CRA HACKED!

LOL, the only fire control was the fire out of control. :p

I actually chose to watch a number of videos on how poorly designed the buildings were based on the floors essentially being supported by the central column in the middle of the floors with elevators in them and so on. This was done because the people who wanted the building wanted "an acre of space" on every floor versus something that might take a plane slicing the middle support of several floors out. That coupled with fires caused by full tanks of jet fuel burning and taking the strength out of the remaining structural steel...in order to cause a building to have 100s of tons of building above the fires to fall and pancake on the floors below it. Punch a pancake and it collapses. Simply put, the top of the building got cut apart from the bottom and after whatever was left got burned, it fell and pancaked what was left. They were classic in place implosions however two planes just out of the airport full of Jet-A fuel were the reasons they imploded.

Sorry but no matter how much conspiracy theory people want, there are perfectly sound reasons for why both buildings went down. Upon seeing their architectural plans, many companies who adhere to a current code describe them as death traps, especially considering the possibility of terrorist threats. They were death traps when their central supports were removed on floors built to be as light as possible (with even less structural steel) so they could make gigantic floors of space for all the companies who did business in the WTC.

I've watched a ton of imploding building videos because I LOVE a good explosion and guess what they do? They remove the strength of the support columns and then the top falls on to the bottom for ALL buildings they need to drop in place. The explosions don't actually make the buildings collapse, the destruction of supports for the building do it. They let the building destroy itself. There were no explosives involved in the WTC however there were many tons of incredibly flammable jet fuel that did the same job, only slower while it burned and eroded everything that was left after a 100-ton plane hit the building at close to 1000KPH(over 600 MPH). That's 300,000 pounds going over 600 miles an hour hitting a very poorly designed building and then burning for an hour.

I'm a scientific man. I'm not a ludicrous conspiracy believer LOL.
Lol.The fire did not affect the lower structures.It was perfectly timed demolition.

Not to mention the last smaller building that went down.
How do you explain that one Mr.Scientific Man?

I have never had much confidence in any gov computer people,from what I have seen.
Or any people getting grants from the gov to develop software
In the nineties I would add bank software developers to that pile as well.