Dental implant

Durk

Trusted Member
I am getting a Dental implant in about a month. Should I stay off of gear? Not sure, but I am guessing I will be getting some sort of gas or anesthesia for it.

Amazing comments.

side note
I always leave the country for my Implants

Have some friends who are high priced dental surgeons in Columbia.
New fake tooth with Implant,
cleaning,
All fillings redone
1 root canals
1 new filling
bleaching

1400 CAD

love it

Amazing comments.

side note

cleaning,
All fillings redone
1 root canals
1 new filling
bleaching

1400 CAD

love it

it’s going to cost me around 6Gs after crowns and everything are in. I am getting two teeth on one implant. I was thinking of going somewhere out of country. I just don’t trust going that far away incase something goes wrong. I would rather have something closer by incase I need to go back.

it’s going to cost me around 6Gs after crowns and everything are in. I am getting two teeth on one implant. I was thinking of going somewhere out of country. I just don’t trust going that far away incase something goes wrong. I would rather have something closer by incase I need to go back.

buddy of mine goes south to have his dental work done. he takes an extra week on top of the time he goes for the work just to have a vacation. the overall savings makes it worth while.

You're not wrong lol

I just cant pay the 10k for the work I want done when I could pay 1400... AND take the wife out for a beautiful vacation. like @Taureau said

I'm also in the unique situation that they are related to one of my sub trades.
I account for 60% of his yearly gross sales... so he cant fuck me over lol

Some great dental clinics in Columbia specifically.

There are a lot of things I wont do in Canada... like tattoos.

2k for a detailed full sleeve here....
OR I can visit my wife's cousin in vietnam and get it done for a few hundred... and looks awesome..
Basically a free Vacation lol

Amazing comments.

side note

cleaning,
All fillings redone
1 root canals
1 new filling
bleaching

1400 CAD

love it

Do you have any sort of dental insurance in Canada? Or are these elective procedures? I have decent coverage through my employer, but I'm not sure exactly what's covered tbh. I do know my root canal was covered a few years back.

Do you have any sort of dental insurance in Canada? Or are these elective procedures? I have decent coverage through my employer, but I'm not sure exactly what's covered tbh. I do know my root canal was covered a few years back.

I had insurance here, back when I was employed
Being self employed sucks sometimes (actually, most of the time lol)

I ran the numbers, insurance was costing me more than my procedures were at the end of the year.

And I had a pretty comprehensive plan with my Carpenters Local 27

The math just makes sense IMHO to set money aside, rather than pay insurance, I have an account dedicated to what I would pay for Dental insurance per anum.

This is obviously not including emergency dental services, I cant calculate the unforseen

I ran the numbers, insurance was costing me more than my procedures were at the end of the year.

The math just makes sense IMHO to set money aside, rather than pay insurance, I have an account dedicated to what I would pay for Dental insurance per anum.

This is obviously not including emergency dental services, I cant calculate the unforseen
No
Dodgy bars
Other people’s women
Whorehouses
Meeting Mr.Brownstone
Wear your seatbelt
:)

Dirk, I see no reason why AAS would increase your risk beyond possible baseline reactions to anaesthetics. Your blood pressure will be checked anyways and managed appropriately.

Good luck,
PA

Don't worry for long since Trudeau & the NDP will be giving free dental work for people under 70k.:)

Reactions: HGH