Conspiracy Facts-Now we know what “Covid 19” was really about.

ugh... if i need to. give this one to my sister and see if i can find the smaller one.

It's not much smaller. Check the dimensions on their site between the two. One inch narrower at the most, and the black one you linked to is easier to get in and out of if you put other things in there too.

Just get a fanny pack. They're cool, we all know it. I use one too as I hate loading my pockets. My neighbor is the only one to have commented and I asked him if he had a problem with it... he said No really fast, but my tone may have implied he'd be spitting his teeth out if he said otherwise.

It's not much smaller. Check the dimensions on their site between the two. One inch narrower at the most, and the black one you linked to is easier to get in and out of if you put other things in there too.

Just get a fanny pack. They're cool, we all know it. I use one too as I hate loading my pockets. My neighbor is the only one to have commented and I asked him if he had a problem with it... he said No really fast, but my tone may have implied he'd be spitting his teeth out if he said otherwise.
Fanny pack, bwahaaa.

Sorry

Fanny pack, bwahaaa.

Sorry

Lol!, where else am I supposed to put my stuff? I just don't understand how the world works, and I've given up caring.

It really only goes from the house to the car. From there I take what I need and lock it up in my glovebox.

I started using one a couple years ago at gym cause tired of my phone falling out of my pocket in the middle of a set, and use my phone for my music.
lol i started to use mine for cardio when i'm doing stairs.

fuck it. i got one cute one and one with a few more pockets (Haven't used that one yet)

My ex husband hated that i had one. He actually made me turn around half way out, and bring it home. that's how much he disliked it.

@mt666tm i'll look into a smaller one.. this one is fine for now.. Thank you!!

So a quick question into regards of masks. I had to wear one when getting my hair, and toes done. I don't want to wear them. I'm absolutely anxious and have asthma. It's not a good time. Those private businesses, I can respect them wanting to wear a mask but.. When I had to do blood work, a sign states masks are MANDATORY. Doug Ford did not make it by law. Can they, dynacare, turn me away if I choose not to wear a mask? How can i politely tell them to suck it? Am I going to have to ask the doctor to find a new place? Monthly blood work for TRT so. kinda need to do it.

Things are getting weirder.

^ Can't you just wear a bandana? My sis lives in Toronto and that's what she says her family and friends all wear. They just wear them around their necks all day like a dog at the park and pop them up when needed.

They are easy to breathe through as they are wide open on the bottom, and material that you can see through the weave. Useless for medical reasons, but so far acceptable by goofball WHO standards.

I keep one in my car and have worn it a couple times when needed as the odd place here requires it. And I wear one snowboarding, dirtbiking, and bank robbing, so I'm breathing heavy and it doesn't slow me down.

^ Can't you just wear a bandana? My sis lives in Toronto and that's what she says her family and friends all wear. They just wear them around their necks all day like a dog at the park and pop them up when needed.

They are easy to breathe through as they are wide open on the bottom, and material that you can see through the weave. Useless for medical reasons, but so far acceptable by goofball WHO standards.

I keep one in my car and have worn it a couple times when needed as the odd place here requires it. And I wear one snowboarding, dirtbiking, and bank robbing, so I'm breathing heavy and it doesn't slow me down.
gonna rep my colour

red

gang gang

Lol!, where else am I supposed to put my stuff? I just don't understand how the world works, and I've given up caring.

It really only goes from the house to the car. From there I take what I need and lock it up in my glovebox.
I’m just kidding.
The thing is I see 1990 bodybuilder spandex and a fanny pack.
No I was kidding, I judge no one with things like that. At work the kids will call me over to see someone wearing something strange at work and I’m just, meh? Then they get sad because they figure I’ll be making jokes about it.

I wear muscle shirts and flowered shorts all summer, with flip flops, I am not allowed to tease, lol.

should i get a satanic bandanna or? is that too far?

They can't deny me access due to my religious beliefs - the PM says so.

I was turned away last week at dynacare for no mask! i was first in line for 730am opening ! They wrote my name down and let me move to front of line after i came back with a face covering i bought at walmart!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was turned away last week at dynacare for no mask! i was first in line for 730am opening ! They wrote my name down and let me move to front of line after i came back with a face covering i bought at walmart!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
it just hit me.

how do they deny our health care?

it just hit me.

how do they deny our health care?

They don’t. But as a private company they can set conditions on entry. I suppose a public place, like a hospital can as well really. Although tougher. But definitely not with an emergency order still in place. It’s not about denying healthcare. It’s them telling you what to follow to enter their business.

Similar to how you have to submit to security checks at a bar or sporting event. Well... kinda sorta.

They don’t. But as a private company they can set conditions on entry. I suppose a public place, like a hospital can as well really. Although tougher. But definitely not with an emergency order still in place. It’s not about denying healthcare. It’s them telling you what to follow to enter their business.

Similar to how you have to submit to security checks at a bar or sporting event. Well... kinda sorta.
Lmao... kinda.

I get it. Dont worry.

And what's this trump warrant I keep seeing now?