Crashed test

Test4life

Trusted Member
Hey everyone. So I have some suspension that’s crashed. I got it back, but I want to pre load some pins for pwo. I was wondering will it crash again in the pin later on? Thanks.

Hey everyone. So I have some suspension that’s crashed. I got it back, but I want to pre load some pins for pwo. I was wondering will it crash again in the pin later on? Thanks.
From my experience: I have had the same bottle of test suspension crash multiple times on me.
I personally wouldn’t preload a bunch of pins for this reason. If it does crash in the barrel, you might not be able to get it hot enough to get into the solution again.
Then you’re hoping you can get it back in the vial to do it all over again. Might clog the pin though.

From my experience: I have had the same bottle of test suspension crash multiple times on me.
I personally wouldn’t preload a bunch of pins for this reason. If it does crash in the barrel, you might not be able to get it hot enough to get into the solution again.
Then you’re hoping you can get it back in the vial to do it all over again. Might clog the pin though.
Second this.
Even if you miss one tiny bit of a crystal it will crash.
I had some test base like that.

Which makes me rethink this.
Suspension is supposed to have crystals in it does it not? Base is supposed to be a solution...
I haven’t used suspensions before but I was always under the impression they have to be shaken up each time.

Suspension is supposed to have crystals in it does it not? Base is supposed to be a solution...
I haven’t used suspensions before but I was always under the impression they have to be shaken up each time.
I got test suspension once by accident from Almere. It was great. And yes you need to shake it just in case. His was so micronized that it never clogged a 28 gauge pin. Too bad he lost his nut in the end,

I initially tried shaking it, to no avail. So I heated it slowly in boiling water. Took a good 10 min of taking it out shaking it, then back in the water. I got it all back except for one small crystal. I’m new to tne/ suspension, but from what I’ve heard it’s great pwo.