Cyborg Quits The UFC

Cog

Trusted Member
So that’s it for Cyborg.Off to a lesser outfit.Didnt want a rematch with Nunes.Claimed Dana had no respect.One loss and she runs.

I will do a little digging...i heard the rumour that UFC did not renew her contract after her IG post about Dana...which she later apologized for.

Either way...loss for the UFC.

She should have stepped up and proved the loss was no fluke.That would have been a big fight.

So that’s it for Cyborg.Off to a lesser outfit.Didnt want a rematch with Nunes.Claimed Dana had no respect.One loss and she runs.

LOL. Not that I really give a shit what happens to Cyborg but where are you getting your info? You are pretty far off base from what I know about it, which btw is only info gathered from publicly available sources.

She quit?
Show me. Dana said he is going to release her is all I've seen, not seen any evidence that even this has happened yet though. That was on Friday, Dana said "I will literally today have my lawyer draft a letter to her team that she is free and clear to go wherever she wants" . I don't think you know too much about Dana, what he says and what is actually happening are very often completely opposite. He said more than once that their would never be woman in the UFC for example.

Didn't want a rematch?
She has actively, publicly campaigned for it in many different ways. There are even on camera conversations with Dana where Dana says 'Don't worry we will make it happen'.

Claimed Dana had no respect (for her)?
Holy shit it's pretty easy to find many, many examples of that. Laughable that you even put that line in there.

My guess is that because cyborg has been making some noise about workplace bullying and sexual harassment Dana's narrative here (the little show where he said he's going to release her) is just about covering his ass while at the same time sticking it to her for embarrassing him by exposing him lying so many times. Part of that might be why he also mentions that he will not match any offers from other orgs, that just kills any bargaining power she would have had in that regard.

Some people close to the scene have speculated that the UFC will only give her the re-match if she agrees to a very substandard contract, I feel like that is much more likely the truth.

Why bother with this post if I don't give a shit about her? Because I do give a shit about the type of politicking where some clown just keeps repeating the same untrue shit over and over until the sheeple see it as the truth. Same thoughts about bullshit headlines too. There are headlines out there like "Cyborg Quits!" but you read the whole article or watch the whole video and there is nothing more to it than what I wrote here.

Welp, my coffee's done and it's leg day, have a good one.

LOL. Not that I really give a shit what happens to Cyborg but where are you getting your info? You are pretty far off base from what I know about it, which btw is only info gathered from publicly available sources.

She quit?
Show me. Dana said he is going to release her is all I've seen, not seen any evidence that even this has happened yet though. That was on Friday, Dana said "I will literally today have my lawyer draft a letter to her team that she is free and clear to go wherever she wants" . I don't think you know too much about Dana, what he says and what is actually happening are very often completely opposite. He said more than once that their would never be woman in the UFC for example.

Didn't want a rematch?
She has actively, publicly campaigned for it in many different ways. There are even on camera conversations with Dana where Dana says 'Don't worry we will make it happen'.

Claimed Dana had no respect (for her)?
Holy shit it's pretty easy to find many, many examples of that. Laughable that you even put that line in there.

My guess is that because cyborg has been making some noise about workplace bullying and sexual harassment Dana's narrative here (the little show where he said he's going to release her) is just about covering his ass while at the same time sticking it to her for embarrassing him by exposing him lying so many times. Part of that might be why he also mentions that he will not match any offers from other orgs, that just kills any bargaining power she would have had in that regard.

Some people close to the scene have speculated that the UFC will only give her the re-match if she agrees to a very substandard contract, I feel like that is much more likely the truth.

Why bother with this post if I don't give a shit about her? Because I do give a shit about the type of politicking where some clown just keeps repeating the same untrue shit over and over until the sheeple see it as the truth. Same thoughts about bullshit headlines too. There are headlines out there like "Cyborg Quits!" but you read the whole article or watch the whole video and there is nothing more to it than what I wrote here.

Welp, my coffee's done and it's leg day, have a good one.
Lol.Match an offer from another org....for what?Amanda is the champ.How long did that fight last?Tell me again.She gets her bitch ass beat bad....now she is making demands?She can go back to where she can turn her nose up to any doping regs....:)

Shes not what she use to be anyways. Back in her TRT days she was a man in a womans world, now all the woman are on the same level, if cyborg cant be a dominant fighter shes not even worth any contact imo.

Lol.Match an offer from another org....for what?Amanda is the champ.How long did that fight last?Tell me again.She gets her bitch ass beat bad....now she is making demands?She can go back to where she can turn her nose up to any doping regs....:)
Shes not what she use to be anyways. Back in her TRT days she was a man in a womans world, now all the woman are on the same level, if cyborg cant be a dominant fighter shes not even worth any contact imo.

Good job you managed to reply while avoiding addressing any of the points I raised about the bullshit you posted. I said I didn't give a shit about what happens to her didn't I? I only posted to address your inaccurate crap, I then offered my opinion on what Dana's motivation might be.

That's called a strawman isn't it? Please don't reply with a story about how the carbon tax is affecting wheat farms on the prairies or some shit. I'm cool with you not replying at all frankly cause, well you know... (or do you?)

I wouldn't come back after that KO either. Nunes is legit. And will be for a while. I have a feeling Nunes will become a legend just like how Fedor was those 10 years or so he went undefeated.

Holy Christ Gondar,some comments in the past about Cyborg....and now it is an issue?
Her contract is done.
She does not wish to fight Amanda,as in RFN.
What in hell is the nonsense about matching offers from competing orgs?
She has QUIT.
No surprise,the bully no longer has her advantage.

To close out,Cyborg claimed that the UFC is not interested in “building my brand”.
No,they are not.They are interested in building the UFC brand.
Never again will Cyborg be considered a credible force.

All strawman, incorrect and unproven statements have been deleted because I am simply not bored enough to engage.
The number you have reached is not in service. Please check the number and dial again or ask your operator for assistance.
Beep. Beep. Beep.

Good on you for this Gondar!

Cyborg is going to get fat.
Working at Dunkin Donuts.Youtube.Could be a parody.

BJ Penn.com says that Cyborg is considering the WWE.No real fighting and no drug tests iirc.:)