Deca/TRT

dane.dawg

Trusted Member
I was wondering if any members have ran 50-100mg a week of deca long term for joint and tendon relief??

Last edited:
Would be curious to hear about this too as I'll be starting my TRT in 10 weeks.

I was wondering if any members have ran 50-100mg a week of deca long term for joint and tendon relief??
I ran Deca at those doses for years straight. Actually 150 is where I ran it at. I had a long post over at NM telling my story why I did and why I stopped. I can retell it tomorrow or the day after if you want to hear about it, I’m on my small black phone right now I’d rather do it on my laptop.

I ran Deca at those doses for years straight. Actually 150 is where I ran it at. I had a long post over at NM telling my story why I did and why I stopped. I can retell it tomorrow or the day after if you want to hear about it, I’m on my small black phone right now I’d rather do it on my laptop.

If you have the time that would be great!!

Thank you so much. This would really help us

I ran it at 100 for about a year ...I found my hemoglobin/Rbc increased even with regular blood donation much quicker then with my regular trt.
I had some nagging injuries,,,which was my thinking...and they did feel a bit better...
When I stopped the deca after a year I realized my joints...in particular elbows and shoulder were even worse
The Deca somewhat masked the underlying problem and as I stopped feeling as much joint pain, I didn’t warm up as throughly as the joints always felt ok...when I stopped the deca they were worse then ever.
I feel the deca actually made things worse...I had went with the steroid forum gospel study of how deca increased collagen synthesis and figured it would help but upon stopping the issues were merely masked and had gotten worse.

As far as adding somewhat safer low dose compounds to trt, deca would have to be up there, but careful if you are adding it with the hopes it will help with tendons and injuries...it’s will make you feel better but will also mask symptoms...
Not against it, just feel from an injury prevention standpoint it gives users a bit of a false sense of confidence while on it.
I’ve also added a low dose on mast e with my trt for about a year... kinda got away from it but felt great on the addition of mast e...nothing from a gym or body composition standpoint, but sex drive and mood was certainly improved with the mast e....