Diluting gear !

mikerock

Trusted Member
Hey Guys!
Was wondering!Lets say you get your hands on some gear and you know it's over dosed, "cypionate" in cottonseed oil!Can you get sterile cottonseed oil and cut it down ?Good idea ,bad idea ,no no ?It gives bad ass pip the next day !My delt is killing me !

When I did human gear cyp by upjohn it was made with cotton seed oil, and it had no pain.

I will tell you the oil was a thicker than mct.

I always found eq or deca mixed with and painful test help out.

Hey Guys!
Was wondering!Lets say you get your hands on some gear and you know it's over dosed, "cypionate" in cottonseed oil!Can you get sterile cottonseed oil and cut it down ?Good idea ,bad idea ,no no ?It gives bad ass pip the next day !My delt is killing me !
How do you know it’s overdosed. Is it t500 or something?
Use b12 as bull suggested, you can buy it at shoppers drug mart.

Hey Guys!

You say cyp. Do you mean test cyp? It would be difficult to “overdose” test cyp.

Cyp is difficult to hold even at 250mgs. Not impossible, but finicky. Test cyp at 300mgs is really really hard to hold conventionally and I’ve seen more than my fair share turn to jelly.So overdosed? I don’t know? I’m not sold. As others have said. how do you know it’s overdosed? Sounds like someone dialed up the solvent because the couldn’t get it to hold and now it hurts.

Now if it’s something else. say bold cyp? Yep. It’s going to hurt. Bold sucks unless it has a super duper long ester chain attached to it. EQ is wonderful. Anything else though. You’re going to be in for a bumpy (and ouchy) ride.

Huge error. I agree, Cyp never hurts.

Definitely a larger fan of Enanthate. Sure, you lose half the molecule through metabolism, but it's cheap, and you can take twice the dose if you're that upset about losing the Enanthate functional group.

Also, PIP is almost always caused by the solvent or functional group attachment of the hormone. In this case, it's either your solvent, or just the Cyp functional group which is causing a reaction. I can't touch the stuff. I swell up like a wasp sting, and can't run for weeks.

Adding 5% to the oil to increase potency is a really nice thing to do, but I doubt they do it. Proper cooking technique to sterilize the oil shouldn't cause any hormone loss from the heat necessary to sterilize the mixture. When mixing raws, I always autoclave my oils in jars first, and using large glass syringes, transport to smaller breakout vials, preloaded with powder, and pasteurized.

But, if they are overdosed by 5%. Who cares? Don't mess around with sterility. Believe me, abscesses are no joke. Just take less?

Oh and don't shoot delts. Sleeping on a shot delt sucks. You can use long insulin syringes in your quads if you're lean enough (and if you're not... you shouldn't be shooting test)

Last edited:
Test Cyp always hurts. PIP after every shot, and frequent shots suck.

Definitely a larger fan of Enanthate. Sure, you lose half the molecule through metabolism, but it's cheap, and you can take twice the dose if you're that upset about losing the Enanthate functional group.

Also, PIP is almost always caused by the solvent or functional group attachment of the hormone. In this case, it's either your solvent, or just the Cyp functional group which is causing a reaction. I can't touch the stuff. I swell up like a wasp sting, and can't run for weeks.

Adding 5% to the oil to increase potency is a really nice thing to do, but I doubt they do it. Proper cooking technique to sterilize the oil shouldn't cause any hormone loss from the heat necessary to sterilize the mixture. When mixing raws, I always autoclave my oils in jars first, and using large glass syringes, transport to smaller breakout vials, preloaded with powder, and pasteurized.

But, if they are overdosed by 5%. Who cares? Don't mess around with sterility. Believe me, abscesses are no joke. Just take less?

Oh and don't shoot delts. Sleeping on a shot delt sucks. You can use long insulin syringes in your quads if you're lean enough (and if you're not... you shouldn't be shooting test)
No ,not the stuff I used to get .No pip at all and was super good !With great results !But then again it's stuff from the UK !This stuff cripples you for about 4 days .No virgin muscles ,Iv'e been pining for a while now!I really don't mind the 5% that's super, but doubt it !It's probably too much BA like I told the guy !

