Conspiracy Facts-Now we know what “Covid 19” was really about.

Apparently they it’s been cancelled..... however Wtf?

they’ve done it in Markham for years which still seems somewhat strange to me. I mean I understand how large the Chinese community there is but I thought the vast majority of them there were not large supporters of mainland China.

I suppose it’s another case of not knowing much lol.

regardless. For the legislature to even consider this.... well it definitely makes a statement. I’ll defer to everyone to figure out what that means to you.

or maybe I’m completely missing the mark and don’t understand the gesture here. I’m sure we have some Chinese members here or others that follow these things much closer. Perhaps they could shed some light. Because on the surface it looks like support for the founding of the communist party.

Reactions: Cog
Well it does fit the current narrative being push globally. The Chinese model has been getting lots of praise since the beginning of this pandemic/global takeover.
Funny how the Rockefeller Report said this would be the case in Lockstep.

Apparently they it’s been cancelled..... however Wtf?

they’ve done it in Markham for years which still seems somewhat strange to me. I mean I understand how large the Chinese community there is but I thought the vast majority of them there were not large supporters of mainland China.

I suppose it’s another case of not knowing much lol.

regardless. For the legislature to even consider this.... well it definitely makes a statement. I’ll defer to everyone to figure out what that means to you.

or maybe I’m completely missing the mark and don’t understand the gesture here. I’m sure we have some Chinese members here or others that follow these things much closer. Perhaps they could shed some light. Because on the surface it looks like support for the founding of the communist party.

I think they ended up canceling it. I Don't think there is any gesture only that they've submitted to the CCP.

They still have those two canadians!! The PM won't do anything. How is it that Trump managed to save that one kid 3/4 years ago but our PM can't get these two back? Makes no sense.

I think they ended up canceling it. I Don't think there is any gesture only that they've submitted to the CCP.

They still have those two canadians!! The PM won't do anything. How is it that Trump managed to save that one kid 3/4 years ago but our PM can't get these two back? Makes no sense.

because the price of their release in Meng Wanzhou

videos keep getting delete but these explain pretty much everything.
Would be complete control

Are they trying to kill trump?

Or is the whole corona deal a hoax to push other things to light. Like O'Keefe's Ballot Harvesting, other indictments?

Trudump investing billions into buying hotels/motels a week or so ago. Then announces, Toronto and him are working fast on getting rapid housing and working on protecting YOUR health. What? I don't have a clue what Ford is doing in Ontario.

Oh, and I've seen a lot of people posting about flushots on twitter... Not going so good. Who's dump enough to fall for that?

Are they trying to kill trump?

Or is the whole corona deal a hoax to push other things to light. Like O'Keefe's Ballot Harvesting, other indictments?

Trudump investing billions into buying hotels/motels a week or so ago. Then announces, Toronto and him are working fast on getting rapid housing and working on protecting YOUR health. What? I don't have a clue what Ford is doing in Ontario.

Oh, and I've seen a lot of people posting about flushots on twitter... Not going so good. Who's dump enough to fall for that?

I don't get what the issue is, all they need to do is inject him with some bleach and he'll be right as rain, or was it blast the lungs with ultraviolet radiation?

You misunderstood. Not just bleach, must be brand name Javex. Then place the Javex under a UV livht for exactly one hour before injection. Lol

Don't forget the hydroxychloroquine. Had he not been born into wealth he would have won a Darwin award long ago. I lost all respect for him when he allowed himself to be admitted for treatment for a minor flu. Correction, I never had any respect for the clown, but I was saddened that he accepted treatment. He missed a monumental opportunity to prove everyone wrong. So close, so close.

Don't forget the hydroxychloroquine. Had he not been born into wealth he would have won a Darwin award long ago. I lost all respect for him when he allowed himself to be admitted for treatment for a minor flu. Correction, I never had any respect for the clown, but I was saddened that he accepted treatment. He missed a monumental opportunity to prove everyone wrong. So close, so close.
TDS is real.

TDS is real.

At this point its just pathetic.
But he is a racist!
How? By denouncing white supremacy 10 times on camera when asked?
But he is a Russian spy?
Nope. Evidence shows that was Biden and Hillary conspired with Russians. Nothing on Trump. His illegally obtained tax info just proved that, again.
But he has made all his friends rich from office!
When? Think better look at the filthy rich career politicians first. Maybe Bidens family?
But he pays no taxes!
Who makes tax laws again? Not Trump
But he let 200,000 people die from covid!
Really? The USA has done way more than any other country under President Trump. Look at Canada for example. And where did covid come from again?

Anyone that wants truth can see the left is blaming him for everything they do.
God damn zombies.

Wishing harm to someone based on the lies fed to you by the media is fucking disgusting. Sorry.
Did I wish him harm? He has been overly critical of policies such as masks from day 1. It's his ignorance, arrogance, and disdain for credible professionals that I dislike. The U.S. has done far more, really? Is that why they lead in deaths? Japan and Germany have far more elder populations, so I guess they just got 'lucky', right? The U.S. has the ability to mobilize resources, and could have done far more early on, but they did not.

“I see the disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute, one minute,” Trump said. “And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside, or almost a cleaning? Because you see it gets inside the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it would be interesting to check that.”

Did you watch the video of him making this comment? It wasn't sarcasm, as he later claimed, he was making a suggestion at a time when concerns and uncertainty about the outbreak were at an all time high. To even make such a comment in jest, which it clearly was not, but if it were would be pathetic. Any half intelligent individual would never have done such a thing. The idiot truly thought that. His attempts to backtrack were obvious. Have you never listened to what he has said? Half of what comes out of his mouth is pure idiocy. If it acts like a moron, and talks like a moron, guess what, it's a moron.

What about Canada?

Did I wish him harm? He has been overly critical of policies such as masks from day 1. It's his ignorance, arrogance, and disdain for credible professionals that I dislike. The U.S. has done far more, really? Is that why they lead in deaths? Japan and Germany have far more elder populations, so I guess they just got 'lucky', right? The U.S. has the ability to mobilize resources, and could have done far more early on, but they did not.

“I see the disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute, one minute,” Trump said. “And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside, or almost a cleaning? Because you see it gets inside the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it would be interesting to check that.”

Did you watch the video of him making this comment? It wasn't sarcasm, as he later claimed, he was making a suggestion at a time when concerns and uncertainty about the outbreak were at an all time high. To even make such a comment in jest, which it clearly was not, but if it were would be pathetic. Any half intelligent individual would never have done such a thing. The idiot truly thought that. His attempts to backtrack were obvious. Have you never listened to what he has said? Half of what comes out of his mouth is pure idiocy. If it acts like a moron, and talks like a moron, guess what, it's a moron.

What about Canada?

Easy man.
i did not reference you at all in my post.