Conspiracy Facts-Now we know what “Covid 19” was really about.

Cause media took that story, put their nutjob spin in it to make it sound too unbelievable and have it dismissed.
Gas lighting with their 'fact check' it's very annoying... Even fact checking agenda21 and saying it's not real.

POTUS said we may not see him for a while. many rich families are mad at him. Thats very scary. Do yous think he's a deadman walking?

Gas lighting with their 'fact check' it's very annoying... Even fact checking agenda21 and saying it's not real.

POTUS said we may not see him for a while. many rich families are mad at him. Thats very scary. Do yous think he's a deadman walking?

well, if he wins and they hesitate on rounding up the traitors then yes. Someone will try and kill him.

This is the one that will modify your DNA:

The agreement marked the sixth vaccine-related deal by the U.S. government, which has already secured over 500 million doses from other drugmakers as part of Operation Warp Speed, including Johnson & Johnson, Novavax, Pfizer and Sanofi, and AstraZeneca.

This is what it's always been about, as if we all dont already know...

It’s totally what it has turned into. I don’t believe there were these intentions at the start, but like always greed destroys everything.

It’s totally what it has turned into. I don’t believe there were these intentions at the start, but like always greed destroys everything.

I think it's been the plan from day 1. Gates backs Gavin, Inovio, Moderna, Novavax, CureVac, and so many more.

They pump $ through the Gates foundation to fund research, development, production, and distribution in multiple countries to ensure a monopoly in said country, paying anyone off that's in the way, and gauranteeing a global monopoly. It's all so blatantly obvious.

I think it's been the plan from day 1. Gates backs Gavin, Inovio, Moderna, Novavax, CureVac, and so many more.

They pump $ through the Gates foundation to fund research, development, production, and distribution in multiple countries to ensure a monopoly in said country, paying anyone off that's in the way, and gauranteeing a global monopoly. It's all so blatantly obvious.
Sounds like a good business.