Test Cyp always hurts. PIP after every shot, and frequent shots suck.

Cyp should NEVER hurt. Most find it more tolerable that enanthate actually. But everyone is different I suppose. Still it should never hurt if it’s made properly.

Overdosing isn’t nice either. As a customer you should expect accurately dosed gear. Nothing more, nothing less.

Cyp should NEVER hurt. Most find it more tolerable that enanthate actually. But everyone is different I suppose. Still it should never hurt if it’s made properly.

Overdosing isn’t nice either. As a customer you should expect accurately dosed gear. Nothing more, nothing less.

Incorrect, shooting a substance into your body should always cause some sort f discomfort. Cyp isn’t able to hold at 250mg so any cyp dosed at 250 (if the lab actually puts 250 in it) then it’s going to have a lot of other things in it to make it hold at 250 which will cause pain. If you want pain free cyp, buy from a lab with a bad reputation because their cyp will be labeled at 250 yet it will only have 175-200.

Saying cyp should never hurt, or any injection should never hurt, is totally wrong. Normally I agree with things you say but this is wrong.

This whole issue has such an easy fix to it, the guy needs to just use enth. Most people find cyp makes them hold more water anyway. There’s literally no difference in the two drugs except the half life of cyp is 10.5 days and enth is 12. My doctor switches me between the two every couple years, probably just giving me whichever drug gives him more kickbacks for prescribing it ... point is their identical. Nobody out there can honestly say they could tell the difference if I snuck into their drug cabinet and switched all their cyp with enth and didn’t tell them , they’d never know.

OP (original poster) could have just asked for enth next time and avoided all this useless headache. To be honest, most labs out there use enth powder anyway and put that in their cyp and enth. So seems like this could have been solved soooo easily without this guy making such a huge deal. Just order enth. Period. No issue needed to be made.

Last edited:
Incorrect, shooting a substance into your body should always cause some sort f discomfort. Cyp isn’t able to hold at 250mg so any cyp dosed at 250 (if the lab actually puts 250 in it) then it’s going to have a lot of other things in it to make it hold at 250 which will cause pain. If you want pain free cyp, buy from a lab with a bad reputation because their cyp will be labeled at 250 yet it will only have 175-200.

Saying cyp should never hurt, or any injection should never hurt, is totally wrong. Normally I agree with things you say but this is wrong.

This whole issue has such an easy fix to it, the guy needs to just use enth. Most people find cyp makes them hold more water anyway. There’s literally no difference in the two drugs except the half life of cyp is 10.5 days and enth is 12. My doctor switches me between the two every couple years, probably just giving me whichever drug gives him more kickbacks for prescribing it ... point is their identical. Nobody out there can honestly say they could tell the difference if I snuck into their drug cabinet and switched all their cyp with enth and didn’t tell them , they’d never know.

OP (original poster) could have just asked for enth next time and avoided all this useless headache. To be honest, most labs out there use enth powder anyway and put that in their cyp and enth. So seems like this could have been solved soooo easily without this guy making such a huge deal. Just order enth. Period. No issue needed to be made.

Where are you sourcing your info?

First cyp can hold at 250. Not everyone can make it hold at 250 though. If they can’t, they’re not a great brewer. That goes in standard preps. No strong solvents required.

Second. The ester arrangement between cyp and enanthate is very different. Saying it’s the same is wrong. The molecular arrangement is what varies the most but you can see the difference also in the molecular formula. The two are used interchangeably almost yes and most if not all people could not tell the difference between the two. But to say they are the same in largely incorrect.

Third. Most people hold more water on cyp? Show me the data on that statement. You are posting opinions ( like where you are saying labs make cyp at 175-200 and claiming it’s 250). You can’t say that past your option and approximations. That is not factual at all.

Lastly. I will agree to disagree with you saying all shots should hurt. Some do by nature of what they are. Some do because they’re not made particularly well and some the end user probably inflicts on himself. But I will stand by the fact that properly made cyp should not hurt when it’s being dosed. Or as pip thereafter. Same as most other preparations made by labs that know what they are doing.

