Disgusting

Do you have one of those cute masks with flower pattern on it your wife made you? Or snowflakes?

Dam I love the everything goes section!!!!

for the most part, I don't wear one. I live in Winnipeg. But, I have no problem wearing one and I'm not ignorant enough to cause a stink about it if someone asked me to wear one. I'm not that high on myself

for the most part, I don't wear one. I live in Winnipeg. But, I have no problem wearing one and I'm not ignorant enough to cause a stink about it if someone asked me to wear one. I'm not that high on myself

Someone?? Who would be someone? Your buddy Trudeau?

Someone?? Who would be someone? Your buddy Trudeau?

Lots of stores or health facilities ask you to put one on before coming in. My response is "sure, no problem" Some people chose to be douchebags about it tho and act as their human rights are being trampled. Decide its much easier to harass a minimum wage worker, who is just trying to do their job, for 10-15 minutes instead.

Not that high on yourself that you feel you should have the freedom to think and decide for yourself?
You would put one on because some fat slob cunt at the walmart complained that you should wear it? i feel sorry for you.

Lots of stores or health facilities ask you to put one on before coming in. My response is "sure, no problem" Some people chose to be douchebags about it tho and act as their human rights are being trampled. Decide its much easier to harass a minimum wage worker, who is just trying to do their job, for 10-15 minutes instead.

Do these people show you their degree first? Or are they just SJWs who are counting on you obeying to avoid the mob?

What would you do if the "mouthy cunt" weighed 265 lbs and was a scrapper? Or for that matter 120 lbs of a pissed off nurse? Don't overestimate your abilities.

I would say finally, a level playing field and wouldnt have to feel guilty afterwards. But then be nice and say, settle down old man. You dont want to get your piss all hot and burn yourself.
🤣😂🤣
I couldnt resist. Best part is i have a real long drive today so you will just have to stew on this on until tonight.
Funny though right? Lol

Do these people show you their degree first? Or are they just SJWs who are counting on you obeying to avoid the mob?

Just when I think I'm able to have a decent conversation with ya.. . anyways man... the world ain't going to change by a point made or accepted in CB forum, I guess. n

I'm out! Enjoy your day everyone.

I don't agree with public shaming... first off.

Your point about the flu shot, meh, up to you to get one or not. It is an injection of something into your body. Understandable that it should be your choice. Not really the same as someone asking you to wear something temporarily on your face. Not sure where you work, so maybe this won't apply to you.... but I feel like a lot of these people complaining about being forced to wear a mask probably all comply when their job asks them to. Why is it different? How come they don't plan a walkout at work when PPE is required? Because it's gotten to the point that its a statement of human rights. When it really shouldn't have. Partly, that came from the top down.
I work in an industry where proper ppe selection is critical. I have get fit tested regularly. Half mask and full face.
Face masks are direct protection for my protection only. This is where things differ. I wear ppe at work to protect myself. Surgeons wear ppe at work to protect the patient. People walking down the street wear ppe to protect whom?
And part of my point is who exactly is asking me to wear something on my face? And how temporary is it? And what is it all based on? Politics or science? Facts or fears?
If I walked into a LTC facility, I sure as shit would expect Bagua's ex to give me hell if I did not have a mask on. And I would expect my access to be denied. Now if she walked up to me on my quiet stretch of beach and went off on me and my kids I would, in the politest way possible let her know I disagree.

I can understand you being choked at someone harassing the workers, I would be too. I simply would just go elsewhere if I had to put a dish rag on my face to buy something.

Just when I think I'm able to have a decent conversation with ya.. . anyways man... the world ain't going to change by a point made or accepted in CB forum, I guess. n

What? I am trying to ask why would you just do what they say? What authority do they have over you to make your decisions for you? If you showed up without the mask, then Clearly you felt you didnt need it. I am asking why would you put o e on just because some random nobody told you to? How is that unresonable?

What? I am trying to ask why would you just do what they say? What authority do they have over you to make your decisions for you? If you showed up without the mask, then Clearly you felt you didnt need it. I am asking why would you put o e on just because some random nobody told you to? How is that unresonable?

I've gone to businesses that ask you to take off your shoes as you enter. (Same with people's homes, but maybe that's too far off from the point) Do I cause a stink and ask for scientific proof or a podiatrist's degree as to why I need to remove my shoes? No, I begrudgingly take off my shoes and respect the business's request if I want service. I don't look at this as me conforming and falling in line like cattle, that thought process seems insane to me. Again, your mind, and everyone else's mind, is attaching politics to this request to put on a mask when entering a store. I feel like it would take Alex Jones to release a study on how masks are actually effective in order to change your mind. Its a piece of fabric that has been proven to help slow the spread, nothing more. And if you're going to argue the science as to its effectiveness, at the very least you can't argue that it won't hurt anything but possibly your pride to wear one.. which, is weird to me that someone's pride could be that fragile.

I've gone to businesses that ask you to take off your shoes as you enter. (Same with people's homes, but maybe that's too far off from the point) Do I cause a stink and ask for scientific proof or a podiatrist's degree as to why I need to remove my shoes? No, I begrudgingly take off my shoes and respect the business's request if I want service. I don't look at this as me conforming and falling in line like cattle, that thought process seems insane to me. Again, your mind, and everyone else's mind, is attaching politics to this request to put on a mask when entering a store. I feel like it would take Alex Jones to release a study on how masks are actually effective in order to change your mind. Its a piece of fabric that has been proven to help slow the spread, nothing more. And if you're going to argue the science as to its effectiveness, at the very least you can't argue that it won't hurt anything but possibly your pride to wear one.. which, is weird to me that someone's pride could be that fragile.

So when the media tell you that if you dont wear a dress in public than you are transphobic then which colour will You choose?
Really, its not going to hurt anything. Other than your pride of course. Guess we shall see how fragile yours is. 😉

I will also argue that it wont help anything.
My source will be every statement from Dr Tam, Fauci, Brix, WHO from march 2020 to end April 2020. Top scientists dont ya know. Based on science. Remember? Lol

Reactions: 3ml
I am thinking i will put my faith in the ones who have been consistent in their professional opinions since the beginning. Dr Rashid Buttar. Dr Shiva. Dr Erickson. Etc.
these fellas have the credentials and have been confident in their opinions, based on science and their training, and do not flip flop with politics.
I will not trust the ones who say “oops” every second week. Sorry
Actually they wont even say oops.
they just cahnge their story and try to cover with “the science says”
The same fucking science that was available two months ago

So when the media tell you that if you dont wear a dress in public than you are transphobic then which colour will You choose?
Really, its not going to hurt anything. Other than your pride of course. Guess we shall see how fragile yours is. 😉

guess I should have stuck with my previous post.

guess I should have stuck with my previous post.

Exactly. There is no difference. You would be wearing something just to make someone else feel better.
And no i wont enjoy my day. I have to drive 400km. Same as yesterday. 😢

If it was a condition of entering a public facility or business, then I would put it on or choose to leave. That's entirely fair. That's different from some rando on the street yelling at people for not wearing masks though.