cop suffocates man

Pretty decent movie?? That statement leaves me doubting your credibility as a movie reviewer. Pretty awesome movie, however, I'm totally biased. I think it's some of the best, if not the best acting Slater, Arquette, and Gandolfini have ever done. I watched Gandolfini's interview on Inside the Actor's Studio, and when he was asked about the bathroom scene with Arquette commented that it was one of the hardest scenes he ever had to do. If you've ever seen the unedited version it's a rough and violent confrontation in which James, a sadistic hitman brutalizes Arquette. A shame he passed, such a talented actor, and by all accounts a terrific, highly intelligent, and authentic human being.

Oh, I love the history lesson, eggplant. I think that's far better than dego wop. For full disclosure, this is not meant to offend, just commenting on the movie script. Don't anyone be calling the PC police.
This from the guy complaining about fat ugly antifa broads being noted.Pfff.

Sicilians freely admit they have some arabic blood in there.Some are quite dark while others are very pale.I know one well.
Moors designed it and got their Christian SLAVES to build ,as is their custom to own slaves.They were held in small cells with no light.When they got out they were happy to work.Understand?Since when were non muslims treated well in areas they dominated?Maybe you can give us some examples?

So they found some pay stubs from ancient Egypt?
Now tell us why the Jews were driven out of Egypt if you are such an expert.

I tend to trust the continued and exhaustive work of archaeologists as opposed to the movies or outdated history books you may have been exposed to growing up.

This from the guy complaining about fat ugly antifa broads being noted.Pfff.
One is a comment about a movie, and the other is a comment about real people. Are you unable to comprehend the difference? That's what the caveat was for. You'll take any opportunity to try and manipulate a situation, won't you? Get a life.

I tend to trust the continued and exhaustive work of archaeologists as opposed to the movies or outdated history books you may have been exposed to growing up.
Not going to bother with the revisions.
Guy from my hometown is an Egyptologist who complains that everything is top down driven
Their way or the highway
See how that works?

This is the former dictator of archaeological studies in Egypt.
iirc,he actually had the man's entry into Egypt denied at one point
His argument is that forced labour could not have built the pyramids because this requires creativity.lol.
So convincing.

Not going to bother with the revisions.
Guy from my hometown is an Egyptologist who complains that everything is top down driven
Their way or the highway
See how that works?

Of course you wouldn't bother, why would you believe any new findings? And, we both know that you don't know any Egyptologists, aside from making an irrelevant point that has no bearing on the discussion of the construction of the pyramids 4500 years ago.

If I wanted to waste time I would put more effort into a response based on the research findings, but I do not.

How the fuck would you know I don't know one from my hometown in Montreal azzhat?On the old high school forum,yes an Egyptologist in a row with Hawass.Maybe Google it.And does this mean the old hieroglyphics whipping slaves are gone?
Newf lent you a set of nuts or something?
Fucking progtards.

How the fuck would you know I don't know one from my hometown in Montreal azzhat?On the old high school forum,yes an Egyptologist in a row with Hawass.Maybe Google it.And does this mean the old hieroglyphics whipping slaves are gone?
Fucking progtards.
Well maybe back then they were allowed to whip their employees?

Well maybe back then they were allowed to whip their employees?
Well,A quick search doesnt yield results but we all know how the internet gets cleaned up these days.Fairly sure there are murals and such depicting this.
The assertion of Hawass is ridiculous,we know they had surveyors,no engineers and construction supers?
Another article suggested that it would be difficult to control the sheer numbers of slaves.
Atually not.Use the same methods the New Zealanders and Australians used to round up the Italian footsoldiers in the Desert War.
Cut them off from their water.
No problem.
And I have been in the desert with no water.It gets real serious,real quick.
Ended up drinking out of puddles and was quite happy with that.

Fucking progtards.

It's an educated guess, but a damn good one if I do say so. I'm sure you could put something together with photoshop.

That strategy would work in the middle of the desert, but what if there was a river nearby? Better yet, an oasis?

I'm the asshat? Who ventures into the desert without water? Must have been quite the desert if there were puddles about.

I'm betting it was this desert, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carcr...rt, located outside Carcross,2), or 640 acres.

Carcross Desert, located outside Carcross, Yukon, Canada, is often considered the smallest desert in the world. The Carcross Desert measures approximately 1 square mile (2.6 km2), or 640 acres. lol!

It's an educated guess, but a damn good one if I do say so. I'm sure you could put something together with photoshop.

That strategy would work in the middle of the desert, but what if there was a river nearby? Better yet, an oasis?

I'm the asshat? Who ventures into the desert without water? Must have been quite the desert if there were puddles about.

I'm betting it was this desert, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carcross_Desert#:~:text=Carcross Desert, located outside Carcross,2), or 640 acres.

Carcross Desert, located outside Carcross, Yukon, Canada, is often considered the smallest desert in the world. The Carcross Desert measures approximately 1 square mile (2.6 km2), or 640 acres. lol!
Access to water can be denied.Unarmed slaves against armed soldiers?Dont forget the food.People jealously guard their water supply in some parts of Africa.
No it was Texas,NM and Arizona,a youthful adventure,magical mystery tour.:)
I told Newf where the guy is from.And what High School.

What a loser. I will never cheer him on again. Dismantle capitalism? Say that to the sponsors you represent :rolleyes:

20200702_094711.jpg

20200702_094729.jpg

Reactions: Cog