Where are you sourcing your info?

First cyp can hold at 250. Not everyone can make it hold at 250 though. If they can’t, they’re not a great brewer. That goes in standard preps. No strong solvents required.

Second. The ester arrangement between cyp and enanthate is very different. Saying it’s the same is wrong. The molecular arrangement is what varies the most but you can see the difference also in the molecular formula. The two are used interchangeably almost yes and most if not all people could not tell the difference between the two. But to say they are the same in largely incorrect.

Third. Most people hold more water on cyp? Show me the data on that statement. You are posting opinions ( like where you are saying labs make cyp at 175-200 and claiming it’s 250). You can’t say that past your option and approximations. That is not factual at all.

Lastly. I will agree to disagree with you saying all shots should hurt. Some do by nature of what they are. Some do because they’re not made particularly well and some the end user probably inflicts on himself. But I will stand by the fact that properly made cyp should not hurt when it’s being dosed. Or as pip thereafter. Same as most other preparations made by labs that know what they are doing.

Ok your just argueing for the sake of arguing and trying to show your science / chemical knowledge, I was speaking on a normal level cuz I’m not going to become a chemistry teacher every time I answer something. Because the truth is, some things in bodybuilding that science would indicate works or doesn’t work, has the opposite effect in real life. And some things in bodybuilding go against what the science says and doesn’t really make sense, but it happens and people call it bro science but it’s actuallt just an accumulation of knowledge that people in the juice game come to know after awhile. Such as saying cyp and enth are the same... or saying some labs just put enth and prop together and call it sust, or 5mg f winny in a 20mg anavae tab and call it var. or the fact that you can take 2 people, one take Serostim and the other underground hgh, and give them however much they need until they both have the same blood levels yet the guy in Serostim will grow exponentially greater. Even though the science will say their the same. The great thing about bodybuilding is that you can’t just put your nose in a book and come out knowing more than a guy whose been in the game for decades. I’ll take real life knowledge and experience over textbook knowledge in bodybuilding any day. Some of the greatest and smartest body builders on the planet have never picked up a science textbook. Juan Morel can’t even read but I’d take his diet tips over a nutritionist with a PHD if I wanted to lose weight or add muscle. So if your relying on science for everything your going to be greatly disappointed with your results in bodybuilding.

If they give the same effect, and no one can tell the difference and they’re used interchangeable then yes, it’s acceptable to say their the same. If you want to get super technical just to show ur knowledge and pick at every inconsistency in someone’s statement then yea your right their not the exact same. People say yams and squash are the same... id take that as accurate cuz I’m not going to get picky about things and turn this board into a science class. So sure your right, on a scientific level where you want to pick at the differences, even though it makes no difference, yeah your right.... but I’m still gonna tell people their the same, cuz not everyone cares about the molecular structure lmao.

As for cyp not being accurately dosed because most labs can’t get it to hold at 250mg. That’s correct because I’ve spoken to a half dozen labs who have all told me they can’t get it to hold at 250. I’ve also seen posts of people who got their cyp tested and it was 175-200 not 250. So the knowledge I’ve accumulated over a decade in the juice game, is where I get off saying that. And I would put money on the fact that if u got 20 labs “cyp 250” and tested it, most if not all of them would be below 200. There’s a reason the pharmacy grade stuff is never dosed about 200mg even though some men take more than 200per week and would benefit from a 250 or 300mg shot, where they coukenjust take 1cc per week, but the doctors give them more than 1cc , like 1.2 or 1.3 is what a few people I know get, I personally am prescribed just 1.1 per week so a higher mg bottle would be beneficial but we don’t get that because the pharmaceutical stuff is only made 200.

The ONLY difference that’s noticeable to the naked eye is that some people claim they hold more water on cyp. Once again, personal experience, people I’ve spoken with the last ten years, and even some pros or amateurs that have blogs or YouTube channels have made this claim. So this , like my other claim, comes from experience and talking with people.