COVID experiences

Finaltriumph

Trusted Member
Hi all,
Just wondering how many of you have had covid and what kind of experiences you’ve had?
Both my father and mother currently have it. I am also a “presumed” case and will get tested this coming week.

While I sit at home In isolation, just wondering if any of you have had it yet and how your body reacted to it? Everyone seems different.

One of my close friends had it and his family (2 weeks or so ago) said it was a mild cold. (They got tested and were positive)

the exact same friend (as mentioned above) knew two people who also got it who were had to go to the ICU though but this was back a few months prior (spring)

not sure if this second wave is a milder version of covid, or if it just affects everyone vastly differently.

One of my close friends had it and his family (2 weeks or so ago) said it was a mild cold. (They got tested and were positive)

the exact same friend (as mentioned above) knew two people who also got it who were had to go to the ICU though but this was back a few months prior (spring)

not sure if this second wave is a milder version of covid, or if it just affects everyone vastly differently.
Not sure. My parents both have it and my mom says it feels like a mild cold. My father on the other hand is much more ill he’s got the fever, dry cough and extreme fatigue. He rarely gets sick maybe once every two years with a cold. He’s been sleeping 16 hours a day.
So far I have no symptoms although I’m isolating since I’ve been exposed. I had Thanksgiving dinner with both my parents last weekend and 1 day later they both got sick...

Had a few friends at work who got over it in about 3 weeks. Mild cases i guess. All in their 30s. About 40 people caught it so far on my site. One guy in his 50s died after being sick for over 4 months with it. No idea if he had underlying issues but must of been in fairly good shape just to do the job.

Had a few friends at work who got over it in about 3 weeks. Mild cases i guess. All in their 30s. About 40 people caught it so far on my site. One guy in his 50s died after being sick for over 4 months with it. No idea if he had underlying issues but must of been in fairly good shape just to do the job.
It’s scary if people in there 50’s die from it. Far too young still. I’m still waiting to see if I get sick.

It’s scary if people in there 50’s die from it. Far too young still. I’m still waiting to see if I get sick.
I think its pretty rare. From what I have read over 99% of the deaths had some type of health issue to begin with. But I dont really believe anything anymore. Keep us updated, would be nice to hear it straight from someone how they felt and how severe it really is.

Theres a peak for a virus , the older the virus the less potent it is , guess thats my opinion though.

I went to church yesterday and today I found out a girl was tested positive that was at church with me. I guess I update on this status in few days. I honestly don’t know what to believe anymore?

If you want to find out about covid, spend 2 seconds and google, how dangerous is covid.
You will find links to actual published papers that you can read.
At 50 you have a better chance of dying in a car accident.

It is mainly killing the sick and frail.

If you are neither you’ll likely be fine.

My opinion is, as humans we have allowed ourselves to become so unhealthy that a virus a tad bit stronger than the flu is killing us. Sad really.

I told my wife about 10 years ago, I couldn’t believe how out of shape and obese people were getting. 20 years ago, Rosanne, on her show and her show husband were considered obese, now they would be average. I see a few 25-30 year old woman that are likely 5’4” and 400 lbs that shop at my store.

When I drop off my grandson, it blows my mind how many very fat 30 year old moms there are.
I call them sausages. They are the same size from top to bottom, just like a sausage.

Take you vit d every day, go tan for 10 min once a week, do your cardio 3 times a week, stay under 20% bodyfat, and I’d bet you will be unaffected by this.

I’m so fucking sick of all this covid shit, or otherwise I’d give you really good links, but honestly I don’t feel like looking them up.

Theres a peak for a virus , the older the virus the less potent it is , guess thats my opinion though.

while that may be generally true for viruses to be successful( they don’t want to kill their hosts - they kill their hosts.... they die too) Becoming less virulent usually takes a very long time.

The question here is - exactly how virulent is covid19 really?

In good shape though doesn’t always mean in good health.

Not to say this man wasnt...obviously I would not know but just something to be mindful of.

In good shape though doesn’t always mean in good health.

Not to say this man wasnt...obviously I would not know but just something to be mindful of.
Yeah exactly. Most of the people I work around do physical labor jobs but smoke a pack a day, plus they chew, only drink coffee or pop and eat the most unhealthy food you can imagine.and borderline alcoholics and drug addicts..lol. I honestly dont even know who he is or what he looks like. I would be willing to bet he had some type of health issue before covid. He was sick with covid for over 4 months, so that just dont seem right

Reactions: Cog
while that may be generally true for viruses to be successful( they don’t want to kill their hosts - they kill their hosts.... they die too) Becoming less virulent usually takes a very long time.

The question here is - exactly how virulent is covid19 really?
I thought recent studies on past vrius were in the 8 to 10 month range then they practically die off or hell i dunno maybe they will mutant to something else.
When i read what you wrote it reminded me of that old flick with Donald sutherland OUTBREAK
about that virus or parasite that attacks there host lol what a great movie seems more real now.

I thought recent studies on past vrius were in the 8 to 10 month range then they practically die off or hell i dunno maybe they will mutant to something else.
When i read what you wrote it reminded me of that old flick with Donald sutherland OUTBREAK
about that virus or parasite that attacks there host lol what a great movie seems more real now.
I believe thats normally the case. Most viruses will start to get weaker over time. No idea if this is the same. They probably modified it so it mutates into something else. But now im just talking out my ass.

I really don't know how I haven't caught it yet. I literally work around shit on a weekly basis..lol (plumber)

I believe thats normally the case. Most viruses will start to get weaker over time. No idea if this is the same. They probably modified it so it mutates into something else. But now im just talking out my ass.

I really don't know how I haven't caught it yet. I literally work around shit on a weekly basis..lol (plumber)
Haha I’m a plumber too. Careful don’t ingest any feces you can get covid from that too.
Majority of healthy adults will not have a severe illness. If you’re 70+ you may have a rough go of it and potential to be hospitalized. I could see if my grandmother caught this illness in her care home she would not make it.

One key thing to note this virus attacks ACE2 receptor which is found all over the body so symptoms vary between individuals drastically. PED use has negative effect on our hearts, BP, cholesterol as well as liver and kidneys. If you’re constantly blasting this virus would hit hard. Also men in general have it worse, I believe due to higher testosterone levels increase the amount of ACE2 receptors in the body. That’s why we see children have 0 symptoms majority of the time.

Good news; Both my parents recovered fine from COVID. Both are in there late 50’s.

I went to church yesterday and today I found out a girl was tested positive that was at church with me. I guess I update on this status in few days. I honestly don’t know what to believe anymore?
How are you feeling now? You shouldn’t have any problem with COVID unless you have underlying lung or cardiovascular disease.

I read about a 33 year old instagram fitness influencer male who just died from COVID. His heart failed.
Most likely was abusing PED and Steroids for his career which relied on his physique. Quite sad, he had 2 kids.
These are off cases, they are real but doesn’t happen often. My buddy’s a type 1 diabetic he had covid and had no problems.

Haha I’m a plumber too. Careful don’t ingest any feces you can get covid from that too.
Majority of healthy adults will not have a severe illness. If you’re 70+ you may have a rough go of it and potential to be hospitalized. I could see if my grandmother caught this illness in her care home she would not make it.

One key thing to note this virus attacks ACE2 receptor which is found all over the body so symptoms vary between individuals drastically. PED use has negative effect on our hearts, BP, cholesterol as well as liver and kidneys. If you’re constantly blasting this virus would hit hard. Also men in general have it worse, I believe due to higher testosterone levels increase the amount of ACE2 receptors in the body. That’s why we see children have 0 symptoms majority of the time.

Good news; Both my parents recovered fine from COVID. Both are in
If theres any good part to this, I have to wear a mask all day so it stops the shit from flying in my face..lol

My Uncle, 60+ Type 2 diabetic, tested positive, he had flu-like symptoms for about 3 or 4 days. Nothing worse than that though.

On the plus side, I don't have to worry about my skincare, being an ugly bastard wearing a mask all day is a positive thing... plus I rotate Lucha masks when I head to the grocery store, so at least I get to hear a few chuckles from people who are otherwise just sulking around the store being miserable.

Last edited:

Its a fact that as a virus goes forward it mutates and most often it becomes weaker the more it mutates.. Also, is the virus progresses and mutates the population does build up anti bodies. helps..

If you want to find out about covid, spend 2 seconds and google, how dangerous is covid.
You will find links to actual published papers that you can read.
At 50 you have a better chance of dying in a car accident.

It is mainly killing the sick and frail.

If you are neither you’ll likely be fine.

My opinion is, as humans we have allowed ourselves to become so unhealthy that a virus a tad bit stronger than the flu is killing us. Sad really.

I told my wife about 10 years ago, I couldn’t believe how out of shape and obese people were getting. 20 years ago, Rosanne, on her show and her show husband were considered obese, now they would be average. I see a few 25-30 year old woman that are likely 5’4” and 400 lbs that shop at my store.

When I drop off my grandson, it blows my mind how many very fat 30 year old moms there are.
I call them sausages. They are the same size from top to bottom, just like a sausage.

Take you vit d every day, go tan for 10 min once a week, do your cardio 3 times a week, stay under 20% bodyfat, and I’d bet you will be unaffected by this.

I’m so fucking sick of all this covid shit, or otherwise I’d give you really good links, but honestly I don’t feel like looking them up.

Man... you haven't even touched the tip of the ice berg as to how being unhealthy affects someone.. It's fucking crazy how much diet, physical fitness, and exercise affects so many aspects of our health..

I know so many peoople struggling with mental health and I just want to scream at them that it ain't going to get better if you keep eating and living the way they do.. I'm not mad, but I just wish they could see how much a 30 min walk outside and decent diet would help them..

In our school age children, diet and exercise has such an impact on ability to learn and focus.. fucking parents who feed their kids shit, don't make them play outisde etc.. They already are starting their kids off behind in life.

I know there's some controversy in this documentary, but funnyman passed it along and I'm halfway through and most times in my head I'm going "yah that makes sense.. ya I know that".. then the odd time I'm like "holy shit.."
watch it on youtube