made to wear a mask from the time you leave your room. So a good 14 hour day with a mask on. We were told if we have cloth material mask that we had to put 2 layers of blue shop towel inside and that would be the same as a n95 mask. I laughed when i heard it but who knows. I actually wear a respirator with the 2 cartridges. I willing wear the mask when on the plane and grabbing my luggage where theres a bunch of people. But I dont wear it outside my house if im not going near anyone. The only reason I wear it out in public is to make people feel bad about there homemade crap...lol..looks cool with them big canister cartridges..hahah

Not trying to derail, but I've always wanted to confine wifi to only one room in our house as it has its use. Is this possible?
I use a LAN cord only. The only way to confine wifi to one room is to faraday cage everywhere else outside of that room. Or faraday cage that room and the signal cannot escape, providing you have a cable running to modem or signal cannot get in. Faraday cage stops all RF frequencies. My wifi is turned off on my modem, and only run a LAN cable to computer.

When I go back to work( camp job) we are made to wear a mask from the time you leave your room. So a good 14 hour day with a mask on. We were told if we have cloth material mask that we had to put 2 layers of blue shop towel inside and that would be the same as a n95 mask. I laughed when i heard it but who knows. I actually wear a respirator with the 2 cartridges. I willing wear the mask when on the plane and grabbing my luggage where theres a bunch of people. But I dont wear it outside my house if im not going near anyone. The only reason I wear it out in public is to make people feel bad about there homemade crap...lol..looks cool with them big canister cartridges..hahah

i just brought one of those masks back with me from the other house today.
i will be using mine for doing insulation and drywall though. Lol

I use a LAN cord only. The only way to confine wifi to one room is to faraday cage everywhere else outside of that room. Or faraday cage that room and the signal cannot escape, providing you have a cable running to modem or signal cannot get in. Faraday cage stops all RF frequencies. My wifi is turned off on my modem, and only run a LAN cable to computer.

That's what I thought. No way I can get away with that. I'll just put the router on a power bar and flip the switch for some off time, and at night

now you have me curious.
At some point over the past few years i have become very sensitive to smells. Perfumes and air fresheners. Depending on which it is i will either get an instant migraine, or have difficulty breathing. I cant go down the cleaning products isle at grocery store without pulling my shirt over my face. Wife cleans house early and leaves windows open all day and it still fucks me up. I have. Ever heard of relation to wifi.
I cannot go down cleaning aisles, or have air fresheners in my truck. Some chemical scents fuck me right up bad. Febreeze, bounce sheets and scented washing machine detergents are the worst. I believe that wifi stimulates the CNS and then many things surrounding you will set you off. I have done a bit of research into it and have found this is a common theme. I was never troubled in my life by this until around 2005...I got my first wifi router 2.5 ghz then, I have a lot of relief since removing wifi from my home, now it is 5 ghz for the most part with wifi routers now.
Question, are you aware of ever having long term mold exposures?

That's what I thought. No way I can get away with that. I'll just put the router on a power bar and flip the switch for some off time, and at night
You bet, I honestly believe we should not sleep with cell phone in bedroom and LTE on, or wifi on. I believe we should all turn wifi off at night and not in use.
I cannot escape it at work, but my office is LAN only and I use my meters to ensure I picked an office with lowest signal strength I could.
wired mouse and wired keyboard as Bluetooth has issues with life forms as well.

Not arguing with ya, cause I agree that all this shit is bad. But why are we living longer than we ever have? (medicine, most likely) How much longer do we want to live? If average is 75, are you thinking we should be up in the 80s? 90s? 100s?
Actually, they say
that our parents generation will be the last of living longer. Studies are showing we are beginning to live less yrs now.
Don't forget this stuff is new, real new. Smartphones began in 2004 or 2007 I forget, wifi early 2000s for general use, so I don't think it is going to continue longer living much more.
The studies also show fertility rates in decline and birth rates are on the decline as well.

I cannot go down cleaning aisles, or have air fresheners in my truck. Some chemical scents fuck me right up bad. Febreeze, bounce sheets and scented washing machine detergents are the worst. I believe that wifi stimulates the CNS and then many things surrounding you will set you off. I have done a bit of research into it and have found this is a common theme. I was never troubled in my life by this until around 2005...I got my first wifi router 2.5 ghz then, I have a lot of relief since removing wifi from my home, now it is 5 ghz for the most part with wifi routers now.
Question, are you aware of ever having long term mold exposures?

Yep. But very recent mold exposure. Well, constant for the past two years. Long story. An issue with both houses. One is fixed, the other i am working on. Plumbing issue went unnoticed in one room that we never open door to. Went undetected until smell took over. Room beside my bedroom. In other house i just found roof walls and floor molded and rotten. That where i sleep too. Not cool.

Yep. But very recent mold exposure. Well, constant for the past two years. Long story. An issue with both houses. One is fixed, the other i am working on. Plumbing issue went unnoticed in one room that we never open door to. Went undetected until smell took over. Room beside my bedroom. In other house i just found roof walls and floor molded and rotten. That where i sleep too. Not cool.
Mold will trigger these issues as well. Mold is a real silent killer man. Don't fuck with that stuff unprotected. Lots of info coming out about chronic mold exposures and messing with the mind and body....
I have a couple long stories as well. BUT, my advice, fix asap and fix proper and door closed or not mold spores are a bad deal as well as the Mycotoxin's they produce and VOCs etc. Research it, real bad.
I have a lot of experience with this shit, damn near killed me, wife and dog.

Mold will trigger these issues as well. Mold is a real silent killer man. Don't fuck with that stuff unprotected. Lots of info coming out about chronic mold exposures and messing with the mind and body....
I have a couple long stories as well. BUT, my advice, fix asap and fix proper and door closed or not mold spores are a bad deal as well as the Mycotoxin's they produce and VOCs etc. Research it, real bad.
I have a lot of experience with this shit, damn near killed me, wife and dog.
Oh yeah, we know it is bad. Been making us sick. I have it torn down now. In process of repairs.
I gotta spend less time on here and more time working!

You need really fine mesh to make a faraday cage that can block wifi, cellular and bluetooth right? I've been looking into ordering conductive material to make a faraday pouch for my phone. Contact tracing app can get fucked 🙂