3. How will the fight be won? for example

Fights can be won in a number of ways:

Knockout
Submission
Decision
TKO
Forfeit
No contest
If the contest goes the distance, the three judges shall combine the points they have awarded competitors for each round to determine the winner. If the scores are tied, then the match shall be declared a draw.

To enter post your predictions here. Once you have posted your entry is locked in that if you edit your entry you will be disqualified.

After the fight the points will be added up. If there is one winner he/she wins a prize valued at $100
If there are more then on winner their names will be put in a hat and then winner will be drawn and awarded the prize.

a bid in order to be valid has to be placed before the start of the fight

Good Luck everyone
Bull

Last edited:
Connor's going to need to get Cerrone's hand cut off when it gets stuck down his throat. Two years out of obviously fucking around and partying on twenty or so million from boxing Mayweather, I'm sorry but you don't just walk back to a Cerrone.

There's always a fighter's chance and Cerrone seems to have a weak liver but Cerrone won't engage him toe to toe like some of the idiots have to Connor in the past. Cerrone will back up and circle before resetting.

Connor's going to need to get Cerrone's hand cut off when it gets stuck down his throat. Two years out of obviously fucking around and partying on twenty or so million from boxing Mayweather, I'm sorry but you don't just walk back to a Cerrone.

There's always a fighter's chance and Cerrone seems to have a weak liver but Cerrone won't engage him toe to toe like some of the idiots have to Connor in the past. Cerrone will back up and circle before resetting.
Connor closes the gap extraordinarily well.

Connor closes the gap extraordinarily well.
You can see they are balls deep on getting him kick protection with top control but I'm not sure he wants anything to do with Cerrone on the ground.

What that means is he's going to lunge and if Cerrone gets to timing it, Connor is going to take a baseball bat to the head in the second. I'm just not sure Cerrone is your guy to come back to. Connor sounds...old now. Needs some TRT maybe.

You can see they are balls deep on getting him kick protection with top control but I'm not sure he wants anything to do with Cerrone on the ground.

What that means is he's going to lunge and if Cerrone gets to timing it, Connor is going to take a baseball bat to the head in the second. I'm just not sure Cerrone is your guy to come back to. Connor sounds...old now. Needs some TRT maybe.
i think Cerrone is the perfect opponent for a comeback.

My wish: Cerrone by brutal, devastating, career-ending, embarrassing domination.

I've always gotten that Connor has done A LOT for the sport like other certain bright parts during his time. He also hasn't done dick as far as outreach to kids and stuff or donates(at least publically) his time other than punching old men in the face or smashing busses or phones. I cannot and will not ever respect the man for that.
Cerrone? Family man. He'd give you his entire wallet if you needed it and he wouldn't even know you. I know he's involved with a ton of kids coming out to his ranch and learning how to ride and be the old school cowboy way. He's respectful and his fight anyone, anywhere, anytime attitude has been in place for all ten years he's put in for the UFC. I think he's been overlooked for title bouts while shits like Connor essentially walk in with big mouths, win 3 times and get a title shot.

I don't and never will think that despite his mouth and bringing in dollars that it was right to throw Connor into a title fight and shit on whole divisions in the meantime. There were guys who had put their time in who deserved shots at those belts and they just let the Irish kid walk in, make his own deal and then piss off to boxing so the UFC could make more money. Rankings exist for a reason and I do not believe they should EVER be disregarded for anything...ESPECIALLY money.

I do NOT think Connor will EVER be the best P4P champ. Jon Jones is that man despite staying in his division. People keep saying he should go up to heavyweight and fight. Why the fuck don't the heavyweights come down to fight him? His body in fighting style is not 275-280 pounds day after weigh-ins once the water is gained back. Why in the FUCK would the dude put himself in front of guys with 70 more pounds of lifeline muscle versus his never

To me, Arianne Celeste is never given enough respect but she's put in ten years of staying hyper fit and looking hot while being tits deep into a male-dominated sport. How she hasn't been sexually assaulted in the entire time (or maybe she has and Dana pays her off?) is one of life's great mysteries. In any case, the ring girls don't get enough props because they must put with a UNGODLY amount of "Hey bitch, I got some leather I'll lay on you!" type shit nonstop.

I've always gotten that Connor has done A LOT for the sport like other certain bright parts during his time. He also hasn't done dick as far as outreach to kids and stuff or donates(at least publically) his time other than punching old men in the face or smashing busses or phones. I cannot and will not ever respect the man for that.
Cerrone? Family man. He'd give you his entire wallet if you needed it and he wouldn't even know you. I know he's involved with a ton of kids coming out to his ranch and learning how to ride and be the old school cowboy way. He's respectful and his fight anyone, anywhere, anytime attitude has been in place for all ten years he's put in for the UFC. I think he's been overlooked for title bouts while shits like Connor essentially walk in with big mouths, win 3 times and get a title shot.

I don't and never will think that despite his mouth and bringing in dollars that it was right to throw Connor into a title fight and shit on whole divisions in the meantime. There were guys who had put their time in who deserved shots at those belts and they just let the Irish kid walk in, make his own deal and then piss off to boxing so the UFC could make more money. Rankings exist for a reason and I do not believe they should EVER be disregarded for anything...ESPECIALLY money.

I do NOT think Connor will EVER be the best P4P champ. Jon Jones is that man despite staying in his division. People keep saying he should go up to heavyweight and fight. Why the fuck don't the heavyweights come down to fight him? His body in fighting style is not 275-280 pounds day after weigh-ins once the water is gained back. Why in the FUCK would the dude put himself in front of guys with 70 more pounds of lifeline muscle versus his never

To me, Arianne Celeste is never given enough respect but she's put in ten years of staying hyper fit and looking hot while being tits deep into a male-dominated sport. How she hasn't been sexually assaulted in the entire time (or maybe she has and Dana pays her off?) is one of life's great mysteries. In any case, the ring girls don't get enough props because they must put with a UNGODLY amount of "Hey bitch, I got some leather I'll lay on you!" type shit nonstop.
Jones is a cheater.Too scared to go up a class.Did Connor look good or not?Wonder how Jorge feels about now.

Conor looked healthy, but it was pretty obvious how it was going to end. Ufc is becoming to predictable. Was a clear set up, had this chat with another member a while back and we both pointed these things out. You knew right from the start something fishy was going on. Donald clearly knew he was throwing the fight.

Connor in 40 seconds in the first round after he breaks Cerrone's nose and finishes him on the ground.

:whistle: